Yesterday I made my 2nd spare HDD into two individual 500gb partitions...

Yesterday I made my 2nd spare HDD into two individual 500gb partitions, installed Pop! OS on one and Manjaro on the other. I still have windows on my SSD, and it's backed up on my spare HDD.

So 3 operating systems are now on my PC. It was a neat experience learning how to install them, but what do I do from here?

What'd you guys do after you first installed Linux?

Attached: 4L_HYoDwn5D.png (645x773, 11K)

used my computer as I regularly would

why the fuck did you install two distros, if you just wanted to play with some shit to see how it works you should've set up some VMs instead

Cause I couldn't decide which one I liked more.

You set up a different partition for /home/ and for applications (if applicable) so that no matter which distro you boot to you have the same familiar home directory (and possibly applications).

Also ricing. Learn GTK so you can customize your context menus with a background of anime girls or cars or whatever, customely themed window managers, etc.
I got a wooden keyboard to complement my theme.

Attached: 355914D0-C946-4E26-AC22-E30C7994B639.jpg (1131x707, 131K)

Install Fedora on SSD
use two hard drives to make cloud storage system

Install a non-meme distro and switch over.

Tha-, that's what virtual machines are for user...

Attached: t64ma.jpg (720x400, 40K)

based

meant to reply to

>What'd you guys do after you first installed Linux?
I fucked up the bootloader and installed it again :-)

t.brainlet

I have no idea how VMs work and it would require me to learn that in addition to how to set up both distros. My way was the fastest way to me.

You just mount the ISO in VirtualBox and then load it. It takes literally seconds

too much extra shit to do man

>asks for advice
>doesn't want to do it

>not using arch

>using arch

I was asking for stuff to do on my already freshly installed operating systems, as well as looking for general discussion of how people utilize their Linux OS day to day. I didn't ask for advice on a potentially easier way to do something I already completed.

>manjaro isn't arch

>using manjaro

>using

Wipe your SSD, delete the second partition on the HDD and extend the first to fill the space, install manjaro on the SSD and set the mount point for /home as your HDD. Now use your computer like you would any other day and learn your new operating system. Stop being a retard.

Using a distro where the majority of the binaries are not scrutinized for security threats. It's like all I have to do spread malicious software is contribute a semi-popular binary since Arch retards never check the contents.

Doing any of that would be retarded tho

see >71359301

i purposefully deleted several core files at random then rebooted
best way to learn lignux is to break it and fix it yourself without using the internet

what you're referring to as "Linux" is actually GNU/Linux or as I like to call it GNU+Linux

nerd