He doesn’t use ltsc 2019

>he doesn’t use ltsc 2019

Attached: 3FD9B7B5-3B76-457C-94AD-0A0CA282A713.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the current desktop thread?

Attached: file.png (6400x1440, 435K)

how does ltsc 2019 have light mode?
I thought it was available from 1903

light mode looks like shit, literally a KDE ripoff
based LTSC with support until 2028

i want to nakadashi nanami-chan

>Windows
>Discord
>>>Discord with "#cutegang" open, most likely a server for dilation tips and tricks filled to the brim of trannies
It is not often I say this but OP, you're a faggot. +1 for bhop script though

I'm very tempted. What do I lose in relation to the mainstream versions?

What does the liru Christmas shortcut do? I want to know.

all the post-7 garbage that no one asked for like cortana and the store, also no feature updates that delete your files

Can you crack it or did you have to buy it?

should i upgrade from ltsb to this and if so why

1.no feature updates
ltsc has a 3 years release cycle
you can only upgrade to the next version downloading the iso
2.relatively less secure
according to microsoft, it's more secure to be on newer builds
but should be fine for personal use

it's only sold to businesses so yeah you need to crack it
or buy a cdkey from some random on ebay if you want and manage to find one

you can use KMS38 to activate it
KMS38 activation let's you use it until 2038

the iso however, you will have to find a reliable source

If those are the only drawbacks, how come half of Jow Forums isn't using it instead of the standard Win10?

I'm sure I'm going to get shit on this board for mentioning video games, but I'm about to install LTSC onto my PC because my current install is having problems updating. PC Game Pass from MS requires "the latest windows 10 update", would LTSC fall into that category if kept up to date?

some just rather prefer linux
some refuse to install a iso from a shady source

because this place is full of retards

I'm on LTSC but it's only 1809

Attached: bestiality.png (850x1200, 169K)

I'm not sure where my LTSB disc went, and its about time for me to reinstall Windows. Where am I supposed to find an ISO? I tried that SVF ISO converter tool method but it's set on only downloading the eval version.

Activation shouldn't be an issue as my current LTSB install is activated, correct?

LTSC is a single build that only receives security updates, it's already obsolete by normal win10 update standards.

But Anonymous, I do! LTSC is cute!

That's not ltsc 2019. Looks like you are using Home or Pro, prob Home because you are a fag. The ugly light theme were introduced in build 1903 and ltsc 2019 is based on build 1809.

A cat is fine too

Too lazy to go from ltsb to ltsc, it fucking werks. Too bad it's no way of activating it without a Pavlov Rajeesh EXE.

what theme is that?

jordie boy care to share that theme/icons

premiere and elementary icons, bois

I do, user

use kms38

But they publish security updates

>Where am I supposed to find an ISO?
just google it and verify the iso with the sha-1 checksum
>Activation shouldn't be an issue as my current LTSB install is activated, correct?
ltsc is a separate product so dunno, ltsb has 10 years of support anyway

>windows

Attached: pointing-emoji.jpg (500x500, 30K)

yes they provide security & quality updates
but from some video microsoft guy says that the feature updates also enhance security and that LTSC should only be used on industrial or medical machines

>iso from a shady source
Doesn't a simple hash comparison guarantee that a file is legit?

see

I haven't read that sentence since 2006

Attached: perfect hand.gif (500x500, 800K)

pls respond

So where can I get 1903 Enterprise ISO? All links I've followed are just Enterprise 1809 LTSC.

I didn't know that. But you might be right, because they don't really fix errors.

Whatever you want. You don't lose anything by staying with LTSB.
forums.mydigitallife.net/

dunno i'd rather use something stable intended for industrial or medical machines than the latest (((((features))))) that reset my settings and break everything

There is no difference between this and pro. It is still a botnet.

Attached: 1559494305630m.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

I mean I still use LTSB on one computer because I don't have time to reinstall and there is a bug with icons on the desktop and despite all the updates there is still this bug.

>nanami background
>running tooko
You are going to break tooko's heart.
And then she will kill everyone.

Attached: DKPVndQVwAA7gD7.jpg_large.jpg (1217x2048, 141K)

those kinds of non critical bug probably won't be fixed in any quality update

WSL

LTSC is supposed to be stuck on 1809 otherwise it doesn't even make much of a sense. I don't know what the fuck OP did but that's not supposed to be LTSC.

seethe more furry

dozo

Attached: EE74FCD8-A971-4D40-ABA4-37E61E8FFD8D.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

He’s been shilling Windows on here for about 4 years now. He and the associated Discord manage to shit up the board more than usual. He shills Windows and the other faggots shill MacOS and Apple. I wouldn’t be shocked if they’re some marketing team.

Can I get the pape

I just don't understand why the fuck he's lying about that particular thing

here you go

Attached: DE44C2D9-3C7D-4B7A-A087-21E54DCB7065.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

>16:9 shit
fucking hell

That's what MS says. Because they want to sell you programs and apps through their app store. And that CAN'T be done, if you use a clean Win10, that LTSB/C is

LTSB/C are ment to be the most stable and secure iterations of win10 and we all know by now, that Win10 home users literally get used as unpaid beta testers.
The security and functionality updates that are then proven to be rock solid, will be rolled out to LTSB/C users.

MDLife is not a shady source, you can find any ISO you want there.
I do. Would not mind buying win10 pro, really. What I don't like was that issue with files being deleted, that's why I install LTSC to my clients.

I spent something like two and a half hours running around MDL the other week because that diffing tool is broken and all the links to the isos are down, they should really get their shit together

>filled to the brim of trannies
Not him but what's wit the obesssion with trannies now?
I hardly ever see them in real life, maybe 2 or 3 the entire year and I actually go outside.

Oh lord, yes. MDL is a fucking mess and if you dare say something bad about it you get shunned. Just lurk moar and ask nicely.

I'm fucking tired of you Pajeet winblows shills that can't advertise your product on a technical level (because it's shit) so you have to resort to shilling with animu and poor half-trolling attempts.

KYS

i-i can’t on a blue board

there’s a guide on r*ddit. basically you install a script which pulls an iso directly from Microsoft. then after you install you use kms38 or hwid to activate. pretty sure both tools are open source and on github by s1ave77

Attached: A797982E-609E-49A0-8B1E-0E90E938F7A8.png (390x710, 532K)

windows 10 lstc mdl on google doesn't work for you?

They want to collect telemetry and roll things out on a 6 month schedule but Enterprise only updates as a last resort for some reason which makes life hard for Microsoft who has to support them.

LSTC updates just fine and if you're not retarded you can just upgrade every 3 years like a normal Windows install.
LSTC 2019 (1809) is probably the first good release of Windows since Windows 7 in my opinion, just make sure to install OpenShell and 'Windows Update Manager'

Attached: 1551842775775.png (800x1200, 831K)

the iso downloader from s1ave77 doesn't seem to work now

can confirm it's broken, I had to find a download and verify hash myself.

yes, the tool's dead, as I happened to say a few posts above. if you have a century to spare go stalk the mdl forums, I eventually found one working link for a LTSC 2019 iso but it was an adventure

also kmspico is the superior unlocker but the recent versions look like a 12 year old with brain damage tried to emulate old scene releases

i loaded a clean iso of LTSC from my file hoster. Took me 10 seconds to find

google X21-96425

look, it's the ESL kuroneko faggot who shills windows for free

They are loud and people in charge of various things decided to quiet them down by catering to them, which always makes it worse. Now they are louder and getting people who say they are trans for the attention, amplifying it.

Just use this and make one yourself famalan

Attached: toko_parallax_img_smp.png (750x960, 172K)

I hate that faggot so fucking much they are a bunch of ESL niggers too.
Just bait and troll replies lowering the quality and inviting Reddit brainlets to come

what is esl

I have also seen a lot of Linux shills recently.

I'm always cautious when it comes to trans-people since they're crazy, but a lot of threads start with anons calling OP a tranny so I was wondering what was going on.

english speaking latinos

but reddit plebs can't handle the channel4, because it's too complicated and irritating they say.
the entire purpose of channel4 gets lost for them when they're unable to comment or post pictures.

>being this much of a windows disscord retard you don't even know what esl is
funny, as it's english second language. that works too

Download straight from Microsoft

English as a Second Language
(Pajeets, etc.)

I'm ESL myself but I'm not cancer like these tranny winblows shills.

not him, but not everyone lives in the eternally mutted murricanistan, where spics make out the majority of the population.
So maybe you fucks have a name for an issue, that isn't even a thing in other countties

Does ltsc have a better thread scheduler than windows 10 pro?
Threadripper runs like ass on windows 10 but on linux runs great.

here comes the spic in full force
>shilling something that is absolutely free
One should not be able to figure out if someone is not a native english speaker in an anonymous board. That's the more the reason to troll the shit out of those poojets shilling windows.
Just see how they are not even able to make a full sentence.

only if you have a MSDN subscription

ESL is an international naming convention for people that learn English as a Second Language and get a certification for it. It has nothing to do with America, immigration, or whatever.

I have an ESL degree from Cambridge University (Proficiency) and I never lived outside Argentina. I took the exam here in Buenos Aires. It helps with employment opportunities, basically, if you want to work for a big multinational corporation.

I think they are using it as a slur here because Pajeets have broken English but I have no idea about that. Anyway remember to sage all Winblows shill threads.

you actually replied to a white person you stupid fuck

these are mine:
If you try to make a point next time, try harder.

>No. And if it ever gets fixed, it won't get fixed until a new LTSB/LTSC release catches up to it.

he’s schizophrenic, best to ignore desu

What to do after 2039...

Well, there are a gazillions of shorts used and you never know what they mean when they use it, unless you created it yourself or are actually following a constant discussion where this gets used constantly.
I could come up with a a shit ton of stuff, people wouldn't have an idea what i mean.

you won't be using LTSC after 2038
support is only 10 years

just because Linux is for free, it doesn't mean people can't shill for it.
Look at all the mpv player threads.
Shit player with no front end menu and people still shill this.
In order to enter som ekind of options, you have to google search. Sick shit if you ask me.

Trannies are the hip thing to be

Attached: tranpa.jpg (712x641, 53K)

>hurr durr they shill too so shilling paid shit is also good!
no. go back micropoo

>paid
Kill yourself retard

>yeah he's irrelevant sweetie, don't mind him
>*sucks dick and hugs his trannie friend*
>also ooga booga best ignore spic writting

>windows is free if you pirate it!
>btw the start menu has ads and it comes with candy crush preinstalled
try harder, poocrosoft

But mpv is based and just werks.
I use it even on Windows.

Did i say shilling is good?
People prefer what they use because they have chosen to use it over other versions or OS's.

But brainlets like you won't understand this.

Allthough i dislike Win10 and left the Windows environment because of this, i still like the older iterations like 7, XP, Win2000 and 98se.
Nothing wrong with this.

I am satisfied with my Linux system as well as with my macOS.
So if people satisfied with their choice post about it it's shilling?
If yes, so are also all the Linux posters shills.

for me, this player is autsitic. I have no menu to see codec infos and stuff like the VLC provides.
Maybe there is, but it's hidden like a governmental secret and i honestly ask why.