Comfy thread

I woke up in a great mood, checked my phone and saw both my overnight cryptocurrency trades had been successful and got me about $500. Right now i'm on the floor stretching out my splits real quick, drinking a warm cup of coffee and looking out of the window at the beautiful snowy weather.

Could life be any comfier?

Attached: xuvneiqsywsvicckhifrkfqadlh9mjy5zlxvdyfg8njyysdmbatxdftyamlc2pv2-.jpg (910x607, 96K)

can I have some of that money

I need this money to pay my electricity bill and buy groceries and take my girlfriend out :[

FUCK off normie

damn it

>I need this money to pay my electricity bill and buy groceries and take my girlfriend out :[
>take my girlfriend out
Absolute state of women in 2018 they have to be taken out and be on a leash except when they think it's okay to be independent weemen
Boycott women guys

Attached: 1512353801649.jpg (1400x1400, 587K)

lmao, i'm just as autistic as the rest of you

She is very nice.

Attached: 6e7b5d668cf6e55b339464c9fdf2941f.jpg (500x481, 32K)

Feed her attention so she doesn't argue with other girls
Always call her a good girl when she brings back your toy bone
NEVER call out on her shit when she uses your money for shopping purposes
Buy her a muzzle so she doesn't bite
Put her to sleep when she cheats on you

Attached: et.png (596x178, 48K)

Why are you so angry at women? It literally seems like all the gold diggers have some how all concentrated themselves onto north/south America. Move you northern Europe if you want a beautiful good-girl.

>Why are you so angry at women? It literally seems like all the gold diggers have some how all concentrated themselves onto north/south America. Move you northern Europe if you want a beautiful good-girl.
All women are gold diggers more or less
They are evolving into size queens and sex tourism isn't only a men's thing anymore.
Women have to be educated, they are so gullible and easy preys of mass media.
Women claim to feel loneliness but they're far off from knowing what loneliness is because even the most desperate mass of stinking fatass slobs would orbit around the ugliest girl in the world.
Women claim to be independent and strong but rely on men to pay for their shit, women never won their rights, powerful men just granted them rights.
Women pretend to be all caring and compassionate but it applies only to cute guys, being a manlet is enough to be looked down on.
Women can't understand men, they just deceive them without a moment's hesitation.

Attached: 1540186808392.jpg (606x701, 89K)

>Women claim to feel loneliness but they're far off from knowing what loneliness is because even the most desperate mass of stinking fatass slobs would orbit around the ugliest girl in the world.

I used to be an fat, lonely. long haired, gamer, autistic 5'9 manlet that girls wouldn't even glance at. Nowadays i'm still a 5'9 manlet autist, but I have been strength/martial art training, taking care of my skin, building up my wallet, studying music and making friends for the last 5 years. Now that I actually have my life together and look good, women treat my like a king. Of course women dont wanna be with you if you dont have your life together!

>B-But of course you need to have a wallet to have a gf!
You just fucked yourself over. I'll find a NEET bf and become a self employed hikki to prove how fucking wrong you guys are.

Attached: c4a.png (500x500, 138K)

alright then

Get the fuck out normie scum. Tyrone is on its way to fuck your stacy.

Jesus christ user. Why do you have so much hatred for people who have reached even a little bit of success in their lives? Also, I live in the absolute most northern part of norway. There is not a single "tyrone" anywhere near here.

Attached: 1541197548199.gif (540x540, 359K)

Chad/tyrone is the same shit. Go back to fucking reddit or fb. Nobody is a non-virgin here, nobody wants to hear about your normalfag shit. Get the fuck OUT.

Attached: g3ghenn6h7m11_0.jpg (1600x586, 178K)

Calm down. You're not gonna be cheated on if you have the power in the relationship, and she cherished you more than you do her, as it will be her loss.

Shut the fuck up and leave this fucking board. You're not welcome on this website.

Attached: yikesokayshamhimyellsatmemybrainmypussy32833029.png (500x436, 28K)

Holy shit Chile stop projecting your insecurities, go back to Jow Forums and your trap orbiter discords

Chile, i'm having a relaxing day today. I just wanna lay in my bed, browse Jow Forums, make some money and listen to music. Why do you gonna ruin it for me?

Takk, Norge-kun.

Attached: 3074a161e186aee0826c0d0b10f3c2bf.jpg (500x390, 19K)

Go back

No you're not gonna have a fucking good day if you don't leave I'm gonna fucking stuff your thread with gore necrophilia

Go for it retard
Sperg out for everyone to see
See how much anyone will give a shit other than yourself

Attached: 1539975098128.gif (157x160, 34K)

wew hello Jow Forums

Damn flaite, what the hell is your problem?

wew, how cold is it? Does it get cold enough for your phone to stop working or break if it's not kept on your body?

Not cold at all. Right now its about -5C. Because of the gulf stream, coastal temperature doesn't fluctuate as much in the inland.