Attached: cE91C.jpg (570x424, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/xps-15-laptop/spd/xps-15-9570-laptop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dell, you motherfucker
and you've been told by a complete tech illiterate

>Not ugly
Are you going to fap to it or what? Laptops aren't fashion accessories dumbass

Huwai matebook 13'. Go fuck the Trump tariffs.

Garbage.

I just got a Lenovo y740, I really wish I had went with a System76 model.

Why do you think macbooks are so popular? It's not for performance I'll tell you that. People like owning aesthetic looking things.

>dumb ppl go for the look
so ? are we supposed to throw out thousands of $ to watch tv shows on the bed until it burns down the house too ?

op go for a dell latitude or precision
or go lurk in those thinkpad threads...i can tell you one thing
i never owned a thinkpad, i rarely use laptops anyway but i had a few
i cann tell you this...the more i look at these all time classic thinkpads it makes me want to buy one too and obviously the hardware is #1 according to Jow Forums

. Explain in less that 20 words what's wrong with it.

They're ok. I don't think they're super great, I think everything else is super shitty. I will say anything business class is a solid tier above consumer shit in build quality, feel and typing. I replaced my mom's macbook with a latitude running udindu and she loves it. My personal opinion is, run a cheap business class laptop ( thinkpad (X, T, P, W series), Dell Latitude / precision, HP Elitebook (the envy & spectre are ok too)) and build a decent tower.

W530

Acer Aspire A315
>AyyMD Ryzen (2xxx series, but...)
>Decent looking
>GNU/Linux to problem
>No fruit logo

Matebook x pro

Macs are popular because they provide a POSIX compatible UNIX environment with professional support.

Don't get Nvidia if you want to run Linux on it. Their desktop cards work okay with the proprietary driver but their laptop GPUs are a huge hassle to get working.

>they provide a POSIX compatible UNIX environment with professional support.
As if the general userbase of macs has any fucking clue what POSIX or UNIX even is.

Just get the cheapest fucking laptop with what the specs you need, stop being a fucking nigger.

>As if the general userbase of macs has any fucking clue what POSIX or UNIX even is.
Macs are mostly used by students, programmers, and scientists. So I would imagine most know and care what UNIX and POSIX are.

I haven't met anyone who has a mac with any fucking understanding of what it is they are actually using.

Pretty much everyone I know is well aware of how to use it, and it is the reason they were supplied a Mac from their employer.

Shit plastic garbage case
Shit 16:9 display
Shit keyboard

>Shit plastic garbage case
Case is actually pretty good for plastic case on cheap laptop.
Time will tell, but it looks better than IdeaPad cases, and better than some Asus cases. How one company (Compal) can design such different cases?
>Shit 16:9 display
Yes, unfortunately.
>Shit keyboard
Keyboard is OK. It is not even my native layout (spic), and I don't feel like it is bad.
Sure, thinkpads have better keyboards, but this keyboard isn't exactly shit. It is 6/10, not best, not worst, just average.
Laptop with worst keyboard I had is Asus X202e, shit was sticking from the factory, and died within 2 years.
Worst keyboard I ever tried is MacBook butterfly...

>Shit 16:9 display
You gotta choose your battles. If you autistically reject the aspect ratio that the entire market uses, you're going to be left with slim pickings. Just accept it and choose based on things you actually have control over.

Business laptops use 16:10, which is much better.

T480

Oh look, it's the designated street shitter applel hired to shill POOSIX on Jow Forums. How many decades of bans are you evading at this point iJeet?

Business laptops are... macbooks?

Asus Zenbook Classic or Pro

Thinkpad

>t. retarded ape
yeah all those millions of college student sluts who own macbooks TOTALLY know wtf you just said. i literally hope something terrible happens to you user, you are a dishonest piece of shit human being.

More like POZZED compatible LMAO

Chinese

Thinkpad x210

H
U
A
W
E
I
In 20 letters or less.

Just don't buy the ThinkPad E485 or E585. There's a firmware bug that plays hell with trying to install Linux.

Look at some of the System76 laptops and decide if you like them

Dell or Lenovo.
Don't fall for the Dell 's dell docking station meme tho, they are shitty, their firmware have memory leaks

dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/xps-15-laptop/spd/xps-15-9570-laptop

No they don't, they buy it for taking notes, Facebook and Instagram

Why would you reward a company like Huawei with your business? Let's ignore the massive damages and long list of corporate espionage charges.

They are free market manipulators who don't want to compete with the rest of the world in a free market. And instead want to buy their way in to the market at prices no one else can match because they don't get funds from their government to subsidize their costs.

Dude your getting a Dell!

>Suggestions?
I suggest your to fuck off.
Jow Forums is not a consumerist trash review site.