What would be the perfect technology YT channel for you?

What would you like to see?

Attached: D7dCMTXWwAAimCz.jpg (1200x900, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsnGwSIHyoYN0kiINAGUKxg
m.youtube.com/channel/UC4hnwmds9vAIJICAieAUEZA
youtube.com/watch?v=njF5xK2KnZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go jerk off onto windows 3.1 discs clint

>implying he would ever come to Jow Forums

drink your onions fag
not that you can even open the bottle

YT is shit. Fuck off zoomer.

HAI DOMO VIRTUAL YOUTUBER KIZUNA AI DESU!

Pretty much all I need.

They are good as it is.
8-Bit Guy
LGR
Nostalgia Nerd
This Does Not Compute. only thing about him is I don't like his voice

You can buy onions in bottles now? Neat, are they white, yellow, or red?

Nice hairline

A daily channel of Alan Kay approaching and bitchslapping Rich Hickey in different settings.

Clint did nothing wrong.

inb4 t. Clint

someone who shares what he learns about technology/software by teaching it in a succinct and interesting manner

Attached: lukenew.gif (150x150, 12K)

I fucking hate that obnoxious faggot. He does nothing but spout Jow Forums memes all day whenever he opens his mouth. It's one thing to shitpost in Jow Forums, it's another to shitpost with your mouth in front of a camera.

if you didn't notice, Jow Forums absolutely hates anyone who is successful with hobbies related to theirs

I shitpost all over your mom with my dick on camera? How do you feel about that?

You forgot the best one. Technology Connections. Actually well researched videos that are both interesting and sometimes humorous.

Also, does someone have that picture of his grinning reflection in a laserdisc?

can you give me the videos please

I would like to see memes and ricing in youtube

based

>Technology Connections

Attached: h.png (226x264, 73K)

Old tech but with no MS-DOS or Windows. I like old shit, but I can't stand when people run Microsoft shit on it. Plus, I have no interest in anything that ran BASIC, so don't try to pull that shit on me.

>must be about old tech but
>no microshaft OS
>nothing that ran basic

Oh boy, there's a ton to make videos about then!

There's an open niche at the intersection of mobiletechreview and lon.tv.

I also like Craft Computing and PhilsComputerLab.

Not only is LGR soi as hell, his videos are just boring. His joke channel where he makes sandwiches is more entertaining than his main channel.

Tutorials or explanations of attempts to do off-the-wall retarded stunts in Linux.

He was talking about the chink in OP's pic retard

Fuck off faggot.
All he do is say "oH daTs @ mEMe."
He is a literal retard that is trying to be like varg.
I rly hope he dies so he stops posting his gay videos.

i like most of the stuff that techmoan, 8-bit guy and vwestlife feature on their channel.

i like technology connections for the sorta obscure information i learn from his videos.

i like it when voultar gets all mad about shitty mod jobs, but he's more a videogame channel than Jow Forums, right?

i only watch clint for lgr thrifts these days.

oh, and big clive

Someone like MVG but with more tech stuff instead of console modding.

I wanna know stuff about emulators and hypervisors, and how they can be used to do various interesting tasks. It totally should get into the insides: from just the principles of working and used protocols to the assembler and hardware. Bonus point if the one recording video keeps it serious and educational and prepared when describing things and experimental and daring and slightly humorous when doing various tasks.

actual programming (thanks bisqwit)
actual server & networking hardware in production (fuck off myplayhouse)
real telecommunications and not some dude wiring up his house (thanks fiberninja)
electronics (thanks marco reps, louis rossmann although your rants are too drawn out)

I like him, but holy shit he is so verbose at times.

Arduino controls and Rpi builds for various purposes, soldering techniques to practice, bread board trickery, home server set up and maintenance to thin clients around the house. In depth hardware deep dives on wireless antennas and ulp processors on embedded systems you got for cheap off of eBay as well as big tin amd and Intel and Nvidia processor designs and implementations. Interviews of people in technology. Computer languages, when to use them and for what purpose.

Less benchmarks, less dick waving and brand faggotry, more cracking, more hacking, more cool shit that's tech focused. Show me how to make an FPV drone. Show me how to build and setup a pfsense router and for what purpose.

I'm sick of label readers and marketers being heralded as tech Jesus when they couldn't hold my jock strap.

And most importantly, don't make it fucking dry, don't make it lolrandumb, just laid back bro tier.

A channel where the youtube hack shit.

I mostly watch him for interesting mechanical things he occasionally showcases like the toasters and elevators and seeing clever ways people manipulated things based off of physical characteristics. Though things like the audio compression with the Shannon Nyquist sampling theorem was interesting as well even if it's not what I specifically look for. My favorite series being the toaster videos followed by the videos about street lamps.

Attached: KIMG0381.jpg (4160x2340, 2.03M)

what did he mean by this

I would like to see someone programming like bob ross paints.

>happy little integers

Add Bisqwit to the list. His videos are actually pretty good material to get you in the mood for wanting to start a personal programming project and he comes off as authentic and wholeseome (if not a bit autistic, but only really a smidge). Sure his material is intended for beginner to intermediate programmers, but he is good none the less. Not to mention he has an actual job unlike most e-grifters. I've been binging his material for a couple days and I haven't seen a bad video.

TC is alright also, from what I've seen of him. I can't talk for certain since I've only seen the PSX security system video and only one other one as well.

Honestly, Luke's linguistic videos are more entertaining than his main content. If he focused on not shitposting and spouting memes and did more of those (in connection to tech or not), he'd be better off

Attached: 1560135486511.jpg (768x768, 162K)

Also forgot, add EEVBlog for pure electronic stuff. He's probably the best DiY/electronics Youtuber out there tbqh

Any good tech-thots?

That huge tiddy Chinese. She really looks like she's enjoying tinkering with electronics.

>anything that ran BASIC
BASIC runs on damn near anything so that's a pretty narrow list you've got there

>bisqwit
>for beginners
damn, I must be a turbo brainlet

This kind of thread is always interesting to me, since I’m trying to make better YT videos. I want to avoid as much editing as possible, other than that I’m all ears.

Attached: 97581266-A3EE-4A67-A008-912FE3B880A3.jpg (1080x1338, 229K)

No one is going to run BASIC on a Lisp or UNIX machine.

LGR Thrifts ACROSS AMERICA!

You guys are all haters, btw. You should look in a mirror.

Maybe I'm going off of what I saw and I am prone to error, so don't take what I said about the beginners thing as gospel. But all in all, he is a good resource for programming knowledge on Youtube and if you are into the programming side of Jow Forums, you really should check him out.

watch level1techs, if you can be a bit like Wendel I'd watch every single one of your videos

already do watch him, but aside from the specific on-point videos like the ones about c++ themselves I have trouble following along. He does graphics and even makes a compiler for his small language, so not sure if those are all that beginner friendly.
Or maybe I am just a brainlet

A lot of old systems came with BASIC as their interface, but all the serious software on them was in machine code. No serious Commodore 64 game was actually made in BASIC, because it would be slow to execute and would waste RAM. You can have the old machine, and not spend time with BASIC.

what's millenial game reviews doing in the 8-bit boomer's studio?

I probably have that impression due to one of the his recent video explaining the different types of references which is CS 101 tier. The rest of his catalog is clearly more advanced than something like that

>game
Fuck off.

Smartphone repair prices and lifespan.
3rd party phone battery tests.
How usable Galaxy S1 to S7 are. Compare to today's low end devices. Try to price them in the current market. Same for other brands. Apple, motorola, oneplus, xiaomi, huawei, honor...
Do old phones still get first party support or parts. How about 3rd party quality.
How easy it is to buy or sell on x website. Quality of listings and safeguards offered by the website.

What is your obsession with the word? Nobody told you to make them or play them. Calm your tits.

Stop talking about faggy, childish toys on this board.

A youtuber who reviews Linux Distros and other OS'.

I would like to see people making big programs like browsers, compilers, kernels, etc. There’s so much game dev and it’s just not very interesting.

Or maybe someone whose mom reviews Linux distros and OS’es

LMAO dude's bolding and trying to hide it

But he did.
Well he did on /vr/ at least, at a time it was related to Jow Forums retro threads, so he probably popped in here too at least once.

Eli the computer guy was good before he started doing lifestyle shit and sabotaged his channel.
Louis Rossman is good when he is actually discussing things other than APPLE BAD.
I can't remember the name of that one aussie boomer who takes things apart and gives engineering takes on the hardware, but he was cool too.

I don't follow much tech stuff on Youtube. Just read slashdot.org for tech news. On that note, hackernoon.com also went to shit, RIP.

Can't stand that guy.

youtube.com/channel/UCsnGwSIHyoYN0kiINAGUKxg
This one

Real human presenters, instead of soulless tranny fakes. I'm tired of hearing their faggy voices.

His videos are good but fucking hell does he come off a giant fucking faggot
>higher pitched voice
>fat
>gay hand motions
Not to mention he looks just like a guy I bully irl for being a raging homosexual. Still good shit though, showed me what could very well be the best toaster ever made.

One where they never show their face. There is no reason for it.

Druaga1
Who doesn't want an SSD in their Windows 95 machine?

OS guy from /dpt/ is inspiring
although he should switch to streaming instead of making videos

How do you drink an onion?

I'd like to see a guy who picks electronics from the garbage and fixes/builds new crap with those discarded components.

A genuinely cute, passable brunette tranny making videos about libre software, thinkpads, and other Jow Forums shit
fuck you trannycode you ugly piece of shit. turn cute already.

Closest i’ve seen so far
m.youtube.com/channel/UC4hnwmds9vAIJICAieAUEZA

This girl would have the perfect channel if she was better looking and actually had a personality - I mainly watch her and SexyCyborg for tech related stuff

Attached: Capture.png (1378x934, 1.65M)

beta cuck kekxDD

gadgetuk164, VWestlife and bigclivedotcom are already the best ones out there. their videos can not be anymore comfy

That's why I got my hobby as my job

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Like this

Attached: Trapcode.jpg (320x180, 10K)

AkBKukU is nice

That's an AMSR channel.

kek it fucking basically is, I don't know why the hell she talks like that. It's always like she's filming at 4am and doesn't want to wake her parents up.

eggman's everyday blog

big clive already is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=njF5xK2KnZw
super knowledgeable and does a lot of fun stuff on a whim

what really really does it for me is that he has virtually no editing, doesn't put ads, and doesn't film himself unless there's a point,,, bonus points for having a smooth voice and a nice humour.

retromancave is perfection

i also like the numerous little channels that tear down, resurrect, or give presentations on old mainframes and old computers in general

somebody who is an engineer with actual tech expertise

oh yeah i would like to watch that too.. any suggestions?

What's the matter user? Sensitive topic for you? Maybe you're bad at video games?

I have a channel with a small following and I’m sometimes tempted to stop making tech content and switch to uploading let’s plays.
Thanks for reading my confession.

>What would you like to see?
Videos where you smoke floppies.

>I can't remember the name of that one aussie boomer who takes things apart and gives engineering takes on the hardware, but he was cool too.
Aussie50?

someone who could easily teach hardware, software, and programming stuff to brainlets

Techmoan, Techconnections, EEVBlog, Bigclive, Electroboom kind of a gamut of teardown/educational/entertainment

>Wendell
Definitely, though the news videos are mostly meh.

AdoredTV's videos tend to be in depth about how silicon economics work out, and he regularly brings up relevant research papers when speculating.

LiveOverflow might be interesting, but I haven't watched much of it yet; mostly introductory stuff AFAIK.

Louis Rossmann/iPad Rehab is good, though it's really only educational if you have the schematics memorized or printed out next to you while watching. Still interesting though, good background audio.

I'd watch that.

I really don't get the draw for SexyCyborg; it's mostly your makerspace-tier glue some LEDs to some carpentry and call it a day. Cool? Maybe, but not tech.

For the love of God, yes.

Ffcosag.

Cute Asian girl, preferably Korean or Japanese, who is is decently knowledgeable of consumer technology. Tech knowledge on the level of MKBHD or Dave2D at least and tries to speak English.

Attached: IMG_20190611_130657.jpg (1668x1467, 172K)

SexyCyborg

Attached: Capture.png (1319x334, 478K)

She's slutty, not cute.