Good job, you fucking retards

I don't know what happened for the previous Kuroba thread for it to be deleted, but I'll suppose that Jannies were fed up of the constant emoji/social media tier faggotry and rightfully so. Now I bet we'll be unable to discuss properly anything related to the app which was a legitimate great and reliable way of browsing the site, because phoneposters lost their (close to zero percent) little amount of credibility on the website. This was supposed to be a cool app for comfy lurking in bed or at work when you were away from your computer, not... this.
An option to visually disable the emojis is in order.

Attached: kuroba.png (512x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18144669
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dashchan

Nah, fuck this.
As much as I like Kuroba, fuck this emoji shit.
It should have never been implemented in the first place.

This.

Blame the tranny dev that added emojis to begin with.

Just make a fork without emoji and shill it here as well.

Phonetards will NEVER belong on this site.

spbp

Attached: 1560201468.png (200x300, 80K)

Laggy pos anyway

Here's your :you:

Overchan is way better than that gay shit.

Attached: 1529856417515.png (192x192, 16K)

And yet a majority of site traffic is ban-evading Jow Forumstards shitposting from phones

>implying Jow Forumsturds belong here

I post from my phone all the time (not right now).

No one notices because I proofread my posts and don't use some dumb app.

If it's so good, why doesn't it have its own thread for its development?

strawpoll.me/18144669
only one way to settle this

Attached: emojis.png (1008x872, 505K)

>reddit spacing
You just get outed for other things you're not supposed to be doing, outsider.

How interesting that a few hours ago phonetards were praising adamantcheese for accepting all of their stupid requests, and now that it was proven that their ideas are complete garbage they are blaming him for everything.

How can i block emoji posts?

This and Everychan, I can use these on my 7 year old phone when I want to read while I take a shit or while I smoke.

This reddit spacing meme is such a load of garbage, I've been spacing my posts like that since 2006 and no one is going to stop me.

>Caring about your reputation on an anonymous message board
Wut

Phoneposting isn't the problem. Kuroba isn't even the problem either. Just kill emojis.

I can post bc of the captcha, but ban emojis

Neck yourself Adamanshit

>instead of doing the white thing, he doubles down on his impropriety
Certainly seems like a reddit diversity refugee.

4chanx
/:[a-z_]+:/

If kuroba gets rid of emojis im leaving clover

Reddit spacing is a shit invented by real outsiders trying to fit here. Pic related is the first case of someone complaining about it.

Attached: 1542558244616.jpg (1440x2054, 732K)

>Phoneposting isn't the problem.

Attached: YOU ruined 4chan.png (2012x836, 841K)

Everyone was shitting on him for adding shitmojis.

>Complaining about impropriety on fucking Jow Forums

Attached: 1326635715149.png (244x212, 109K)

Just use Clover.

Thanks user

>fuck phoneniggers
Posted from my Samsung gs7e

Jow Forums website

test emoji

>no u!
You're a nig. You act like one. You'll always be one here. Assimilate or leave.
Nig.
White nig.

None of you belong here. When someone finally leaks Jow Forums IP logs, you're dead. Hope your families aren't home when we get here.

Attached: 1558110970019.jpg (866x475, 69K)

Jow Forums website

damn removed

Same. I tried kuroba and it does have neat features, but I don't want to deal with the emoji bullshit. Considering forking it just to make a no-emoji build if this shit keeps up.

>the white ape repeats itself because English is hard for it's trailer-bound brain

Here's your reddit spacing.

Attached: 1489114952813.jpg (680x3893, 1.27M)

That barely readable picture has nothing to do with the fact that I would like to be able to keep using Jow Forums when I get up from the computer.

Get a load of this internet tough guy.

:flushed:

>phone image
Not relevant on this site.
>nuh uh!
Nig. You don't need Jow Forums away from your desk.
Keep running your mouth. See what happens to your mom.

Okay, kid.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Wow, it managed to string 2 different words together this time. You must be the smartest white nigger in the trailer park.

Post it when you do

Okay, kid.

Reddit spacing is just when some Jow Forums idiots decided that pressing enter twice should be bad because reddit does it and, in an attempt to signal them out, they decided to sacrifice legibility by only ever using single line-breaks.

So you admit you’re underage.

>the Jow Forumsturd turns out to be the adolescent baby of the family
Every time.

Jow Forums is for politics. You get out.

>it doesn't count because I say so
Just accept that you're stupid.

It was a troll by /intl/

Attached: 1520686559411.png (909x720, 107K)

>You don't need Jow Forums away from your desk.
No one "needs" Jow Forums. And why would I even have to be in my desktop when I want to relax and shitpost, which is more comfortably done while lying down.

God i hate Jow Forumstards

Seriously though if your desktop isn't comfy enough for shitposting you need to make some improvements.

>questions only an illiterate would ask
You need to leave now, nig.
Double spacing is for people with learning disabilities which prevent them from reading like a normal adult. Let me guess: You watch cartoons too?
See the line above about learning disabilities. Reddit spacing increased when reddit became a thing.
You need to stop pretending you can win this, fucking nigger. Even your arguments rely on the fact that you're too much of a lazy nigger to even use the internet without laying about.
>i
It turns out you're just a lazy piece of trash and everyone hates you regardless of board origin. Sit up and read that again, layabout.

Is dashchan support opening webm and image?

Back to your containment board cunt

This post would be SOOOO hard to read if that empty line wasn't there. :^)

This.

Point your phone back to twitter girl/retard/black.

>scientology raids
literal newfags

Actually, it was because a SEETHING desktopfag spammed the board with Kuroba threads. :hankey:

Attached: 1560194423137.png (978x484, 246K)

Cancer

>Let me guess: You watch cartoons too?
No, I watch anime and read manga like a real man.

Attached: 73789066_p1.jpg (800x1100, 301K)

It's not that my desktop isn't comfy, it's that I work a full time job sitting in front of a computer typing for 8 hours a day. In the more busy days, I just don't feel like getting home just to sit in front of the computer again for the next few hours.

Fag confirmed. No place for you here.

Nice reddit spacing, faggot.

This. Jow Forums isn’t for anime.

>all this women's work really tired me out!

Wait I've just received a notification but there is no post here replying to me. Guess the filter is actually working, then. First time ever I'm using one of those, even tripfags aren't as cancerous as emojis

Why would they delete Kuroba threads, but keep desktop threads? So fucking stupid.

There's no other way to address a message to all parties in a multi-reply post after the fact. Cry moar about never belonging here, outsider.

anime website

>still kvetching over emoji
get dabbed on, boomers.

Attached: 577d35cd07ccb86b42f6b3130f63b5d9d809e3b9138b69903d6fe8fba7049004_1.jpg (1080x818, 87K)

>no place for those who like anime on the site created for those who like anime
Thanks for confirming that you're a tourist.

No, politics website. Anime is for degenerates.

>things faggots actually believe
It's not. The number of posts and bords dedicated to other topics is greater and Anime stopped being a thing in general once social media was invented. You don't have to pretend to like gay foreign cartoons anymore in an attempt to find a social group, retarded freak. Your fad is over. Deal with it.

So did floens get tired of your bitching or what

Yeah let's just ignore Jow Forumsfags who have been freely seeping through other boards and ruin them with off-topic political and anti-sjw garbage.
It's all phoneposters' fault.

Attached: 1550166508954.jpg (387x461, 31K)

>still pretending it's 2008
see

Based. Anime is for faggots.

If I ever get to do it it will be in about 2 or 3 weeks when I'm free. Enough time for dickcheese to add some options to disable/hide emoji, so that I don't end up having to make my fork that will most likely not be well mantained.

Jow Forumstards came from phone friendly sites like facebook and reddit. It's not even debatable. It's common knowledge. The fact that I have to explain this to you just proves what a retarded, sub-110 IQ faggot you really are.

anime website

Attached: 1290381209324.png (189x164, 50K)

Jow Forums is part of Jow Forums culture newfag. We got trump elected.

This. Any kind of political discussion should just be properly banned outside of Jow Forums. Any post that even hints at having some sort of political undertone should be deleted.

Post your politics shit here and don't get banned. I'm waiting.

Attached: 1524708739520.png (637x717, 419K)

>this is what Jow Forumstards really believe

Attached: 1542637001903.png (342x337, 172K)

Maybe pre-elections Jow Forums, but the shit that Jow Forums is today is a mix of r/the_donald with migrants from facebook.
>We got trump elected
lmao

How could emojis possibly hurt this site tho?

They seem like harmless fun.

Because the incompetent nudev thought it would be funny to force a discord meme in the app he forked and buggified.

are you lost?

Attached: nani.jpg (374x374, 41K)