Is the front end market saturated?

So whenever I check upwork for front end jobs (Angular, React, jQuery, Node, etc) there are always 50+ people applying and the poster usually offers less than $2k. Is it worth it to do front end development?

Attached: react-native-1024x631.png (1024x631, 24K)

Nothing that uses JS in worth doing unless you're a nigger or a regard.

Get a real job with a salary and equity.

>>upwork
Get a real job

front end is shitty graphic design

I don't think so since it's the only thing I ever get recruiter mail for. Too bad I fucking hate frontend development.

i took a front end position to round out full stack before I try to get into a SRE position while i get my masters in electrical engineering

Best regards

react native is in trouble though, flutter is definitely better...

b&r

Is flutter actually getting much market share though?

Where would you search for freelance gigs? I haven't found a decent market yet.

programming in general is saturated right now, mostly thanks to the government shilling STEM to everybody

Growing every day.

with the constant shilling on here, you would think so

It's being shilled because it's good.

maybe, but still not enough for google to keep it

everything web dev inspired is inferior technology
imagine real professionals would work in that field for a second
it's really painfull what a cluster fuck web dev is
and that the dumb masses are sucking googles and facebooks dick so willingly (react, flutter, amp, ...)

I hope webassembly will bring the change, by allowing sane people to enter the field

what's upwork?

freelancing is only viable if you are really good (like in the top 90% of whatever you specialize in) and have a strong professional network or reputation.

You have strange problems, usually front end dev learns framework after one and hall a year of commercial experience. React dev without experience isn't trustworthy.
Aim at the MERN full stack.

What's updog?

Why people dont do full stack with node.js, es6? Seems real easy to me.

You never go full stack.

Would I have a better chance of landing a good contract if I focused on flutter instead of react native?

I don't trust anything javascript related when it comes to back end dev. There's python, java and other tools better suited for it.

What's a regard?

it will be the change once it get's access to the DOM. without dom manipulation it's almost useless/ a real PITA.
check out .NET blazor if you're already interested in webassembly frontend.

>Frontend
Cause its pajeet and women tier.
If you want to get gud go backend, and it gets payed well if its for IOT and machine learning.

sample size 3: two of them do frontend stuff. I cannot see much satisfaction in frontend. The web worked before frontend.

>So whenever I check upwork for front end jobs (Angular, React, jQuery, Node, etc) there are always 50+ people applying and the poster usually offers less than $2k
You just answered your own question.

Wrong. All you need is a good niche and a year or two of experience. I've been NEETing it up working 30 hours a week off a single Upwork job. Set my own hours and don't need to work in a shitty office.