How to get a big titted sweater wearing gf?

How to get a big titted sweater wearing gf?

Attached: as015.jpg (600x965, 83K)

I really, unironically and in a non-joking manner (read: not being funny) dislike you.

Not everyone is DFC fan.

why? I'm asking for a friend

Attached: セーター-100.jpg (753x1065, 94K)

literally fuck off. if you want to spam your annoying elf shit is the place for you.
you could stay on this board for a week and see all it has to offer. every day we get the same spammed threads (my gf satania is so cute, andy sixx shit, kot, flag shaming, frogs, tfw no Jow Forums bf, not to mention cirno)

it might be funny at first, but seeing the same threads over and over gives me cancer and i'm wondering how long you guys can wallow in your repetetive shitposting threads. this board might as well be the new

>literally fuck off. if you want to spam your annoying elf shit is the place for you.
>you could stay on this board for a week and see all it has to offer. every day we get the same spammed threads (my gf satania is so cute, andy sixx shit, kot, flag shaming, frogs, tfw no Jow Forums bf, not to mention cirno)
>it might be funny at first, but seeing the same threads over and over gives me cancer and i'm wondering how long you guys can wallow in your repetetive shitposting threads. this board might as well be the new literally fuck off. if you want to spam your annoying elf shit is the place for you.
you could stay on this board for a week and see all it has to offer. every day we get the same spammed threads (my gf satania is so cute, andy sixx shit, kot, flag shaming, frogs, tfw no Jow Forums bf, not to mention cirno)

it might be funny at first, but seeing the same threads over and over gives me cancer and i'm wondering how long you guys can wallow in your repetetive shitposting threads. this board might as well be the new

Attached: 1521588546844.png (440x442, 281K)

literally fuck off. if you want to spam your annoying elf shit is the place for you.

You must be new here. Many of us don't feel at home without seeing kot and satania and no bf shitposts. If you don't like our superior culture, leave.

Attached: 03.jpg (589x780, 125K)

I copy-paste other people's replies look how funny I am I'm totally a memelord now xddddd

Attached: ChenSlap.png (245x212, 44K)

>implying something like "culture" exists

Attached: 1533443797391.jpg (155x179, 11K)

There's literally no use for this board anymore.
cirnofags can go back to weebs can go back to shitposters have edgelords flag shitposters have It makes no sense to keep the shittiest flaws of all the major boards combined together in one single board. Jow Forums failed to be anything original or unseen and should thus be deleted.

Attached: Reisen.png (1250x1000, 406K)

is the place to go and post your third grader memes

is the place to go and post your third grader memes

basically the whole purpose of Jow Forums is killed. this board is a failure, if you want to recognize people reddit is the best place for you. no one even replies to "good" threads unless they're there to spam their unfunny pasta. Jow Forums is an anonymous website to begin with, so there's no use for a non-anonymous board.

Attached: aa.png (495x512, 245K)

shut the FUCK UP s4s you faggots are no better than the r9gay cum guzzlers holy fucking shit every day? every single fucking day you have to shit out this garbage? really? there痴 only two ways this ever goes; either people tell you to FUCK OFF (as you rightfully should), or you catch some people in a good mood who shitpost with you for a few minutes. can you just not make a single thing of worth? has it come to that for you? the lowest possible expectation is placed on posters and you take that to the absolute fucking extreme by making something meaningless every single fucking time? FUCK can you at least tell me how this is meant to be funny or even entertaining? because clearly me being mad is more engaging and entertaining than fucking doremi shit. so at least thank me for saving your shit thread i guess. or at least meme a fucking anime that was for more than just ONE FUCKING SEASON

>if you want to recognize people reddit is the best place for you
for you avatarfag

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION

Attached: DtNCVuQXoAAgODn.jpg (900x1248, 128K)

Yeah alright, I'm tired of the r/banter discord again. You can all leave now.

>dr.gay4dick

Get a big titted gf and buy her a sweater.

Attached: 7be430e23d4eaf8cd26d0e36342052b4.jpg (717x1000, 166K)