What is some British technology?

What is some British technology?

Attached: 1558289925592.jpg (1400x2405, 1.41M)

Certainly not toothbrushes

Fish and chips with mushy peas

don't they hold patents for arm?

RISC OS

Attached: RISCOS_4_scr.png (1024x768, 114K)

uhh Brits were always cucks
only reason they were big is because the top crust would work together and keep the proles down
once they dismantled the old boy network and start cucking themselves (suez canal etc) they lost
not like I care, these cunts weren't considerate and kind when they colonized us.

>single mom
>8 kids
>only £2200 a month (basically $3K)

Damn. There are numerous individuals here in the US who get more gibs a month just for """"""""disability"""""""""

>clickbait
And maybe don't have 8 fucking kids if you can't support them

What i meant is that UK welfare payments aren't that offensively or extravagant in comparison to our welfare payments. A woman in a similar situation here in the US will be raking in significantly more than $3000 a month, and that is on top of fully funded healthcare.

back in the day they actually made good machines.

Attached: 1099292445.jpg (330x319, 47K)

Attached: non british version.jpg (327x316, 99K)

i kek'd

>Suez Canal
Built by us, rightfully ours.

england was on top by stealing money from the rest of the world through colonialism and trade. now that it's over the uk is returning to the dump it was for the majority of history.

Communism and feminism. Daily reminder that Marx wrote most of his manifesto in England and that suffragette came from England.

The UK is and always has been absolute shit

Greatest ally indeed

I'm not American if that's what you're implying.

For you

Attached: 1536149178641.jpg (720x720, 331K)

jej

The internet. Now, fuck off.

Knife bins are the pinnacle of British tech.

Lost.

I tried this and it sucks shit. By far the most useless and finicky piece of turd OS I have ever used. Couldn't even find a shell.

We invented America, so technically we invented most major tech inventions American "invented"

why the peas?

I think ARM was bought buy the Japs.

Gotta have your daily green veg. Funny thing is, is that the mushy peas are boiled to hell which leaves them with next to no nutritional value.