What computers do homeless people use?

what computers do homeless people use?

Attached: %F-[00.00.133-00.46.133].webm (854x480, 2.84M)

Apple

Macbooks
Gotta keep up the appearances

Whatever the local library has.

Attached: 1bxbka.jpg (500x356, 40K)

Attached: 436346.jpg (782x637, 165K)

dell

Obamaphones

Attached: 4L_rRCEKE5W.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Whatever's in the public library.

Phones with all the standard sounds set to max volume. Streets are noisy and you could miss that head hunter's agency call otherwise.

Hahaha people are actually willing to go homeless to BUY apple. Pathetic

The one were he computes on a trash can its more fitting

Once you're homeless how do you actually get out of it? No one would want you right?

what does he even do with his computer outside? pushes some commits to the emacs repo while talking to a hobo? i can't concentrate on doing anything like that outside, in my country there's too many niggers waiting to rob you.

>computes

Attached: RMS5.jpg (672x900, 78K)

Unironically answers email batches, thats almost all he does for "work"

Society needs mindless workers. Doesn't matter if no one wants you, if you're not actively participating in the hive mind, steps will be taken to ensure your proper reintroduction.

what's that he has plugged in?

I know who he is but I honestly mistook him for a homeless man for a whole 30 minutes

HORIFAG PLEASE STOP POSTING HORI ON Jow Forums

I don't know, I've never seen a homeless person since I live in a 1st world country.

Windows, in cyber cafe's.

Attached: windows10.jpg (660x330, 31K)

Phones

Whatever the library has

Attached: 5B1F1847-752B-46D2-875D-8B39E32882D1.jpg (2448x3264, 234K)

Right now, yes. And advocacy. He doesn't even have a browser in his laptops. He's said he doesn't install the OS, others do it for him.

He wrote emacs, and (parts of) the original gcc, what have you done?

Homeless computers.

In english, please.

Attached: 1559322112183.png (2000x1000, 1.09M)

lich pls

Iphone 6

Hello, is this an AV?

The mind of a scitzo

You can see lots of homeless people on """1st world country""" like USA.

I think I went to high school with that girl

By very definition, first world countries are "allied with USA during ww2".

It's literally impossible for USA to not be a first world country, no matter how mad your yurocuck or whatever irrelevant nation's mind makes you.

>Competing with an adovacate of free spech and hobo features
>The absolute neet
>"What have you done hurr durr?"

Attached: sonyface.jpg (960x720, 133K)

Sorry user but thats not a girl. Its a huge pedo waiting to get a piece of your jailbait ass.

Attached: 1557854036211.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

Give ussss the riiiiing Frodoooooo

10 year old thinkpads with stickers on them

I'm talking about the one in the casting couch video on the pc screen because it's so blurry no one would be able to recognize it.

I shouldn't need to explain the joke here.

linux computers

If you're missing 99% of your brain cells, there's no help for you.

>mfw you dont get my joke
I joked that the fat ass hobo was the girl you were referencing. Work on your logical reasoning homie.

>Library
This is the real answer.
If you need a laptop and you're homeless, you need to avoid Windows because the automatic updates can wreck everything. You need a LTS Linux distro and just hang on as long as possible. Terry Davis used Ubuntu, if I recall.

public library computers, but sometimes homeless people somehow get laptops and they'd use those laptops at the library for free internet
I remember this guy that looked like benjamin franklin and he hung out at the library everyday until closing(I did too) and then he'd go to the mall's food court and be on his laptop there until they close(around 10pm) and I don't know what he does after that, but my brother saw him sleeping on a bus stop bench while he was going to work at 3am

sgi workstations

Mostly $10 prepaid tracphones without service on wifi and cheap chinese usb batteries. Anything else and they aren't really homeless, just hipster.

I've been told (by someone who helped organise a talk by him at his uni CS club) that he smells like one. This fren basically made it sound like rms smells like one of those hobos who went they enter a subway carriage cause everyone else to leave it because of just how much they reek.

When's the last time rms coded?

ah yes the windows computer. Linux computer is better though. Install gentoo computer.

Attached: brain.png (621x702, 85K)

not eaten part of my foot in front of a giant room of people while on camera

>like USA
Yeah, found the problem.

Most of homeless people on /out/ shitpost on smartphones

this
>NOOOOOO STOP YOU CAN'T SAY OBJECTIVE FACTS ABOUT RMS WITHOUT SUCKING HIS DICK

I use a used dell lattitude e6410.

sit beside a business with free wifi

use outlets at public places like parks.

Based hobo hacker. Soulless suits on suicide watch.

Apple

At least all the Canadian niggers use them.
Mostly stolen. Some traded for drugs. Some have a full iTard setup, phone, tablet, laptop.

No one uses the formal Cold War definition anymore, retard. To pretend otherwise is delusional.

iPhones

I've seen nomad hippies using tablets and old smartphones as computers.

>cowbay
ruined by illiteracy

it's absolutely littered in errors

sauce?

public libraries and cheap smartphones.

>my feet hurt

Dell D Series
>based

Attached: suluknows.jpg (441x408, 16K)

he poses for pictures
it's his signature iconic look