AMD has won my heart

welp i am going full AMD

Attached: ass.png (1475x817, 695K)

based

BAD GOY SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know man, Zentoo BTFO'd Intel to another realm but i was expecting lower prices for these cards. Performance is great though and the fact that you don't have to deal with Nvidia is a big bonus.

Id pay a $50-100 premium just to not have the blight that is Nvidia in my platform.

Does this mean when other vendors like sapphire release these cards with better cooling they will cost even more?

Are they good cards? AMD has historically made not very good cards. Are these competitive with green cards at those same prices?

I'll buy one if it comes with a real cooler, not that cheap shit.

Well I had Radeon R9 280 which was a nightmare. Since my gf won gtx960 on Facebook my computer works with no issues. I don't get how can there be Radeon fanboys they're so problematic

Fucking hell I bought a 1660 ti a few months ago, I should have waited.

yes with the exception that you will have a jet engine powered flame thrower in your computer.

cheaper and existent Linux drivers

AMD historically makes amazing GPUs that are cool and consumer less power while innovating on memory controllers and memory.
You fucking drooling ape.

See

The price is higher than vega64, the performance is same, there is no hbm. Wtf amd?

>making purchase decisions based on literal marketing slides before a single independent benchmark has been published

doing it once doesn't make it "historically"

If you use games as your benchmark, you're a child

is it really the same?

tell me what you buy a $450 dedicated gpu for.

I'm waiting for next gen full RDNA. 390 and 6700k for another year or two.....

I hate the tech market.

Why does everyone care for superfast GPU's?
You're not actually playing games at your age, are you user?

I'm going to be finally replacing my 1080ti and going full proton gaming.

Pretty excited!
No more nvidia kernel modules and vulkan inconsistencies

Watching blacked in 8k

>he never bought a XFX and Sapphire

Ooof

Meant for
XFX only makes high end cards for AMD no low end.
It's the EVGA of AMD.

It's close, but you can get a Vega 64 for $300 on Newegg right now.

What are you talking about? XFX have always covered AMD's whole stack, as EVGA do Nvidia's. Both have produced some truly shit coolers too. XFX's 290X was a disaster.

That'll be an extra $50

This, my old xfx 290's vrms would hit fucking 90 degrees, degraded the hell out of it l, half works now

>XFX only makes high end cards for AMD no low end.
You're thinking of Sapphire

>The price is higher than vega64, the performance is same
Oh, and when die Vega 64 become 6% faster than a 2070?

It's the gradual improvements expected sold at current acceptable market pricing. I was expecting more bells and whistles. Since Navi supposedly enables hardware ray tracing for the next consoles, it'll likely be exclusive to next year's larger navi dies. I hope the graphite used is not just on the gpu die but also on the vrams and vrms so you technically won't have to replace the thermal interface over time. The usual optimisations here and there, color compression, primitive shaders finally enabled. Nothing ground breaking since RTG's async compute. FidelityFX and and anti-lag are nice driver perks as radeon chill is, if they prove to not be mere gimmicks. There wasn't any details about the video encoding/decoding capabilities where they had stagnated.

Attached: L11_575px.jpg (678x381, 28K)

>graphite used is not just on the gpu die but also on the vrams and vrms so you technically won't have to replace the thermal interface over time.
this, I would pay $50 more for 1-5 C hotter die temps if it means NEVER needing to replace the bloody thermal pads or paste

you say that like it's a bad thing

Sapphire makes everything from 550s and up.

Unless you mean high quality, then yeah.

>Nitro+
>Pulse
>unbranded reference cards

No he isn't.

Pretty sure you need Intel hardware for that

I'm disappointed. Ordered vega 64, it's better and cheaper.

Me too user, i love Intel but lately all their products have been downhill

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 15K)

In terms of fps, they perform about the same. But since the entire purpose of playing at 300fps is input lag, amd having 30% lower input lag makes it 30% better than nvidia. So they're really selling a 2080ti for $450.

2070 can easily run ray tracing at 1080p 60fps with high settings.
There is no reason to get this 5700XT crap when both cards perform similarly and Nvidia is giving good cooler even on founders.
5700 on the other hand can be a good card like vega 56.

>AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
>FP64 (double) performance 561.6 GFLOPS (1:16)

My 7950 does better.

>FP64 (double) performance 716.8 GFLOPS (1:4)

Attached: laughing anime girl 2.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

Sapphire is the EVGA of AMD.

welp ur mom is going full BBC

PCIe 4.0

Radeon VII FP64 is 3,458.5 GFLOPS at boost (1:4)
Not many iterations of GCN have supported better than 1:16.

It's segmentation, server accelerators do 1:2.

Both AMD and Nvidia massively gimp FP64 for the gaymen chips. The titan lineup and (now) VII are the only real exceptions.

Exactly, which is great that a $700 card can do that, even though any entry level card could do it.
What is the cheapest Nvidia card with similar FP64?

Nvidia gimps their quadros too.
Quadro RTX 6000 is 1:32 with 509.8 in fp64