Mozilla might launch Firefox Premium in 2019

ghacks.net/2019/06/09/mozilla-might-launch-firefox-premium-in-2019/
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FIREKEKS KEK

Attached: file.png (765x543, 67K)

oh no no no no

Attached: 1495659362619.jpg (421x421, 62K)

>selling a browser
lmao

wtf i love icecat now

Attached: 5cec53dd.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

Attached: firecuck.png (500x480, 119K)

DESU I'd happily donate money to Mozilla if I was certain that the money was actually used to pay devs rather than donated to various projects I don't necessarily want to support.

I already give $20/month to neovim and swaywm, I wouldn't mind giving that much to firefox.

laughs in waterfox

>Firefox gold

Attached: Reddit.jpg (275x275, 21K)

they're not selling a browser, it's a vpn service dipshits

pls donate

Attached: file.png (821x125, 24K)

>literally called Firefox Premium
>Beard mentions a VPN service as an example of a premium service.
>as an example of a premium service.
Anyway, even shitty browsers like Opera have VPN, for free.

waste of money
they should start improving firefox by removing all the junk features like pocket and those onions meme quotes from the start page

dead as fuck

but user, we need money to support diversity :/

>Donate
>Money is spent on diversity awareness programs instead of development
Yeah, I'm not opposed to paying for one of the most used programs on my pc, but I'm not confident it will do any good.

Please donate.
#blacklivesmatter
#lgbtpride
#proudtobeonspectrum

more like incelcat

But firefox is trash. The only reason I run it is because I don't want to give info to google directly.

There are many other Firefox/Chromium clones if you really don't want to give your info to anyone.

fucking lmao, imagine being so much of a cuck mozillian that you actually pay for a fuckign web browser that is going to shit more with each version update. i bet all nu-mozilla employees (except the "inclusive" ones) will be forced to buy the browser if they want to keep their job.
absolute clown world.

firecücks BTFO!

Attached: 1560172235940.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

What they're talking about would be a pretty interesting way to try and find a funding method less linked to direct competitors, plus it sounds like they're planning new, generally paid for things instead of just 'features you already use now $4.99 a month' or something. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out for them.

based