Oh boy...

Oh boy, an Nvidia RTX 2080ti Super! Now I finally get a decent upgrade for my old rtx 2080ti which was already cheap garbage.

Attached: Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-image-1.jpg (1135x675, 85K)

RTX is a sales scheme
Those gpu's are not garbage. But they are not worth the price by any measure.

crypto and gpu centric workstations permanently increased the price of gpus forever, it may not have been worth it by old standards but now that's the new normal

Oh, wow reheated shit.
why, oh, why our beloved novidia is reheating the same shit, can't they release a new generation?
what happened to their 7nm parts?
why don't novidiots demand 7nm?

Attached: photo_2019-05-07_12-26-24.jpg (555x767, 75K)

why doesnt AMD have super cards?

They already started bottlenecking the last ones?

There's no competition so Nvidia can milk the older and cheaper process.

can't even run Quake II at 90fps
into the trash

Lmao I was running it at 100fps 2k
Maybe your 2080ti is just shit? Oh what's that you don't have one?
No

This is for people that haven't upgraded yet.

There's no Super version of the Ti though. It's only the 2060, 2070 and 2080. They won't do the Ti because it'd essentially make the Titan RTX pointless.

>don't have one
You got me, I don't buy GPUs that cost as much as a second hand car. You're one level up from a mac fag.

>Lmao I was running it at 100fps 2k
Nice LARP. Even the Ti gets nowhere near that at 1440p.

Attached: Q2-RTX-1440.png (1536x865, 35K)

Holy shit does it really only get 90-100fps at 2k in quake 2?

How are they supposed to do ANYTHING with that?

G R A P H I C S

R E I N V E N T E D

HARD TRUTHS FOR Jow Forums TO SWALLOW TIME

RTX IS SHIT
RAY TRACING ISN'T MAGIC
IT WON'T MAKE GAMES LOOK BETTER
GAMES LOOK GOOD BECAUSE THEY HAVE REALLY TALENTED ARTISTS WORKING HARD TO MAKE THEM LOOK "BETTER THAN REALITY"
"HURR FAKE INACCURATE LIGHTING MODELS" LOOK GOOD BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE PIXEL OF THE SCENE IS TWEAKED TO PERFECTION
"REALISTIC" LIGHTING IS JUST A LAZY COPOUT

STOP KVETCHING GOY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh shit guys, they can run hairworks at decent framerate, what now to sell more spensive cards? I know, lightworks.

Rebrands are bad, but how about the exact same merchandise you didn't want to buy a year ago now with SUPER written on it?

Attached: 1398835321369.jpg (650x320, 41K)

Calm down

You seem upset.

Thanks man

It's not even a rebrand. They're just updated skus. Turing launched 8 months ago, its been half a generation. And it's incredibly hypocritical for AMD fanboys to say anything about rebranding when they're still using Polaris and will be for the upcoming generation as far as we know. They only push out one tier of sku per generation. Polaris, which has been rebranded once and then update on 12nm which doesnt even require new masks, Vega, then VII which is still technically vega but on 7nm but at least that's a big change. Everything else is carried over or rebranded

it will make games look better, we're just not there yet, basically only fully pre-rendered cgi will reach that potential today. RTX isn't even real ray tracing anyway. as it stands talented artists with "conventional" lighting can make better looking real time scenes.

Except it is real raytracing you tard. It's literally just a matrix math accelerator. Theres no trick to it, it's a brute force computing block with a narrower ideal use case. Voxel based raytracing like Crytrk showed off with AMD is fake raytracing. It uses voxels to virtually (as in offscreen) model the scene to reduce complexity. Ironically it's a technique nvidia invented nearly a decade ago and ditched

ray tracing is wasted on this generation of consumer whores

Ngreedia makes 65-90% pure profit from their gpu's.

More like 90fps at 1080p and 50-60 on 1440p