OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: IMG_20190610_153946.jpg (3648x2736, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/gigabyte-radeon-rx-vega-56-gv-rxvega56gaming-oc-8gd/p/N82E16814932030?Item=N82E16814932030&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&cjevent=bffb3c0c8bd411e9835100450a240614
anandtech.com/show/14516/amd-16-core-ryzen-9-3950x-up-to-4-7-ghz-105w-coming-september
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best thread on Jow Forums right now

delet

k

>beats 2070
>cheaper
>but muh rtx
nvidia faggots on suicide watch

Nvidia will reduce the RTX 2070 to $399 and RTX 2060 to $329

You fags getting BTFO soon by Nvidia Super

Raytracing hardware is the biggest thing to happen since programmable shaders. Assuming AMD doesn't go bankrupt they will try to license or imitate the technology within 3 years.

Guess it's still #TeamGreen for me.

Small Navi disappoints gaymers, big Turing doesn't!

>load up meincraft with my 2070
>turn on rtx
>watch as i get 20fps of stuttery mess and then proceed to turn it off because i didn't buy a 2080ti
It's a meme in low end cards

LOL

Attached: 1560205592874.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>$500
>$400
for the not shit cooler versions
DOA

Attached: 1548325913533.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

> Rtx is a meme and is garbage which makes RTX cards pointless and stupid
>Radeon just released meh cards
Simple... both companies new gen should be skipped if you have no immediate need.
No shilling for either side.

LOL(LOL)

Never said it was a meme in general. I said it's a meme in low end cards.

Leather jacketman please make 1660ti $200 thank

>Nvidia will reduce price
what planet you living on

Raytracing has more practical uses than killing framerate with global illumination. For one it solves the visibility issue of screen space reflections for basically no cost.

>amd delivering underwhelming graphics cards
Imagine my shock!

>Nvidia
>reduce price
No new infos on the super cards, no one knows when they'll announce them, and they're rumored to be placed between the existing cards, price wise.

Oh god, why did i wait so long
I have to upgrade two rigs this summer and the choices are piss or shit

What the honest fuck are they thinking pricing that 2nd one higher than MSRP of the 2060?

why would you ever choose shit over piss?

>nvidia
>reducing prices
citation needed

You most certainly should not upgrade before Ryzen 2 is released, even if you want Incel.

piss has better nutritional values

Ofcourse i wait for benchs but gpu is fucked either way

literal money grab so they can make proper gpus for their partners
just buy vega 56 @ 270$

The 2070 Super and 2060 Super are being released for exactly this reason. To take the price point of the older version and lower those to beat AMD.

Are you really retarded enough to think they're going to stick the Super cards between the old ones and have a new card every $50 on pricing.

If these turds are this expensive what the hell is going into consoles? Or are they going to be $600+?

>touting sharpening filters

Attached: 5.png (273x213, 51K)

based and pisspilled

Attached: 1510531622245.gif (300x186, 446K)

Frame dips add to the experience!

Not sure man.. i scooped up 1700s for a great price .. around $140/$150... paid about $110 for an X370 mobo from asrock. Was great value. Paired that with 1070/1080 and you're kind of set. The 12nm made no sense .. and now with these prices Zen 2 doesn't make sense. I literally used the hype on Zen 2 to buy another threadripper build .. 1920x $330/Mobo $240. Prices are going back up on threadripper IMO now that they see what people are doing. AMD is on the cash-in phase for Ryzen.. Going more towards premium pricing. This was expected thus why I scooped their older gear. I've been on this ride multiple times so know how to play it. Upgrade when core count doubles and you get gates shrunk by by 50%. Never wait until an underdog gets back to the lead.. that's when the price premium comes

>AMD finally realize that regardless of how much cheaper they are, Nvidia will still sell more
>decide to meet Nvidia's bullshit prices and sell the same low number of GPUs but at higher margins in order to actually turn a profit
>AMD survive, Nvidia thrive, the consumer is bent over a table for the rest of eternity
This is the future we chose.

I can't even watch the stream anymore I'm so disappointed

release gpu 100$ more than it should cost
reduce prices next year by close to that much
wow based nvidio

>If these turds are this expensive what the hell is going into consoles?

What do you think? They're all going to run at 20-25 FPS just like they have since the N64 and PS1. Tech improves every generation yet they run the same every fucking time.

Where can you get one for $270? It's only $30 Canadian dollars cheaper than the 2060.

Based AMD bringing notches to GPU

USA
Europe
anywhere in modern world basically

I assume driver optimization issue. Which is bad because AMD drivers never improve performance, they only add instability

>Where can you get one for $270?
In first world countries.
newegg.com/gigabyte-radeon-rx-vega-56-gv-rxvega56gaming-oc-8gd/p/N82E16814932030?Item=N82E16814932030&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&cjevent=bffb3c0c8bd411e9835100450a240614

I don't see that happening simply because only a small minority of retards paid full price for RTX meme cards. There's a price point I refuse to pay for electronics. Nvidia hit it. I have 1070s/1080s. Nobody gets my money until they deliver a good value. AMD delivered a meh... Nvidia needs to drop prices and cut out the meme bullshit RTX. So, I re-asses in 2020.. if nothing 2021 and then 2022.
> This is the future we chose.
As a consumer you choose whether or not to spend your money. If you let them milk you, its your fault. Neither company is getting my money for GPUs.

spot. on.

Are you retarded? AMD cards are literally famous for being shit at launch and maturing well with driver updates.

Yeah, why are they dragging this shit out w/ game companies?

FUCKING Ghost Recon keeps stuttering HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA UBISHIT and AMPajeet.

>no sub 300 offering
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>gigabyte

Enjoy your reject bin gpus and vram

*double what they should cost

Lol this consumer electronics fag thinks AMD's engineers can't implement ray tracing.

>all the reviews are complaining about the card being defective
Do you think that's why it's so cheap?

Honestly even is novidiya has gpu at even 50 dollarinos cheaper id still go amd since i will save a butt ton on the monitor w/ freesync rathrr than gaysync

>mfw the 'Another Massive Disappointment' isn't a meme at all
>JUST WAIT FOR NAVI TO RELEASE!
>OK, NOW JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO BE GOOD

Attached: 1506738258064.gif (309x313, 3.64M)

remember how rtx 2080 ti's died non stop ? oh yeah noone talked about that lmao

weak bait

Then AMD will lower prices, too. They've got the process node advantage and don't have the RTX core nonsense taking up die space.

FUCKING 16 COREEEEEEEEEEES

I'm still rocking a 280X. "We" the consumers are a collective that includes normies, and a small number of dissenting voices can't be heard over the din of the sheep rushing out to buy "the Nvidia card", whichever card that may be. All the people who didn't buy RTX cards didn't buy AMD, they bought either GTX 1000 cards or nothing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20190610_161435.jpg (3648x2736, 1.52M)

Guess I'll grab a cheap vega 56 instead.

Attached: 1560208583.jpg (453x604, 111K)

There's not much more to milk out of GCN. Actually, NVidia put so much extra nonsense in their RTX/Turing cards that the FineWine™ that applies to AMD will also apply to NVidia. Kinda why AMD is allegedly switching to a new architecture.

im finished... waited over 8 months to upgrade since everyone was telling me to wait for amd's new lineup fuck you Jow Forums.

Attached: 1560107803479.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

Attached: mama.jpg (1437x882, 141K)

Why are people pissed at the new GPU? Thats is the pricing i expected

No you have to wait until next year for Intel's GPU.

>$749

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

749 US DOLLARS

Why do I even bother waiting, nothing gets better

Nobody gives half a shit about a subtle sharpening filter or a gimmicked latency feature. Literally the only thing people wanted to hear about throughout the entire presentation was ray tracing and they never even mentioned it.

I guess I am going with Zen2 + Nvidia Combo

>people waited to upgrade GPU

get a job, incel

Attached: 1560208653527.jpg (700x565, 73K)

Don't forget to undervolt/overclock/flash bios to possibly match the 2060

>$749
It's literally a 1950X/2950X replacement. What an absolute disaster, it should be a Threadripper chip what the hell AMD.

Attached: Surprised Jew.jpg (187x204, 9K)

Raytraced minecraft doesn't use the rt cores it uses the regular GPU cores

Both are shitty marketing gimmicks, performance is more important. We should wait until benchmarks.

And it only has 16 PCIe lanes + whatever lanes for other auxilliary things, not even 32 or 64 lanes on Pooripper

AYYMDPOORFAGS can't even afford it anyway

Just like physics was? Shut up retard and stop falling for gimmicks.

Wait for navi+.

Attached: 1533736147924.png (596x574, 256K)

Ray tracing has more practical uses like fixing the visibility issue in screen space reflections with barely any cost.

I'd like to get one, but i should probably wait for the next major kernel release right?

RX590, 1660
alternatively: stop being poor. poorfags lamenting is getting old.

Oyasumi frens

ITS NOT GCN

Lets not pretend like it is a good price, it's 9-10months after turing launch and it's likely barely faster than the competition. The turing lineup was and is widely overpriced, especially the 2070 and up. AMD needs to be either the same performance but significantly less money or the same price but significantly faster to take back market share. The 5700 lineup is likely none of this and is joining the Nvidia trend of significantly increasing their price for mid range products.

seems like they're going for lower volume with higher margins. it's impossible to draw the nvidia crowd to AMD, so you can just milk your loyal customer base.

How long should I wait before upgrading to a new graphics card?

In couple years when raytracing is more widely adopted by game devs?

it has 40 lanes.

That antilag tech demo was pretty neat, wonder if it is software or hardware based.

maybe I want to be poor

PCIe 4.0

>With a single exception, there also aren’t any new graphics features. Navi does not include any hardware ray tracing support, nor does it support variable rate pixel shading.
>Notably, HDMI 2.1 support isn’t present – nor is more limited support for HDMI 2.1 Variable Rate Refresh. Instead, AMD’s display controller is a lot like Vega’s: DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>license
top kek you clueless nviditard, its part of the DX12 API, you dont need anything special to implement it

I hope there's some spicy Jensen interviews online after this debacle, like after the Vega VII reveal. Especially with AMD shitposting Nvidia on stage and then revealing that price.

anandtech.com/show/14516/amd-16-core-ryzen-9-3950x-up-to-4-7-ghz-105w-coming-september

>40 lanes

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

IT ONLY HAS 16+4+4

16+16+4+4 retard

Also, no VirtualLink for VR.

What's the thing we should be waiting for now?