I've been talking to a girl, Jow Forums

I've been talking to a girl, Jow Forums.

She wants to tie me up in elaborate/painful ways and also do petplay/slavery play stuff with me. I am excited, nervous, and anxious that I might accidentally say or do something to put her off, but so far she seems keen. Nothing has been confirmed as happening yet though.

Attached: 1518141510593.jpg (720x720, 53K)

based

that's good if you're into that stuff
how elaborate/painful are you talking about?

Attached: 1543914057151.gif (500x281, 340K)

>how elaborate/painful are you talking about?
I'm honestly not sure, I've been tied up but I've never done anything like that before. She talks about liking to cause rope burn and abusing pressure points. She has some pictures of other rope stuff she's done to people, the most elaborate one was of a girl who was tied up suspended hanging upside down in the air.

Attached: 1518142638613.gif (540x603, 188K)

She's going to cheat you for a chad remember all girls are ebil

Attached: 1544864014679.png (555x560, 543K)

did she died

Neither of us are looking for a relationship, we're both in open relationships.
I presume not.

Attached: 1518148993343.jpg (343x270, 14K)

Then go for it. Good luck!

>open relationship
Stop sugarcoating whoring and kill yourself

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Don't worry we've got helicopter rides there too

Attached: 0_QDyCvJSonvTqtppv.jpg (1971x1971, 452K)

Don't be shy and delete your post China user, I can still see it anyway cause I have magical internet powers. You should definitely come over if you can figure out a way to do it legally, there are a lot of Asians here so you'll fit right in, it's not like China where foreigners are treated worse.

Attached: 0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg (447x604, 44K)

Literally all the customs shows from Australia are about sending Asians home again.

Too late I've captured the screenshot and I'm sending it to the chink government

tbdesu I don't know much about the legal side of things, I just meant culturally. In China sometimes foreigners can be rejected from entering specific stores/establishments simply for not being Chinese. Also foreigners have different rights compared to locals in some things which can make things a bit difficult.

Attached: 523b0e03ae2359dee46befb59af8703e--photo-manga-cute-girls.jpg (500x781, 47K)

I was meant to delete it but accidentally click on the post bottom... I guess I will try to find a job here first before making that decision. Besides I don't trust you westerners enough to hand over my life.

Attached: 1543553952881.png (1254x1080, 777K)

>Besides I don't trust you westerners enough to hand over my life.
You must have some serious misconceptions about westerners if you feel that way. There were Chinese kids growing up with me in school. Chinese people are normal in Australia. They still need to know English, though.

Attached: 1518446192399.jpg (862x675, 70K)

Literally terrorist psyop taking place in the middle of a Jow Forums thread

I can't see this post in the archives, wtf?

lucky you
I forgot my washcloth at the pool because i stared at cute guy for too much
it was a good one as well
fuck boys:(

I know but being suspicious is part of my nature. Also it's not like you guys haven't done anything horrible to us chines before.

Attached: 1541840032701.gif (294x314, 708K)

I'm willing to finish the job

topkek retard

easy edgy chilean. you're irrelevant to us in general.

Attached: 1542456644544.jpg (490x490, 44K)

NO U
actually i really need to think of a way to talk to him
pool is kinda autistic place tbqh

Not everyone can have magical internet powers, user.
Oh well, at least you got to look at cute boys
>Also it's not like you guys haven't done anything horrible to us chines before.
Erm, what? I'm no history buff but I'm pretty sure China and Australia have never been at war ever. In fact we have good trade relations and generally get along.

Attached: 1536541291235.jpg (836x576, 83K)

Same fucking meme commietard shithole
Get back to work i need my new iphone

eh its mostly middle aged men, some are fit though so kinda cool as well
>tfw you're actually almost middle aged yourself but completely refuse to believe that

make me degenerate
also I admit you aussies are cool but your government will definitely stand beside US if things come to that point. Potential risks are still risks. Got to go now, good luck with that girl maaaaaate (actually I just looked it up...).

Attached: [YYDM-11FANS][Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu 2009][20][BDRIP][720P][X264-10bit_AAC][D6F30176].mp4_201812 (1280x720, 152K)

>eh its mostly middle aged men, some are fit though so kinda cool as well
have you been with guys or do you just perv on them?
>tfw you're actually almost middle aged yourself but completely refuse to believe that
Yeah it happens. I'm only 24 so I'm still alright but I know it's gonna creep up on me.
>I admit you aussies are cool but your government will definitely stand beside US if things come to that point.
True, we're basically America's bitch.
>Got to go now, good luck with that girl maaaaaate
Thank you, bye China user

Attached: 1541741254384.png (363x518, 272K)

I really, unironically and in a non-joking manner (read: not being funny) dislike you.

> have you been with guys
Ye, had a relationship as well, but now I'm kinda stuck here all alone.

Because he knows a girl?

He is a member of westboro baptist church

haha love you user always with the funny jokes

Attached: 1518446316311.png (492x272, 63K)

Yeah alright, I'm tired of the r/banter discord again. You can all leave now.

Trying but people here only do ons and I think I'm just through that stage where I wanted to do those. Besides there nobody around my age here, so that sucks as well.

Unsure if you're being serious or just using some sort of ironic humour but I've never once been in an r/banter discord server.
>mostly middle aged men
>tfw you're almost middle aged
You gotta adapt your expectations to your circumstances, user.

Attached: 1536543139674.jpg (554x439, 106K)

literally fuck off. if you want to spam your annoying manga smugs is the place for you.
you could stay on this board for a week and see all it has to offer. every day we get the same spammed threads (my gf satania is so cute, andy sixx shit, kot, flag shaming, frogs, tfw no Jow Forums bf, not to mention cirno)

it might be funny at first, but seeing the same threads over and over gives me cancer and i'm wondering how long you guys can wallow in your repetetive shitposting threads. this board might as well be the new

i-its only 29
i-its not all over yet

Attached: just kms.jpg (400x374, 29K)

Based
This board needs more rozen maiden

Fugg

Attached: tumblr_mqt7oinxv51r7ib92o3_250.gif (245x245, 590K)

Sure I anime post but I've literally never made one of the threads you mentioned, so that's a bit of a strawman right there. I don't particularly like unoriginal threads either, so I generally don't post in them. If you don't like it, hide it, don't respond to it. If people making threads you don't like bothers you that much, then perhaps you're the one who aught to leave.

Still though that being said, I largely agree with you. Boring, identical threads are boring.
Oh, 29 isn't nearly middle aged. 39 is.

Attached: 1518182742404.png (1110x1080, 912K)

I think its more like 30 in Russia, men age worse than women here lol.

Well either way, you gotta lower your standards to match your environment. Either that or change your environment, anyway. Unless you think you'd be happier just wallowing away looking at cute boys at the pool.

Attached: 1536895988595.jpg (512x288, 26K)

They are already pretty low. Its just I don't really see the point of meeting with married guys who are well over in their 40s and don't really put any effort in themselves to even remotely look acceptable... anymore.

Hm yeah I can see the issue there, especially if you're looking for a relationship. Are there any dating/hookup sites/apps you haven't tried yet? Are gay bars or beats a thing in Russia?

Attached: 1540817297767.gif (498x393, 1.11M)

>Are there any dating/hookup sites/apps you haven't tried yet?
yes of course, it pretty much only thing I can use
that and vk, but there's just really not much to choose from I'm afraid

there are no nightclubs here
there is one bar but its just a place for getting drunk
its a really small town in a middle of nowhere, less than 20k people, and probably even less than that now

>its a really small town in a middle of nowhere, less than 20k people, and probably even less than that now
>probably even less than that now
Be the reason that number is going down user. Move somewhere that's not a trashpile. Anyway I'm going to bed soon, good luck user.

Attached: 1518138149309.png (451x439, 153K)

> Be the reason that number is going down user.
Trying my best to do that.
Good night.

oh God, accept Jesus Christ already, stop spreading sodomy!