Which technology can replace printed money?

Which technology can replace printed money?

Attached: 782px-RIAN_archive_978776_Printing_paper_money_at_Goznak_factory_in_Perm.jpg (782x600, 142K)

replicators

>technology
Do you mean service provider, or the actual tech underpinning it? Because aside from the retards pushing barcode payments, it’s probably NFC with various layers of security.

It's already happening, it's just going to take some time

Attached: IMG_20190608_220313.jpg (1200x800, 476K)

x

what?

thoughts on xrp? ripple is trying to get every bank to use xrp.

Creditcards are an international currency that is more widely available and accepted than Euro and Dollar combined.
It's just a matter of time before they become the de-facto currency
Also biometrics

>take some time
Maybe another 100 years. Americans still SWIPE their cards, can you fucking believe it? They haven't even adopted chip and pin properly, yet alone contactless payments.

old meme

Fuck, that reminded me of Japan, where there isn't any ATM machine available (except the really big cities like Tokyo or Okinawa) and 90% of the stores operate on cash only.

Even my shitty third world country is shifting to chip only creditcards on most of our commerce

Better printed money

plastic money, to start. then you have unregistered rechargable prepaid cards, then debit cards with RFID playment.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 807K)

Communism

Ideally coins. They have more up front cost but last 1000x longer. Wheat pennies are still in circulation over 60 years later.

Attached: 14093314746_7a906133b6_b.jpg (1023x682, 228K)

crypto

Buy buy buy. There's going to be a very big announcement made in 2 weeks. Buy now.

Nothing, only fat lazy pigs, chinks and corporate cock suckers think otherwise. I would like to go back to a gold standard though, "rainbow metal" standard using gold, palladium, and platinum would be fine too.

ammunition

>Fuck, that reminded me of Japan, where there isn't any ATM machine available (except the really big cities like Tokyo or Okinawa) and 90% of the stores operate on cash only.
Fucking based. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, that is how it should be. The only time I use my credit or debit card is for online purchases, the only time I buy anything online is when I can't get it in person within a 2 hour drive.

found an indian head one from 1909 the other day.

This.

And it will eventually.

I can dig it.
Along with silver, out of my yard.

Attached: RDT_20190604_1514345659233138727193001.jpg (2048x1536, 763K)

Attached: IMG_20190505_144507.jpg (1536x2048, 739K)

But in refernce to OP's question.
Silver and gold.

Attached: image-20190419_110358.jpg (1536x2048, 727K)

If you're talking fully replacing physical money with something digital, probably nothing. Maybe some weird new form of prepaid cards like sci-fi credits or something. It's just too useful to have money that isn't tied to any account or system.

according to India, nothing.

Works in a society with few niggers and little crime. Most people don't want to be carrying hundreds or thousands of dollars for when they purchase stuff.

Based and metropilled

Bitcoin + Lightning network + custodial third layer solutions

can't believe I am the first to mention this in a Jow Forums thread

Attached: bitcoin_lindy_effect.jpg (2048x1154, 193K)

>can't believe
Bitcoin hoarders were banished to Jow Forums. Not many cheerleaders left.

Gold.

My experience is that there are ATMs in abundance everywhere, not just in Tokyo. Where I live, most cash machines have been removed for fear of people blowing them up. But that doesn't happen in Japan. There are so many ATMs, because everyone pays everything in cash in Japan. Paying by card is nearly unheard of. Even very large transactions are paid in cash, but the they tend to put the money in an envelope.

>Murad Mahmudov

crypto or switch to coins, paper is filthy af

Other forms of physical currency.

Be gone, Illuminati banker.

Miband 4 supposedly does NFC payments.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Band-4-Poster.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

Why do you want to handle the control of your hard work money to banks, corporations and the government? Is yours, they don't need to intervene.

Bitcoin does not deliver on its promises. Around the time of the ~$20.000 craze any transaction however small cost something like $50, and it wasn't quickly delivered either. And that volume would still be negligible compared to a hypothetical widespread use for exchange. It simply does not work as intended, there's just too much resource waste in proof of work.

Gold.

friendship and sharing with your neighbor

>Which technology can replace printed money?
sexual favors as payment

IMHO nothing, really big and operations will be always made with cash. You lost 1KMil cause of a plane crash with IMF money? No problem, print those babies back, no time. You fucked a tape.with non geo-replicated/geo-redundant data with a NOMINAL worth of 1KMil? Boy howdy you are getting fired for causing a global.level crash, hope you are happy

Now, not georeplicating is dumb and PK are not saved rather generated every single time.you need to.use them so if.you manage to fuck that up, that shit is just natural seleccion, but lets say that you are a central bank who had a power/Internet coneccion/random mechanical issue and you are gonna have a bad time

It's easy to.just don't try to.fix what is working.

>ATM machine

The Blockchain

Phones and watches.

Attached: apple-watch-pay.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

You should stop asking if we can and start asking if we should.

Do Europeans actually believe this?

NFC has been around for like 15 years, but no one even carries card readers with it.

t. talking out of his ass
Cash is common but I've never seen large payments in cash. My salary is electronic, pay my rent by internet banking and everyone has a credit card and cash card. There is an ATM in 99% of convenience stores (you are always within 5min of one), in almost every japan post branch and in every local bank branch