It's ogre

real numbers don't lie

Attached: Capture.jpg (1915x443, 66K)

Attached: 1558924491121.jpg (850x851, 170K)

What the fuck does he even do for money now? Isn't his "career" dead?

Ok. That also means Intel gpus vs AMD gpus, right,

i assume they mean they still have the CPU gaming crown

If AMD were to beat Intel in real world gaming then they would be beating Intel in EVERY metric, from price to performance.
Why would Intel lay this kind of challenge down?

because to some people money is only a moderate object

One of Intel’s targets for unrepresentative benchmarks was Cinebench R15/20. This is a popular benchmarking software among reviewers, but Intel holds that, seeing as so few users actually use Cinema4D by its own internal numbers, performance in this benchmark does not equate to real-world utility.

And no wonder it now thinks so. Back at Computex AMD showed off its Ryzen 7 3700X squarely trumping Intel’s Core i7 9700K in that very same benchmark. Similarly AMD’s Ryzen 9 3900X topped the Cinebench performance of Intel’s enthusiast i9 9920X during AMD’s testing.

holy fucking kek

>Intel also claimed that most users won’t benefit from the bandwidth offered to a graphics card by PCIe 4.0 “not today and not in the immediate future,” with only the maximum, highest-fidelity HDR 4K, 144Hz resolutions necessitating high bandwidth. AMD X570 motherboards will offer double the bandwidth of PCIe 3.0 thanks to the new standard, which has largely been touted for an increase in platform storage and I/O device connectivity.

this coming from the company that spammed for next gen pcie 5.0 support at 2021

tl dr

>now that amd is beating us we recommend using programs that nobody uses and are specifically optimise to run on our igp

on Intel's "GPUs"? lol

>"real world" gaming
what's that? Chess? Football? Handegg? Niggerball?

Attached: gandalfi.jpg (620x388, 47K)

Games compiled using Intel™ Optimizing™ Compiler™

Just moving the goalpost
People get personally invested in a company because they spent a decent sum of money on one or more of their products in the past when they were better
When i got an intel cpu it was the superior choice, but if i had to buy a new cpu tomorrow i would get amd
Could change again in the future
Brand worshippers are truly one of the worst things about capitalism

>c-c-come beat us in our own backyard that we have set up however we want
>you are not scared are you goyim?
>what? You think we'll try to hide shit and deliberately try to gimp your products? No way!
>you know what? Third party benchmarks don't matter as well. Only intel and intel approved benchmarks matter
OYY VEYY!

he could have been a "conservative" like kelsey grammer, mel gibson, or clint eastwood, but he had to go full retard. it's alright to have opinions, but if you are in showbiz then you have to stay mainstream. it's not hard to shut your mouth, you don't even have to pretend to be a liberal or something. just don't fucking do nazi salutes or hang out with stormfaggots

>real numbers don't lie
Sure, until the next round of exploit "mitigations" thanks to Incel's negligence and your 9900k loses yet another 20%+ of the performance you thought you paid for. You'll be lucky if you're eventually left with something slightly faster than a core2quad at this rate.

>Intel also claimed that most users won’t benefit from the bandwidth offered to a graphics card by PCIe 4.0 “not today and not in the immediate future,” with only the maximum, highest-fidelity HDR 4K, 144Hz resolutions necessitating high bandwidth.
Pffft, you think curing AIDS is impressive? Less than one percent of people worldwide have it. This won't benefit most people now or in the immediate future. Also, we've got a super AIDS cure that'll probably be a thing in like 3 years so yeah, nice try losers :^)

They might have an even bigger chiller than last year.

Post yfw AMD plays ball in Intel's backyard, lets them cheat anyway and Intel still loses.

Attached: 1264847508719.jpg (122x127, 4K)

holy shit, only games matter now!

If AMD beats Intel in "real world gaming" with the new Ryzen (chances are pretty decent to be at least on par from what we've seen so far), this is going to be another Shoah.

We need an AMD/Intel version of pic related.

Attached: what are you gonna do, stab me.jpg (500x363, 30K)

>gaymen
what about servers tho lmaooo??

>what about servers tho lmaooo??
64 core TR 3 of course

beg for money on patreon and beg his fans to spam him on reddit and Jow Forums to "meme" him

But CPU doesnt matter much for games

it's p. easy to become CPU bottlenecked

I mean yeah if you use bottom of the barrel i3s or something with an rtx2080ti.
Most of the time an r5 or an i7 is enough though. Especially since most games dont care about core count.

new games care. that's why ryzen is able to outperform quad core i7s nowadays

It's only about to get worse for i5's and i3's because both consoles are 8core-16thread things and games developers are targeting. As well as both Sony and Microsoft promising Raytracing for the PS5/Scarlett.

Intel is not gonna get anywhere with their cpus anytime soon. They should start working on a new chip design just like amd did with ryzen.

they already have sunny cove. They just would need to figure out to make a high-performance version of it.

protip: the Core 2 Duo's microarch was a repurposed mobile architecture.

mitigations applied? :3

Core 2 Duo was resurrected Pentium 3.

>real world gaming
No, thanks. I play games to escape real world.

>MUH REAL WORLD GAMES
BREAKING NEWS: Intel is now a Sports equipment company!

I can't wait for the 14m™ Basketball with SuperShootingExtensions 5 (SSE5)

Because they know they'll be okay as long as their 2kW PC isn't updated with the newest security patches

>Niggerball
Isn't that just every sport involving a ball at this point

I just spent $27 USD on his gumroad.
If you enjoy autistic rambling he makes comfy content.
If I don't get KSTV2 within 6 months I will cancel my sub.

stfu mordechai

>seething wh*teoid

Intel
>Old games
>Games that are single thread heavy or poorly optimized for multi threading
>Muh Adobe

Has any other company been more deceitful and manipulative.

In b4 Nvidia and Apple.

They stole Jim Keller last year. They have retarded amounts of cash. They'll be fine.

>*Amd places her sub $1000 system on the table*
>*Intel pulls out industrial cooler*
This is fine.

AMD: Sure. No liquid nitrogen cooling.
Intel: rEpOrTeD fOr AnTiSeMiTiSm

>re*dit meme
go back

>>re*dit meme
>go back

He, I was baiting. You fell for it.

>heh I was pretending to be a retard

Attached: 1504887793461.jpg (586x614, 141K)

Heh, I was pretending to pretend because I already knew that meme. Double got you.

Sure for the same price and you can't use other manufacturers parts

>gets btfo because they don't have any dgpus only igpus

OOOOOFFFF

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x600, 89K)

DELETE

Attached: 2526262762153.jpg (960x639, 82K)

Attached: onion.png (600x600, 516K)

pretty much