What ryzen 3xxx are you getting in July...

What ryzen 3xxx are you getting in July. I was hoping the 16 core would be released but I will settle for the 12 core for 500 considering intels 12 core is $1,199.99 and slower its a fucking bargain.

Attached: Capture.png (1144x791, 139K)

probably the 3700x

>tfw 3770k

will they finally be actually better in gaymen?
I want more coars for rendering

I was going to get the 12c but now I'll be waiting for the 16c unless threadripper is especially juicy in which case I'll probably get that. I have autist money so the price doesn't really matter.

I was waiting for 3400g, but
>not even announced
>only 8 pcie lanes
>have to buy expensive ram that makes it even with intel i3 or cheap i5
>stuff might work or might not
>expensive x570 boards that would mitigate the 8 lanes and were supposed to give AMD the edge
on the other hand, I need a computer for work and study within a MONTH. Everyday without a new computer is a day of downtime.
What do I do, AMD-Bros?

The 16 core one if it is below 700 bucks.

Just because ®Intels™ 12 core is 70% percent more expensive and slower doesn't mean you should go with AMD don't forget you're still buying an AMD. Remember AMD is for poorfags.

Attached: 1392726269116s.jpg (207x250, 10K)

>trips
it's either going to be $699 or $649. after all those 9s it's more likely to be $699 though.

The 5Ghz one

my body is ready to upgrade to the 12 coar from an i5-4670k
I've had this little bastard since I was 14 and I finally have a reason to replace it

My 2700x is great I will wait for the refresh or 7nm+.

I will buy the last AM4 chip to be released and keep it for years.

the 8 core, undervolt and use passive cooling for peak efficiency

this

None, i'm satisfied with my [email protected]. I'll wait for 2nd gen AM5 Ryzen, most likely.

>July
NONE!

I'll wait a couple off months for all the early bugs to show up.

Early adopter fee is SHIT, and I'm at the point in life where I just want PnP.

I'm done with trying to figure out what setting is causing a random restart every 4 hours. Just to find it, and then get random bluesreens, till a BIOS update fixes it.

Will get the 3700X after the coast is clear.
Gigabyte or Asrock motherboard
Jonsbo RM3 or U4 case
32GB DDR4
RX 570
Platinum PSU

Will be a nicer upgrade from a x4 945, 4GB DDR3, 4670 1GB, Define R3, Bronze PSU

Attached: asus.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I'm going to wait for a few weeks to see what the best motherboard/ram speed combos are and how good the chips overclock before making my choice. No need to rush things - after sitting 5.5 years on my 4670K, a few more weeks aren't going to kill me. And I'm avoiding the early adopter shitstorm.

Get a B450 Tomahawk with 2200G, 8 gigs of 3400mhz RAM.
Upgrade around Christmas when Zen2 goes on discount with another 8 gigs of RAM.

This.
I'm waiting or benchmarks, MB reviews and probably a few months for B550 motherboards

Probably the 3700X if it overclocks nicely with PBO. Otherwise, the 3800X

I have a gross excess of fun coupons, and I'm buying AMD. Sorry Mr. Shekelberg, you burned one too many bridges.

3600 for $199 seems pretty unbeatable for value no?

6 cores should be enough for gayming

3600 + whatever the $300 navi is + 32" 1440p 144hz monitor and i'm done for like 5+ years

I'm on an r5 1600 at 4.0GHz so i probably wont be getting any until they prices drop or ill wait for Zen2+ or Zen3.

So the 16core ?

3400g wont be zen 2. Just get a cheap GPU and wait for low end zen 2 skus

I will wait for benchmarks and get the part that has the highest OC potential, be it 8 core or 16 core part. If it's the same, I will get a 3700X and stick with my b350 boards, otherwise I will get a 12 or 16 core part and switch a mobo to x570.

most likely getting a used 8700k, it's the money conscious choice for sure

I'll be going for the R9. Should be good enough for the next 10 years or so.

Thinking about replacing my trusty Pentium with one of the Zen2 6-cores or even the lower of the 8-cores - but I might instead grab a Zen+ chip if those drop in price enough.

I can still run everything I want at acceptable levels. I'll wear out my current rig some more.