/ptg/ - Princess Tracker General

gothic lolita edition

>Not sure what princess trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of royalty service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Peasants will read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Kings will pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

executed

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yohaku__d413e5cfa8152233a4d3b804df42d5d3.jpg (2500x3334, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/bz265b/why_some_trackers_dont_listen_to_their_users/
rarbg.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute hime-sama

fuck off

Which e-learning trackers have the most consistent/comprehensive pluralsight uploads?

what about this himesama

wow rude

Attached: 1455358097010.jpg (872x1000, 377K)

Ok seriously now, how does PTP expect me to find 50, let alone 200 movies laying around? Do they expect you to fill the site with shit movies nobody cares about?

yeah, precisely

>Do they expect you to fill the site with shit movies nobody cares about?
Those are called obscure movies, friend. :^)

What's the easiest way to find movies that are on KG but not on PTP?

Upload foreign movies from other trackers. 200 uploads on ptp is nothing.

my feeling is actually that there are very few

>dogshit OP edition
can't wait to see this trash 404 before 100 posts and some user make a real thread!

Tfw found some unique albums I want to upload but I can't because they look like they've been transcoded.

Can't even get these albums physically and rip them myself because they're illegal in my country, lel.

>tfw everyone hates me

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

CPY and STP were the last true crackers. Their shit always worked unlike hacky CODEX Denuvo cracks.

reddit crying niggers right here reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/bz265b/why_some_trackers_dont_listen_to_their_users/

not gonna read all that shit nigro, we all know red's economy is shit but are r*dditors just too dumb to download shit from deezer/tidal and upload it to red to get free ratio? it's not that hard.

can someone please take my RED interview for me?

It's true, though. That's why PTP and AB are the best trackers. They actually are about sharing media. RED is a bad tracker, plain and simple, and by being as bad as they are they demotivated various people to contribute to their website. I've uploaded thousands of torrents to other pages, but I'd rather upload something to Apollo than RED. It's a bad tracker, plain and simple.

ORPH / OOPS

oh NO NON ON NO NO NO NO NO NOON ON ON ON ON

Attached: 1520408107041.png (527x487, 33K)

post your team viewer id and password

When even REDdit is right there's a problem
Took the words out of my mouth. PTP, AB (and also MAM) are about the joy of sharing a medium you love, that's why their communities are active and people lovingly discuss their medium.

RED on the other hand only exists to cynically mirror bandcamp shit and get into trackers that actually give a shit about sharing.

Does any private tracker allow repacks? What if those repack groups focused on doing their own original releases instead of playing pretend scene?

Pleasing to upload more the Bollywood, sirs

Sadly, It's come to this. I don't like to cheat the system with Private trackers, it's a person hobby but I need some advice. I got banned off a pretty big tracker for being "linked to another person". I've never had another account, what can I possibly do or how can I prove I've only ever had one account.

go in their help channel and demand to talk to a mod
if you donate as a gesture of good faith they'll probably let you back in

I've never been on a music tracker and I probably never will, but if you have a problem with Bandcamp uploads, the solution is simple:

1. Get a DAW
2. Make an absolute shit-ton of zero effort experimental music
3. Release the albums on Bandcamp
4. Upload the albums to your private tracker of choice

Re-encode. Isn't hard.

I hate to say it but Reddit is right.

RED is fucking trash, so glad I don't need it.

Last case scenario, I will, I really don't mind donating. What If I have my friend vouch, he's had an account for so many years and is on a bunch of sites. I don't want to drag him down. I hate to ask a bunch of questions but I'm stuck.

I just failed the RED interview after waiting the whole fucking day. I am sure I answered 95% correctly, I just forgot that cassettes exist and got flustered about a golden rules question. If it wasn‘t for classical music I would just buy my fav records legally...

Attached: 2642B136-A3D8-4C30-B7E2-354E58A14010.jpg (711x620, 39K)

If you don't like RED then join Orpheus and stop being a moron.

what if i never liked red

Attached: 0459 - ugPMR96.png (501x649, 50K)

Private trackers suck.

then it's the same shit you moron

why am i a moron?

Also cute

Fuck Orpheus, NWCD is patrician

why do you post this even when the site is down? to bait newfriends?

truthbombs going off in that thread and they are getting upvoted. Jow Forumstrackers woke

I just busted my ass encoding 10 HD videos on PTP so that I could get a BTN invite, and now the invite threads for it and GGn are gone. I hate my life.

I wouldn't really call myself a cinephile. I don't watch capeshit but most of the things I like are on bluray or web-dl already. I also have KG which I do use for some obscure SD stuff.

GGn allows some by specific releasers.

I checked out that reddit thread. It's a giant paragraph of whining. TL;DR just use deezer faggot. If you can't survive without bonus points stay on IPT and get your albums off soulseek like the pleb you are.

Anyone know how I can get into acrossthetasman?

since it's very obvious who you are on ptp i'll just say that what happens when you wait on shit niggy considering your account age. it'll come back eventually i can give you that at least. GGN as well (though in that case you have a lot of different trackers to join it)

>since it's very obvious who you are on ptp

Whatever, I don't even care anymore if somebody wants to judge me based on these comments go ahead.

> it'll come back eventually i can give you that at least.

Fuck's sake. I know a bunch of this is my fault, but it's really fucking disappointing. My last upload was almost ready while the thread was still up, but apparently 1 fucking pixel was improperly cropped. I couldn't even see it in the screenshot, but instead of arguing or complaining I just bit down and took another 6 hours to re-encode it because I figured the thread wasn't going anywhere...

And it fucking did.

>Do Overlords on BTN have unlimited invites for real?
They still do.

oops! fuck

[ REQUESTED ]

[REQUESTED ]

Which tracker's recruits from TV - Vault Invite forums

Thanks

Does red have reel 2 reel rips?

Probably one or two. I think there was a Pink Floyd one around in the what days.

Where does BTN recruit from?

>Where does BTN recruit from?
at the moment just PTP. in the past they have recruited on AHD and GGn

I have a hard time deciding if this, /mkg/ or /fgl/ thread is the most autistic (in the retarded, bad way) general on Jow Forums. At least /fgl/ has a point, to an extend.

no where
>at the moment just PTP.
inaccurate as of a few hours ago. thread is gone.

>/mkg/
It's this one.

Welp lads there goes the dream. Should I join MTV now or wait?

most stuff uploaded to btn gets autoup'd to mtv after a little while

its a very decent alternative for when btn is down

>not getting the point
>to an extend

i like you :>

MTV mirrors BTN so it's functionally identical if you are looking for airing tv content. old mainstream shows tend to be well seeded with good encodes. anything else is trash.

MTV and TVV make a good BTN alternative.

MTV has game of thrones so waht the fuck

And your hand makes a good toilet paper alternative

if you just mirror some other tracker then you should just neck your tracker, if you catch my drift

Stop speaking in tongues you sick fuck

>And your hand makes a good toilet paper alternative
no...it doesn't.

Nebulance and Anthelion recruit from RED. Worth joining as a backup for BTN and PTP?

> Site is having issues currently (incomplete pages, invalid torrent files, uploading problems). We're aware and will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your parience

BTN stopped recruiting from everywhere

no

Just save the interview prep pages and have them open after you send them the screenshots.

Good. We are full.

Yes. myr has a newborn baby to look after.

myr has a newborn baby to look after. Her bf fucked her well.

Is there anyway of getting into anywhere except MAM without wanting to do RED?

unless you can find a friend who is willing to invite you then no

if you buy an invite you'll eventually get caught and banned, your ip address will be given to all trackers in the cabal, and banned from those too.

red interview isn't hard though, and you get 3 tries.

I don't know why people here hate MTV so much, maybe because it is not BTN but I would say it is pretty good. It has new content directly from BTN and it is ratioless with no HnR. Talk about comfy. Plus it is so easy to make upload there and requests with good bounty will get filled if they are on BTN/TVV.

It's not hate, it's mockery. It's literally just a shitty version of BTN, yeah you can use it til you get BTN but saying it's not a steamer is ridiculous.

Where is BTN likely to recruit from in the future? Where is best to rank up?

RED

in the past they have recruited on GGn, PTP, and AHD

best to get invite forum access on all of those so in case recruitment re-opens you can get in.

Path to AHD?

recruits on RED, GGn, HDB, BIB to my knowledge

What rank usually for Awesome-HD?

who else /collecting/

hd-pro

where does AHD recruit

mtv*

solid alternative to private trackers if you only care for non arthouse movies, netflix and hbo tv and some books?

going to the cinema and having a netflix subscription

usenet

rarbg.is/

tehC

>Waffles.ch will be back soon
>2019-Jun-11: Alright, this is taking quite a while. Basically, it was supposed to be a simple server move, but a lot of existing legacy code/infrastructure is stopping the migration to fully occur. I'm talking major rewrites. Most of it is now done, there's just one piece of software left to do. Apologies for the delay everyone. -poko

Can't wait for my btn invite

why? don't back please, we don't need shit trackers anymore

Calm down pajeet