Each country I think

At first. I have never left Japan. So please do not forget that it is my personal image.

Attached: 09F0345F-3770-4E06-94F7-2C73C35CB178.jpg (311x350, 47K)

>japanese education

you forgot argentina

America
large. Everything is big. I can not read the map. I hear from home and I reply in the state. Femi, Polykole and SJW are strong.

I am stupid, so it can not be helped.

Argentina was before G 20 and was the president visiting Japan?

Canada.
I always apologize to something. Patriotism is strong. Maple leaf of 80% of the nation. I hate Trudeau. It gently separated from England. Actually it is good to make weapons.

England.
Panjang Drum. Tea. I have repeated friends and fights with France. Union Jack is cool. The most damaged country by fate. Royal family is nice.

Attached: Perfect2.gif (500x364, 982K)

France. Paris of flowers. Most of the Japanese are shocked by the image being destroyed. There are more nerds than the Japanese. The food is delicious. But I wonder how Escargot and Frog are going. Japanese Otaku has been the most frequent since the past.

do russia next, mister

Italy.
The food is delicious. When it comes to pasta, it is very strong. Merry. Too much street parking. The mafia is playing its breadth. Did you betray so soon because it was a big war?

Russia.
Land is large, but few lands are suitable for living. Recently I changed to Russia from the Soviet Union recently. Once upon a time the King came to Japan but attacked it. I'm sorry. I always have skittles for the cold. There is an anecdote that a soldier can be taken from the field. There is a Russian favorite voice actor. I want the relationship to be improved. Figure skating is strong and beautiful. Russian figure skater is idol for Japan.

pffft, whatever, dude

Do czech

Germany.
Financial staff for the EU. Steady people. When you come to the vacation, you begin digging the entrenchment on the beach. The beer festival is amazing. The Army is strong but the Navy is weak. Motifs such as Japanese uniforms came from Germany. I have heard stories saying that it is a spy because of how to eat potatoes. It seems that you are being liked by Japan and annoying you.

Russian beauties are maid cafe in Japan but are they good images of the country?

I can't reading.what?

I tried to write the image of G7 and Russia, but what do you think?

It takes some time to understand what you've written, but the descriptions themselves are good, thank you for posting this.

you should really learn to speak the language of your overlords
i dont get what you're saying

I am sorry that I am not good at English. Hanyu this season is not gp, but I am looking forward to the performance of Russian players.

Mнe oчeнь жaль. Дoбpый вeчep

>Army is strong
not anymore from what I heard
they are so low on soldiers that that the barracks have to be guarded by private security guards

Lithuania.
A good friend with Poland.

Estonia. Make Skype or IT strong.

Latvia. There is a past where potatoes were missing.

Is that so? Although the United States entered after the defeat, the German Army has a very strong image. By the way, how long will Mr. Merkel rule?

do czech republic

Attached: 1531348027224.jpg (500x514, 63K)

Finland. (suomi)
Santa's country. He likes Salmiakki and liquorice favorably. Something similar to Japan. I always have a sauna at home. Moomin's the best. Fin - tan which is Twitter icon of Finnish Ambassador to Japan is cute.

Czech Republic. When I was born it was still in Czechoslovakia. A single ethnic country that is the same as Japan and is largely composed of Czech people. A wonderful place that gave birth to Dvorak. There are sister cities, and a country that makes friends with Japan.

Sweden. The prison is luxurious. A strong man advancing over the frozen water during the war. There is some image of herring.

A little rest. I would like to hear your impressions.

I think they are good

This is very interesting. How about Australia and New Zealand?

yeah its pretty good, non of the muslim migrants want to go here
we actually have quite a lot of ukrainians and slovaks and vietnamese but they are ok because most of them work

so thanks.Someday I'd love to visit everyone's country properly. A woman like me who is not good at English can have a tour!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1514972077058.jpg (378x389, 22K)

Australia. A country that brought babies to the United Nations conference and attended. Previously I was on good terms with China, but now I feel a little less favorable. I often find it in Japanese ski resort. Japanese whaling is tough. Australia was included in the Great East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere Japan thought during the Second World War. Recently I am cooperating with Japan on the tension of East Asia. Thank you.

new Zealand.
Kiwi war. A country that is made with anything Australia. Mature personality. I came to the world exposition that opened in Aichi, Japan, although I did not usually come to the World Expo.

Is my flag a country?

Since I have never been out of Japan, the feeling with everyone will be quite different. When going, do not think that you can go playing so that you do not bother everyone's country while defending yourself!

no it's not buddy

Attached: 1542079558842.jpg (1008x1116, 135K)

香港?

yes it is

then why you asked? lack of confidence?

Attached: 1541831339397.jpg (571x571, 83K)

Is it true that Hong Kong can enter the mainland Chinese without a visa? It is said that Japanese people sent to Hong Kong in the Second World War to escape the Jews. Although it is not certified as a country, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan are different from mainland China.

now we judy need Korea for another episode of Asian gladiator

yeah they have a highly independent government and have their own passport, but they are part of china no matter what. And they do need a thing like visa to enter mainland china

China.
A country with the most old relationship for Japan. In the past I was sending messengers to each other and taught me a variety of skills and thought to Japan. I do not know right now, but when I was a student I studied Mencius and Confucius in ancient writing and Chinese writing. Japanese somehow have oriental ideals in China. I always hope that they can improve each other in sports, so I hope that the daytime will get along well. I think that it was better not to do the old four. My uncle frequently traveled on business trips and I have met someone who is homestayed. The wooden fan which incense incense was loved as a child! Chinese food is delicious.

Yes but you need other documents from mainland officials
Never heard of that rumor but I cant imagine it working well with anti-japanese sentiments from the war and the return of british administration

Do Philippines ^_^

Attached: 20180912-duterte-asian-games-01.jpg (640x332, 60K)

It's good to know you don't hold negative feeling toward us like most of the dumb rightwingers on this site do. Actually China and Japan can mutually benefit from a favorable international relation between us two nations.

Attached: 1539026852265.png (680x722, 186K)

Do Mexico nibba

Attached: 1543848541226.jpg (640x949, 121K)

Before the interchange in the government unit, the people did not care. Because my uncle had Chinese and Korean homestay. However, it is puzzled by the anti Korean days that have passed recently. Young children are crazy about k-pop culture and cosmetics are popular. That was about a long time ago, there were many Japanese girls who fell in love with Korean actors in Korean dramas. But it is not the case now. The Japanese prime minister repeatedly apologized though Japan said that he did not apologize. Immediately after the defeat, we also compensated colonies that other countries did not do. Prime Minister Abe also apologizes when President Park Geun-hye presented the agreement between Japan and the ROK. But it is also overturned, I do not know what to do as a Japanese. Because I do not want to make it unpleasant with an inadvertent image, let me down.

sorry about Wanzhou

Because China is wide ...

We know usa and is behind this ungraceful plot. No hard feeling my leaf friend.

Philippines. After all I was surprised at the boldness of your president! I thought about the introduction of Japanese trains and joint training together. You are making friends year after year! Is the revival of the town that was destroyed by Islamic extremists advanced? I hope I can help with something. Thank you very much for welcoming Prime Minister Abe when I went to the Philippines. From now on please also make friends

thank you
I think it is shameful that my government is allowing itself to be used like a puppet, ruining our relations for Bolton of all people

Mexico.
There are many drug cartels, and many images of the people are dissatisfied with the government. On the other hand, the image of the Aztec empire and myths is also great. I think Mexican cuisine is somewhat habit taste that I want to eat occasionally. There are a lot of Japanese people going to work in Mexico.Sometimes it mixes with the image of Texas. I'm sorry.

Norway and Denmark.
There is an image which is often organized together in history. Like margarine or butter is gone? It sounds like a big fuss ...? Scandinavian countries think that it is quiet and quiet somewhere. Maybe because of sunlight? I think the Scandinavian peninsula has many places with few national highways and expressways.

Poland.
Poland story is very popular in Japan .... Poland balls are also there, talk about replacing bulbs of jokes, and repainting the walls. I guess they are also considered phoenix countries. Even if it is divided how many times it will revive. I think that it is well known that two countries in Lithuania and Poland have driven German or Prussia enemies.

I am getting tired again so I have a rest. Is there a place in your image of your country? Also how about Japan for you? Well Japan is a small island country in Far East Asia, so I think that there are many stereotypes.

Sorry if I didn't understand correctly, but I think this is a really nice place in my country
beautiful, right?

Attached: rondreizen Canada 2600x1302.jpg (2600x1302, 1.31M)

Liechtenstein.
It is something like Swiss sister. It was cute that he was skeptical of the national anthem singing to the partner country because he resembles in a sports game. An image like a princess protected by Switzerland.

Yeah! The team of the coach of Makoto Shinkai created PV of Canada, and my friend went to Toronto to study abroad. I heard that there are plenty of greenery and a very nice place. It is a pity if Canada becomes a concrete jungle.

A friend of mine also went to Canada to shoot the aurora! It is a beautiful country with harmony with nature.

Canada is too big for that. Japan has jungles and gorillas though, doesn't it?

>It is a pity if Canada becomes a concrete jungle
I agree, luckily we have a very low population density so places like that will remain untouched for a very long time

Oh I love the aurora!
When I lived out of town I could see it from my yard regularly
Even now that I live in a town I can see it when it is bright enough

Thanks! Marawi is doing much better now. The place is under martial law and terrorists are being swept up in the region. I'm sure those rail projects are going to come up nicely with assistance from Japan.

Haiti.
A country where the popularity of Japan was sharply increased by the success of Naomi Osaka player. Every old building in existence is classic and wonderful. Do you have French in the official language?

>At first.
Wat? So you have left Japan at some point in time?

There are only mountains and flatlands in Japan ..., with one exception there is a sand dune, but there is not a jungle. We admit that it is full of buildings.

This is a nice place in my country that I live close to. I've never been to Japan but I would love to visit. My cousin is moving there soon so I will visit him once he settles in. Do you like it there OP?

Attached: Maroon Bells.jpg (1024x687, 394K)

Because Japan is too population density, is there a climate of that country that Canadians are gentle and gentle? I also want to see the aurora directly. Because neon lights and even stars are sometimes hazy.

Attached: 25EAB79D-678D-42AC-B2ED-2F9709D99E0D.jpg (1620x1080, 103K)

don't think.feel…

Yes, Canadians are known for our kindness and I think we are like this because we are not packed together so tight
Most of our population does live in cities though

Sorry, what is OP? It is a very beautiful local. It is a sight that can hardly be seen in Japan. Thank you for sharing the photos. Because I'm cold this year I give my cousin a heating element.

Everyone is indebted to Canada for the Japanese studying abroad, sightseeing, and athletes of winter sports. Thank you! Maple Leaf Forever.

OP means "original poster", or the person who made the thread. You are the OP in this case.
My flag is technically you're neighbor so do me pls

You are very welcome!

OP means original poster which is you in this case since you started the thread. Yes I am very lucky I live somewhere so nice, lots of places in my country are not as pretty. How cold is it where you are?

Thank you for teaching me. Well ... what is your favorite OP? I like the pictures you post because they are so beautiful.

Yeah it is kinda fucked as the left government just trying turn the deal off
Deal is a deal in my opinion but you will get bashed upon if you insist this publicly

do japanese really wear shoes on the beach?

Attached: 1526692988489.jpg (1920x2290, 943K)

The illustration I put at the very beginning is an illustration of a comic called Hetalia. It is an anthropomorphic manga nation. I am living in Tokyo, so it should not be cold, but this year it is very cold. The outside temperature is now 3 ° C. My grandmother lives in Hokkaido, so it is very cold when I go to see her.

I do not want to think that every Korean people hate Japan, I think they are different. But, after becoming Munjein, I feel that the relationship between Japan and Korea is getting worse. I wish I could get along with each other.

W T F ! ?
Even Japanese people who are famous as weirdo are sea bare feet or beach sandals!

Well, where will I be in the next country ...? Is there any image of everyone from the Japanese who is withdrawing from the island country ...?

I have heard of Hetalia, a lot of my friends used to like it. How is living in Tokyo? It looks very crowded there. That is cold but not too bad, it is below -10°C a lot here during the winter.

Thailand. From a long time ago, Japan and Japan. His Majesty the Emperor and King King Bhumibol who was destroyed were best friends. That tilapia spreads throughout the country and fish is often eaten together with Japan. Next year the majesty of the emperor will be deferred but I wish the new Emperor and the new king could make a nice relationship.

Japan is vertically long, so hot and cold places are always mixed. America has a large country land too. I guess cold states are very cold. In the summer I saw fried eggs and cookies baked in the sunlight in the car in the summer .... It is a good story even at 3 ℃.

It gets very cold in my state because we are surrounded by mountains and it is a high elevation everywhere. That is crazy, I have never been somewhere that hot except for the desert

ikr.Because the gaps in the forest and trees are very cold. Be warmly dressed and take care not to catch a cold. This is the cookie article! https: //www.neatorama.com/2011/07/23/hot-enough-to/

what's your opinions on Austria?

Austria.
Originally I heard a story that it is a knight for German defense. It may be a mistake. Famous for the Hapsburg family. There is a world-famous orchestra. I am on good terms with Hungary.

I will :^) wow I could never live somewhere that hot. You are very nice Japan user, thanks for the comfy thread

Thank you. If you enjoyed it, I am also very happy!

Singapore.
A very wealthy country in Southeast Asia. There is Merlion. There is also a car vending machine. I think it is a country that is more fierce than Japan. A car vending machine ... .... I would like to go on a vacation once.

what about >romania ?

Something something gypsys