Any hackers for hire?

I want somebody to hack some people. tried it myself but too complicated

Attached: 1529168033675.jpg (480x480, 64K)

just tell me who to hack and when

lol really? xD

go to the deep web for this. People here can probably do some basic hacking but your target must be a literal child.

im scared of the deep web though. i just want some chicks I went to high school with hacked

>im scared of the deep web though. i just want some chicks I GO to high school with hacked
ftfy

read the sticky little boy

lol no

hack their pussies with your dick

my husband used to be free with everything and never kept any secret until recently everything changed so i began to suspect some foul play. he chat on phone for long and when he is done chatting he will clear his history so that i will not find anything. this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to her cousin who is a hacker. he showed me several other people who he helped crack password to gmail, yahoo, facebook, instagram, whatsapp and even 6 others where he hacked the account of some major corporation. he has the greatest mind because i never believed he could do it until he proved it to me by hacking into my husbands phone where i found so many evidence to proof that my husband had several affairs outside our marriage. well here is his email address if you need his help [email protected]

wow, is this legit?

email this guy OP and tell em MarshviperX sent you

Is true dear.

Did someone hurt your feelings? Some asshurt redditor ended up doing over some Jow Forums posts.

How much btc do you have OP?

I can do it... for a price. Want proof? I once downloaded kali linux

Attached: 1535016429501.png (480x409, 135K)

you're a runescape hax0r though

Attached: 1553296438862.jpg (805x556, 30K)

lol this is a pasta. Ik it was to good to be true x)

Need a hacker? I was in a bit of a tough spot and didn't know what to do until a friend recommended this guy [email protected]. I was pleased with his professionalism and thoroughly satisfied with how he handled it. He's your guy if you need one! Just say mary referred you

You must have been convinced by the amazing job of [email protected] when it comes hacking of various sorts. Stop giving out money to fake hackers out there , this guy has worked for me several times and i have had no cause to regret it . Try him and testify

Hello, Need hacking services?
Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I've been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to get if my ex was cheating on me.finally my friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me;
-Hacked my cheating ass girlfriend email/facebook,he's also involved with everything hack related.
-I have made her my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy her services.
You can contact her at [email protected] for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how he helped you.by doing that,you're stopping the scumbags who call themselves hackers outhere.she's kinda picky though so make mention of the reference.grey referred you.thank me later

If you need to check on your partner's sincerity,employee's honesty,recover your email passwords,Social networks

*Institutional servers-keylogging -*University grades changing / Admin(staff)
*Account hack -Access/Password
*Facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, *Various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc
*Clearing of criminal records-
*Email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )*Databases hack- Untraceable IP
*Change your school grades,
*Gain access to bank accounts.

Contact Dradon Don via Email ::[email protected]

Are you faced with hacking job and cannot get your job completed due to some hindrance.

We are one of the best Ethical hackers online. We are totally secured and your security comes first.

Our service includes

· Change School Grade

· School grades change

· Remove Criminal Records

· Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Line, Skype Hack

· Cell phone hacking

· Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo hack

· Western Union Transfer

· Trace Phone number

· WhatsApp

Get a certified ethical hacker. Contact Legit hackers who can run your job perfectly. No Database flaws, no Detection, stay Anonymous on your job. Contact us on [email protected]