I'm getting sick of Mozilla's shit again and I'm ready to try some different browsers...

I'm getting sick of Mozilla's shit again and I'm ready to try some different browsers. Is there anything decent these days? No Chromium/googleshit pls

Attached: Join-Firefox-Blog-Image.jpg (975x536, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/address-field-fixes-vivaldi-browser-snapshot-1566-6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're pretty much stuck with IceCat or Brave. Everything else is intolerable.

There's a few Firefox forks. Other than that literally everything is Chromium. All of it, as far as the eye can see.

Brave is Chromium, btw. Icecat is just a somewhat-old Firefox with tweaked settings and a few addons preinstalled.

OMG THEY CHANGED THEIR LOGO
FUCK MOZILLA
GETTING TIRED OF THEIR SHIT

Imagine being this much of a screeching faggot.

qutebrowser

I have never used foxfire
but if I did, they would pay me to use it
Use chromium - you dont get any recaptchas on Jow Forums then

Waterfox, Icecat, Palemoon, Seamonkey or K-meleon if you like Gecko-based browsers.
Midori, Otter Browser or Qutebrowser if you want to try something new.

literally every browser is either firefox or chromium or a skin of those, youre out of luck user

*ahem*

Attached: 1024px-NetSurf-logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 142K)

I started using Vivaldi recently and I like it.

- Sent from my Vivaldi

st running in tabbed

Waterfox.

Qutebrowser,
Icecat,
Palemoon,
Brave if you like spyware.

>New logo
>THAT'S IT I'VE HAD IT

You are a faggot OP

Lynx

:fire: :fox_face: is :ok_hand:

Where do you think you are? Do you expect any of these retards to complain about anything other than a logo or the hair color of the developers? Anything other than that is beyond the understanding of these fuckwads

Ironically i switched to brave and don't regret it.

vivaldi is the only chromium browser worth using btw

Attached: 1559248294978.png (420x420, 4K)

I'd rather use chrome than vivaldi but thanks anyway

eh it crashes more frequently than safari did
still use it tho
might convert to one of not qutebrowser tho

if you want a meaningful change, your only real options are pale moon and epiphany which use different rendering engines

>pale moon
no bro it's "pal emo on"

use emacs or links2

epiphany used to be webkit but iirc they are switching to blink engine like falkon

>I'm getting sick of Mozilla's shit again
oh no.
they changed the logo.
wow.
that totally (doesnt) affect me and will definitely (not) change my web browsing experience a single bit.

Attached: GlaringPepe.jpg (306x306, 9K)

Firefox-ESR

I suspect, that Mozilla/Firefox is not as privacy friendly as I thought.
One day I was browsing on my phone, using Firefox and was searching web about digital fingerprints. Guess what... Next day, mozzila sent me an email about digital fingerprints and how they're protecting me from it...
I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, because something similar happened before that, then I thought it's coincidence
Now, on my desktop I just use konqueror

Who cares If they change the logo dont we all use icon packs in Linux anyways?

If you've on Windows why even bother with free software.

t. pic related

Attached: women_in_tech.jpg (631x960, 68K)

mozilla sends topics and then browser decides what topic is something that might interest you.

If you use any service or have service apps running on the background they get your real time ip. Then their trackers or websites that sell ip data can be used to profile that you visited these websites and these subjects on these websites. You need to disconnect from botnets. Use vpn for one thing only. Tor works but not without knowing how to.

Why do you assume it's just because of the new logo?

>Mozilla sends topics and then browser decides what topic is something that might interest you
What do you mean? Email checked via gmail app on phone, browser did not edited that email
I know how they track you, but Mozilla always pretends to be such privacy advocate.
I wouldn't be surprised if they sell user data too.

What's up with two random posts linked?

Use lynx as much as possible. Some sites just don't werk on lynx so use something else.

Coincidence.
Firefox recently got better fingerprinting protection hence the email of the newspost about it.
Firefox doesnt send browsing data to mozilla. They do get ip cant know it is possible.

I don't like coincidences.

Hahaha FAGGOT

-Sent from my Google Chrome with Google Scan(TM)

It's been a fairly popular topic lately

I'm wondering. Why isnt ungoogled chromium shilled as much here as other memebrowsers. Is there a reason I shouldn't be using it?

Don't know. I just use Brave. Is it as ungoogled as ungoogled chromium?

Hm. It cannot be, because it has translate etc... I am still being Googled...

How embarrassing...

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

The new logo is unironically better.

GNU IceCat
Tor Browser

Why not qutebrowser? Foss, made to be customizable, not bloated and quite fast too

I get captcha about every 30 posts on firefox, usually only tick the box too. More to do with deleting your cookies or something I think

safari

Download the Buster plugin and forget about captchas.

It's funny though because mozilla has been increasingly trying to ~streamline~ firefox and appeal to normalfags rather than power users, and picking an instagram tier logo is just another continuation of that trend. Gotta be hip and flat and minimalistic!

Literally worse than Internet Explorer
Except it's available on all platforms, I'll give it that.

What's a captcha?

Attached: screen-shot-2018-01-24-at-94655-am.png (1056x792, 688K)

>No Chromium/googleshit pls
rip

There's no real way to "ungoogle" chromium, that's why.

>brave
ok fags
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Attached: spyware garbage.png (840x917, 215K)

Pale Moon. If you liked Firefox, you'll like it.

Uninstalled Firefox and installed Waterfox. It's essentially the same thing, just no supporting SJW trannies.

How is it not burning her hands? Is she merely just posing?

>pic
fucking OW

>browsers other than mozilla or googleshit
That's very funny, user.

surf

>chromium
>firefox
>firefox
>chromium if you like spyware

>brave
>"no chromium/googleshit pls"

consider brave

I am long ff user myself and have been using waterfox for long time now, but firefox engine and the direction they are taking on their development (which will affect all ff forks) is just not good and firefox (with its forks) will eventually die.

Move to chrome based browsers now, I absolutely hate chrome and chrome rendering but brave is actually very nice

>posting the "HTTP is spyware" mutt

>be me
>leave firefox after extension disabled
>lets try brave, Jow Forums shills it all day
>open browser with their "ad blocker"
>still see ads with their weird bat counter or something
>okay fuck it, lets try vivaldi
>oh cool I can change themes, rice it and do whatever I want
>cant drag-drop text link (plain text) to new tab button to create new tab when fucking palemoon lets me do that

chromium it is.

Check out Palemoon

>Palemoon
no it's spelt "Pale Moon"

>Brave
Yes lets use the browser that is easier to track than stock Chrome and which says it blocks trackers but then whitelisting Google, Facebook and Twitter trackers which are like 99% of trackers anyway. Yes good job.

There is no reason to use Brave over Google Chrome. brave is easier to track than Google Chrome since its user base is minuscule in comparison.

Also remember. rave says they. block ads etc. but at the same time whiteliste Google, Facebook and Twitter trackers which are non ironically 99% of the trackers on the web anyway...

Whoever uses Brave deserves to be tracked like that desu.

What, with ELinks?
Are you sure you don't mean Surf?

Iridium

imagine trusting these two faggots

Attached: Untitled.png (1204x633, 159K)

Google it, bro

You think they jerk off each other?

I'd be really surprised if they wouldn't

>Easier to track than stock Chrome
[citation needed]

>Privacy on windows

This would be great, but i'm too lazy/don't care enough to build it on bindows to get it working properly.

I'm getting all my settings reset after each new update ever since the add-ons fiasco jfc.

install gentoo

>joining a web browser

tabbed + surf always give me a comfy feeling

Attached: 2019-06-11-212034_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 221K)

did you actually read his article?

why is firefox so slow on normal distributions like debian and fedora but it starts in basically a second on gentoo/slackware?
it can't be just systemd.
Is not about firefox being compiled with snake oil options, since in both slackware and gentoo I was using binaries instead of home made compilations.
And when running fedora I launched the gentoo binary and it was slow as always

does surf support javascript?
Jow Forums is almost unbrowsable without it, but I see you have replies on the post so it works I guess?

>itt virgins not using vivaldi

at least her eyes are safe

Falkon if you use Linux. It's shit on Windows though

Vivaldi is shit. Browsed in privacy mode and downloaded some files. It showed up on the exposed browser. Also if you close Vivaldi then reopens Vivaldi and go into privacy mode, it still remember the folder/path you downloaded files to.

Yes, works perfectly fine :)
It's pretty limited when it comes to playing media, but I prefer mpv or some other program over watching in the browser anyway.
Just give it a try. It's really nice to have the code and a minimalist interface for browsing

>Browsed in privacy mode and downloaded some files. It showed up on the exposed browser.
no it didnt
>Also if you close Vivaldi then reopens Vivaldi and go into privacy mode, it still remember the folder/path you downloaded files to.
wtf does this even mean?
>Vivaldi is shit.
yeah thanks for input gvarlarhalal prajesh

where's the damn fox?

Attached: 1111.png (1366x768, 64K)

ere, got you bro!

Attached: fox.jpg (975x536, 38K)

>you dont get any recaptchas on Jow Forums
This means they are tracking you. The more anonymous you are, the more captchas you have to fill.

They fired it. It's right in the name. Fire fox.

It's great but the address bar is pissing me off. It brings up a list a mile long every time I type something in, and there is no way to prevent that without disabling suggestions altogether.

thank you for the boomer humor

don't know, real men don't use google suggestions, but they were fixing something about address bar
vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/address-field-fixes-vivaldi-browser-snapshot-1566-6/

That's good, I'm sure they will probably improve it. I don't really mind it too much, but other browsers definitely handle it better, and it seems like simply adding some more options in the settings to turn certain stuff off would solve a lot of its problems.