Linus... this is the last thing I wanted to see. Fire this guy already

Linus... this is the last thing I wanted to see. Fire this guy already

Attached: SmartSelect_20190609-193952_Gallery.jpg (1440x1108, 632K)

you dont want to see his horrible monster face in your thumbnail? bigot. fatshamer. facist.

This is the third fucking thread about this fucking fat nigger in a youtube thumbnail, yet the fucking nigger jannies are more concerned about boo boo words and protecting the feelings of innocent niggers

Jannies objectively killed Jow Forums

>the year: 2019
>OP: still subscribed to ltt
>the question: why

> bigot. fatshamer. facist.
> implying

Very disappointed in his new macbook review. Running a few benchmarks and calling it a day was very lazy.
I was just left with so many questions does it have wifi 6, Bluetooth version, does it do anything special with other apple products, how fast is the nvme storage. I could go on but you get the idea

>quick we need to pander to the Jow Forums segment
>say no more i know just the guy

Fuck off with your eceleb shit you waste of food

Read a written review if you want some actual information. Why do people expect anything quality out of YouTube?

>OP: status: pozzed homosexual negro

Not that user but videos are alright when it comes to the sound and feel of the device and sometimes aspects that need demonstration like keyboards or the pens on different tablets. I was seriously considering Surface Pro before I saw how shitty the pen is compared to the Applel one for example.

ITODDLERS B T F O

Attached: 1547351202174.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>hating on based Anthony
Kys

Attached: linux_man1.png (1248x944, 2.02M)

he shifts his weight over you and then he fucks

Dude looks like a toe but quality content

found the virgin mouthbreather.

I AM NOT ANTHONY YOU INSECURE TRANNY REEEEEEEE

Attached: ausibotnick.png (433x417, 92K)

That guy is by far the best part of all of Linus' shit videos. He needs to stay on, forever.

no he's not, he's some fat mouthbreathing virgin retard that knows basic linux and networking shit and /o/ loses their minds because finally they have someone relatable.

linus' crew is composed of a bunch of sloppy zoomer faggots and it shows in how sloppy linus' content production is with 99% of his videos containing critical errors.

sound error this, 360p issue that, compressing issue this. blablabla

their whole staff is literally bottom of the barrel hospital volunteer-tier staff and the only reason his content is successful is because he has a high pitched voice and energy that appeals to literal children.

>some fat mouthbreathing virgin retard that knows basic linux and networking shit
So basically one of the most knowledgeable people on youtube

The fuy is fat, OK. But he uses a normal voice, has the knowledge and most importantly he can transfer the knowledge to others in a way that makes you not feel dumb.

He is the biggest (lol) asset on linus channel atm imo

he is successful because he literally invented the concept of being a tech youtuber and mastered it. You are right, LMG are not masters of software or hardware but thats not the reason they exist. They exist to provide tech entertainment.

They get Stallman on Linus channel now? Based.

>reviews apple
>dosent eat apple

Attached: Press F to pay respects.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I hate clickbait

based and not a reee ree retard

What is his routine lads?

What if I told you that you were clickbait all along?

Attached: 1555361820019.jpg (2960x1440, 1.17M)

Sticc of butter plus normal food

so you didn't want to see the average Jow Forums user?

5k calories/day

either he knew to only talk about normie shit or he was just chosen to talk about it with a script written by the normie. Pandering to idiots is the only way to profit from them.

He really is Jow Forums incarnate.

Attached: 1554864023591.png (1536x723, 2.02M)