Where do hackers hang out on the internet?

Where can I go with just a vpn? Any good irc channels or other forums? Somewhere that talks about theory and has programmers. I’m talking about 90s “hack the planet” nerds. I’d love to talk to Death or taxes

Attached: BCA36D18-3167-497A-9E9F-2FDEE463F30A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

reddit.com/r/technology

KYS

>actual schizo taking his meds
neat

Realnigganews.com

literally and unironically
reddit

You’re being sarcastic, right? There isn’t like some Russian hacking forums anyone knows about? Easy news won’t let me post on Usenet anymore :(

yes, try russian reddit

realestniggas forums were lit senpai

Nice try FBI. Am no a grass.

anontalk.

They’re not on Russia’s routing table. Do you have any fucking idea how annoying dns hacks are?

Ok man, I need a link. A url. :)

Attached: 91E6703A-8ADF-4C18-AC2E-7529E4B13248.jpg (2576x1932, 894K)

Hey man, be cool, b0g got taken down by fbi. I miss tress and kradbob those fucking racist peices of shit, and, I made it to their quote page.

I just googled that, you fucking wanker

yeah it's all on the vlan outside of that google is probably your best best for IP DNS unless you have a direct fibre link to the main server which I think is quite unlikely.

The internet.

Hahahhahahhahaha. Want to download a 2kb executable too? Maybe you want to sign up for online weight loss classes on my geocities page hooked up to #xpw’s ccbill server?

yes plz send link

Newfag.
I remember when Jow Forums was in flames about that shit back in the day.

Fuck you I need to download it off Usenet.

kimmo alm was a pain in the ass

All I remember was his dumb fucking face spammed on /b/. I had no idea what the fuck was going on at the time but I loved the amount of
>fuck you kimmo
posts it produced.

honestly, Jow Forums Jow Forums is the closest youll get to real hacker talk, unless you want to hang around script kiddies and posers who spend more time sperging-out about how awesome they are, and LARPing about hacks theyve done, than actually discussing anything interesting

Hey man, I was there when moot got banned from somethingawful. It was like the SOTY, then they yelled at me and told me not to say lulz. WELL FAGGOTTAX, LULZ. LULZ YOU STUPID SCAMMING PEICE OF SHIT. Broke your back supporting the servers eh? I should FUCK YOUR WIFE

kimmo owned anontalk and spammed every board on Jow Forums relentlessly for the better part of a year, he was eventually doxxed and some anons in sweden turned up at his house, heard him inside, knocked, but got no response, so they scrawled graffiti all over his apartment complex saying that he was a pedo

he kept spamming though, and either captcha stopped it, or the spam stopped just before it's implementation

I don’t know man, anonymous and I think dot has their own newsgroup on Usenet, they all probably have their internal news servers or mailing lists, but Usenet has the largest mass of.. lunatics, but Linux started on Usenet. It just.. costs money and you have to deal with Usenet companies. They’re cool, just, I can’t explain it, they’re a different type of nerd, kinda niched. But the posters are diverse

This + 8ch /tech/ and other boards, also lainchan dot org has better quality but fewer posters, dunno about arisu.
Also netsec and other srs business subleddits are good as well.

Avoid hackernews completely, they are more söyed up than reddit.

There are some chat forums... but nothing public is useful for hacking. Think of public forums as bars to meet people. Then you organise with those people somewhere else in private.
Then you attempt to blow up the House of Lords.

Attached: 1475213128925_.gif (400x400, 4K)

Me and my fellow blackhats sit in Discord. :^)

God that spam was absolutely horrendous too. I thought this place was doomed in 2011 it got that bad.
Shills have nothing on that spam flood.

>8ch /tech/
pfft. There is not much of use there.
>lainchan
Does that still exist?
There are millions of bunkers but none of them are of use. If you were to meet hackers it would be IRL where you actually knew the people involved. Anonymity creates more hazards to hacking than it solves.

Well maybe not tech but it links to other more interesting boards, though they are niche.
Lainchan dot org after some petty drama still exists, Lainchan dot jp which was owned by the previous owner of dot org got his website cucked by some people of his clique and now it's called arisuchan.
Their main demographic are discord trannies.

What’s your biggest hack? I got banned from the kremlin once, I can’t say why without incriminating myself, I think I tried to access /cgi-bin bare just to see what they would do. Kremlin, is where Putin sits.

Attached: 12EF2022-FBE6-49E4-A5C1-8D9BB13B019F.png (1242x2688, 417K)

Not to brag, but I used this exploit called "Inspect" and changed my bank account's value and basically gave me shitloads of money. I've used it on crypto exchanges as well.

It was like that in offices, then basements in computer stores, then on aol. It’s the code of anarchy. :)

Newfag.
He's talking about when m00t got banned from ADTRW for being too big of a creep, which came before all of this because it created all of this.

5 golden manbabies haha XD

Attached: kym_adteam_30yoboomer_renamebeforeposting.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I’m not going to steal money, I’m a white hat. But for the info, look up the anarchist cookbook. I only hack to learn about computers, I write software for a living

>russian reddit

you also suggest to try Nigerian one or that of Somalia

Jow Forums is as close as you'll get. Hacker forums are hilariously bad but it's informative to see just how petty and low skill most of them are.

Oh, and Twitter too, a lot of them are on there.

Attached: 1353847150362.png (1052x2250, 728K)

Hello fellow hacker, meet me on 6guygctrdxtrwzrtc.onion, if you have trouble connecting keep it up for a while, there’s a port knocker.

fucking hell, peak skid

>anarchist cookbook
10/10

LARPing as edgelords.

you mean that tranny channel right? ;^)
post feet.

Good ol' inspect element

I don't know officer. There's no hackers here, cough.

Attached: equal_smith_clones_2.jpg (600x338, 40K)

the other etg

Jow Forums, hackers on steroids.

>Where do hackers hang out on the internet?
in private chat channels / servers that are out of your reach.
>Any good irc channels or other forums?
why would we share them with you? you're glowing in the dark, mr. FBI/CIA agent/police officer.

What retard brand of phones generates the filename in OP?

I see these dumbphone fags more often already.

Attached: 678cd2c4.jpg (468x630, 44K)