How can I find out who someone is with just a tumblr username?

How can I find out who someone is with just a tumblr username?

Attached: 1BF27911-0C01-4AD7-8EEC-5F4C9C92238A.jpg (600x600, 81K)

Bing it

search their username for other services
read all of their tumblr content exhaustively for names or clues that will connect you to other accounts or information
piece every clue together, start a dossier of information
use every search engine, archiving tool

sounds like you've done this before

Attached: 1530914072968.png (431x575, 572K)

yes many times. I'd tell some stories but then again I better not.
if you come across any kind of custom made image that isn't from a widespread source make sure you reverse image search it and also look at tags and image metadata.

They made a fake account to harass my friend, so I don’t know who they are. The username is osamely-demon if you can help me.

nypa

all right we need to know your friend's gender

My friend is female

>use every search engine, archiving tool
Care to make a list? I'm not OP but I'm also curious to see if there's more to do besides just googling stuff. I wanna see how vulnerable my information is.

Why would they harass your friend?

you better be fucking her then you cuck.

She is my girlfriend’s sister and a minor.

most likely some petty drama, I bet OP is underage.

So if it's like...one guy...being a dick, on the internet, unless they're making credible threats, "your friend" is probably better off just blocking them. And buying guns. Just in case you know.

this is why teenagers shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

We have tried that. They keep making fake accounts to harass her. They are sending her threats and saying horrible things.

Contact site admins then. They can get more information on whoever is doing it than you can. Assuming they care enough to put forth the effort to enforce their rules.

Probably deserve it underagefag

Intel techniques is a good place to start

are we talking like death threats or "you're a slut lol" type stuff

Death threats and vulgar harassment. By the way, I’m not underage. The account has been reported but they are still sending threats to her and several of her friends.

do you have any idea who this individual may be, and how dangerous they are? do you think they may actually do anything to her?

No, we think it may just be someone online doing it for attention, but it’s been going on for weeks now and we are sick of it.

If you have no clue who they might be and they are using burner accounts for the sole purpose of harassing your friend, then there's nothing you can do but block on sight and hope they get bored eventually
I'd ask your friend if she's sure there's no one that might wanna upset her tho, people don't just choose someone at random and harass them for weeks with burner accounts

Get guns and be prepared for a fight at any time. I don't care that she's a minor. If they can't be expediently obtained at get an edged weapon. Because the truth is, the world is filled with hatred. It should have reached a boiling point long ago, but all that anger and resentment is now directed at your fellow man. You hate everyone who isn't your friends, they're all just in your way, in the way of something you want to happen, or actively working to make things worse for you, often by merely existing. And everyone else who is not your friend feels the same way about you. It's just that for most of the people you encounter, your hatred isn't enough to even imagine hurting them...you just want them to be gone.

Alternatively....
She could also like...go outside and play. Quit the internet. If she's still a minor, that means she still has to go to school right? So there's still some time left for her. If she can make friends without depending on what has become in it's entirety, a hate machine, she won't be subject to this inconvenience.
I implore you to take this option, because these days...if you haven't made lasting friendships by the time you graduate high school, you'll never have any friends for the rest of your life. It's just you and 8 billion people who know nothing of you other than they want you to die.

Ironically, someone could find out a lot about you (and your gf) because you probably posted here on a browser where you've logged in to Google services.

this is way too good of a post for such a shitty thread, holy shit bruv I googled that to see if it was a pasta

Attached: 1557284988082m.jpg (1024x673, 99K)

Elaborate.

look, you posted a username. we can see where he's been and it's obvious what the account is of the girl you're orbiting. she doesn't have a clue how to protect herself obviously.