What the fuck happened to YouTube recommendation AI...

What the fuck happened to YouTube recommendation AI? Literally started giving me absolute garbage since yesterday that's unwatchable and heavily tilted towards politically neutral bullshit or some retarded reddit tier "knowledge".

Fucking useless idiots ruin everything.

Attached: 8DEF2035-852D-48EC-82A0-55E02E618814.jpg (1600x800, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMpLI8Vzkhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofq_nl366VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youtube try to deradicalize you zoomer.

Remember when you could google images "black person" and it would give you a picture of a gorilla. This is because google.com used to use AI and the AI had not learned yet the difference. It would have eventually learned the difference between a black person and a gorilla as the pixels are way different. But google is impatient.

When you searched "hillary clinton" the term "hillary clinton emails" would pop up, but now they have removed that. However when you type Donald Trump it pops up as "donald trump is an idiot." Makes you thunk about it huh?

Meanwhile if you go on google images right now and type in "white couple" you either find black couples, mixed couples, or white couples holding a black baby. You can not find a picture of a white couple. Whereas if you type in black couple you can find pictures of black couples plentiful. You can also try searching for "european people" and "african people." You can also try searching "western inventors".

Google is censored. Get over it. Move to something like yandex.

Attached: 1560139953206.jpg (250x250, 5K)

You can't deradicalize someone once they know the truth. The whole point of the lie was to fabricate a world where the truth was obfuscated. These people are idiots.

>click one TTS stolen reddit video
>now all my recommendations are those shitty reddit videos

>Google biased the search results
That's why they're bring investigated by the DOJ. Hopefully those Jews are broken apart.

>Fucking useless idiots ruin everything.
thanks for the technology thread, you've contributed

Don't read my thread you braindead ZOG.

>once you know the TRUTH

Your talking exactly like a jihadist turbo retard. How do you think 15yo joined ISIS in Syria just by looking at the web and chatting with strangers ?

>dahh the media tells us da truth

Literally a 80 IQ peasant.

lol i remember when youtube recommended me this vid youtube.com/watch?v=NMpLI8Vzkhk
and I just watched it anyway.

I find it simple. Don't watch shit and you won't get shit. I envy my father, all he gets are those carpentry videos he learns from.

Same here, but I just watche like 30 seconds.

Private company

The media doesn't really lie that much. They tend to favor news and are biased but outright lies in major networks are rare.

Private companies aren't immune from anti monopoly laws.

Dude I gave up going to youtube two days ago, fuckem. They have turned into a parade of nancy boys at a gayfest. I havent yet found a decent alternative but I may make my own anyway

>Saddam has WMD's goyim

Kek. You're a special type of retard aren't you?

You can visit any of the hundred other you tube lookalikes.

And YouTube can do business in any country it likes that doesn't have anti-monopoly laws.

That's correct but neither person said anything about monopolies

youtube recommendation algorithm has turned to shit in the recent 3 years
they went from a

- "content-based" search (for people doing ML: showing recommendations on the basis of the closest embeddings of the videos in the latent space)

to a

-"user-based"(showing recommendations on the basis of what the user would watch next, and this independently of the actual content of the video) search, which explains 1/ why the algo always automatically takes you progressively to more and more popular videos (more views) you already have seen if you let it run 2/ why it can recommends you a political bullshit video when you're listening to music

Find an example of a news media claiming there were WMD you sad lost cause.

Yeah, but it changed in the last couple of days.

>Yandex

Yeah, nah.

Which is why the DOJ is investigating. Only the government is allowed to maintain a monopoly.

>brivade gombany

Attached: Frost_20190606_073002_2653841431356603209.jpg (680x517, 34K)

it recommended me this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofq_nl366VM

the comment section alone is gold

Can confirm that

Attached: fake and gay jew.png (421x118, 68K)

Why does he look like a bird?

WTF is all this shit, YouTube???

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-202651.png (1920x1200, 1.14M)

I got the same electrician today. I actually watched it.

This is what I'm talking about.

What’s going on with this electrician?

Ausfag YouTube here works just fine it even recommended me weird shit like all the times Donald duck spoke normally or captain disillusion
Maybe it varies from region to region

Lots of Fake News Media in the recommendations nowdays.

No actually Alphabet is a public company.

>>The media doesn't really lie that much.
Look up Walter Duranty.

Define lie

Youtube got 'woke' or rather caved to that faggot Carlos Maza.and Vox Everyone is taking the hit.