Fox Fags btfo

Fox Fags btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-143100.png (720x1233, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=chrome-75-linux&num=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>phone poster
how's this btfo other than you btfoing yourself?
Good for mozilla on charging money IF PEOPLE WANT a VPN / cloud storage
otherwise it's free.

What is the premium subscription?

>You have to PAY for bloats (vpn/storage)
Seems fine for me

it's a vpn/cloud service
firefox legit needs to get some alternative funding, right now 99% of their revenue comes from google
firefox isn't perfect but if it disappears google is going to fuck all of our tight little sopping wet holes even harder

>firefox legit needs to get some alternative funding, right now 99% of their revenue comes from google
THIS

Greed ain't good, Mozilla. At least you aren't Micro$oft.

>greed
mozilla is barely able to stay afloat. if google decided tomorrow to stop paying their competitors to use google search mozilla would lose all of it's funding. opera, microsoft, everybody is giving up on developing modern web browsers and switching to the chrome skin-style of development.

>he doesn't use QTbrowser

So does Mozilla still have the yahoo money?

why are they investing in such shit such as social programmes and combating "fake news" and shit like a password manager/pocket/cloud sync instead of actually improving/optimizing their bloated browser? maybe if it got better than chrom* it would receive more funding.

you're retarded if you think making a fast lightweight browser is going to make money appear on their door. they're doing all that gay shit because they need actual alternate funding sources and just making a good browser and hoping people donate does fuck all.

should i switch to waterfox bros? or is it pozzed like firefox? if so, icecat works right? haha

Attached: 1537838958920.gif (499x499, 44K)

Yahoo doesnt have the yahoo money.

>firefox legit needs to get some alternative funding
Get woke go broke is real then.

i'm about to actually donate. I love firefox, and don't want it to die. 10 years from now the only browser that may exist is chrome.

>donating to leftist cucks who hate you

Pretty much this

It's either the OSS leftist cucks, or the closed source jewgle leftist cucks.

Not the same user but why does Firefox hate them?

Leftist cucks hate everyone, especially other leftist cucks.

>firefox legit needs to get some alternative funding
Diversity hiring need to be paid somehow

>The free version will remain unchanged
>F-fox fags btfo guys am i right xd

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Any money you give to the Mozilla Foundation does NOT go to fund Firefox development.

>Firefox is maintained by the Mozilla Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation. While Firefox does produce revenue — chiefly through search partnerships — this earned income is largely reinvested back into the Corporation. The Mozilla Foundation’s education and advocacy efforts, which span several continents and reach millions of people, are supported by philanthropic donations.

>>mozilla is barely able to stay afloat.
Then they should cut the fat. Damn near everything the Mozilla Foundation actually does is something other than develop a web browser.

>this post
once again op proves he's a cum-guzzler

Half a billion to make a browser.

Attached: Alert.png (800x800, 48K)

They were infiltrated by "progressives".

>they're doing all that gay shit because they need actual alternate funding sources

lol that isn't true. Mozilla was corrupted by "alternative" faggots and they kicked out the creator of both the modern browser and javascript. They literally are unable to compete with Chrome. Its like back in the day when a software author would make a certain amount of money and then sell their program to some shitty corporation that would add shitty features and try and charge more for it.

Literally the first thing they did after kicking Eich out was start posting videos of trannies and integrate some weird ass french video chat garbage that nobody wanted or used.

Why is there no Jow Forums made browser, I thought all of you are programist and know so much about technology. Why are you not doing anything?

Peak Jow Forums embodiment would be TempleOS which has no network stack by design, so why would Jow Forums have a browser?

>btfo
>free version will remain unchanged
?

>why would Jow Forums have a browser?
bcs you're always whining and complaining about the existing options?
just make your own, lets see how good itd be

Firefox isn’t pro-nazi. This is an issue if you are a nazi.

>firefox legit needs to get some alternative funding, right now 99% of their revenue comes from google

they should have thought about that before hiring tranny developers and paying them their sex change operations.

Fuck foxes, fuck fags

>hmm we're going broke, what shall we pretend to care about, what do people pretend to care about these days
>umm gays and trannies and abortion i guess

B-B-BUT MUH YEAR OF FIREFOX!
IGNORE THE SJW DEVS, JUST SMASH THE GOOGLE MONOPOLY!
kys, i have them both installed and i will keep using them since neither is good and both are trash

>inb4 but firefox werks better on leenox!
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=chrome-75-linux&num=1

>>free version will remain unchanged
how long till they start offer new features for premium users first?

Certainly this is as bad as killing adblocker functionality.

>neets and commies want everything for free
LMAO like pottery

>shit paid for by taxes are free
lmao

edge chromium doesn’t have this issue

Attached: 519DBB37-1F3B-4D61-AD2D-ACFA0EED828D.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Lol stupid, you should have at least hide your script you cheating faggot

It wont disappear, that 8% or whatever market share it's down to is what makes chrome not a monopoly and keeps the antitrust lawyers away. Same way microshit kept apple afloat to avoid antitrust litigations.

>Fox Fags btfo

Elaborate on this?

>paying money to a tranny company
fucking yikes and cringe

I'll make the logo

Just use firefox you tranny