Why is it that...

Why is it that, when I see someone using the term "open source" instead of "free/libre software" I can predict with 90% accuracy that they are absolute cucks?

I fucking hate these "I use le open source softwarez cuz it werkz better" retards. They should be genocided.

Attached: 22284.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I use libre software because it is usually gratis, I could give a fuck less about what license it's under.

Your commend violates the Contributor Covenant code of conduct. Prepare to die.

Open source is literally a term cucks invented to dumb down free software so that it would be more attractive to happy merchants, what do you expect?

Open source was a concept made to remove free software of its potential for freeing users.

Norton Anti-Tranny detected a virus

this thread is quarantined

/thread

True.

Really true!

kek

All die-hard hurr libre gnu bestest xD autists from my CS year class are doing worse than others. Fucking morons except to get hired when their github proudly states they will assist entire industry for free.

Open source is the organic of the software movement, vague enough to convince brainlets it good for them. Open source doesnt reprect the 4 freedoms.

Your not assisting the industry for free you are building a portfolio, additionally as with extra- co-curricular for discriminate your from your peers by demonstrating that you're a hard worker and skill outside of those canonical to your degree.

>non-binary, pronouns xe/xis
UGH!!!!!

Turbochads just say FOSS.

Because 90% of people are fucking cucks.

mfw I say FOSS and opensource all the time.

Attached: Stallmansexy.gif (400x400, 482K)

I don't know why you hate her. She didn't do anything wrong.

But open source software one of the best advantage IS because it works better.
Your wrong, dude, and you're opinion doesn't matter.

Attached: D8il69UXoAEr0bI.jpg (963x1200, 167K)

>her

muh nigga

"She" is a narcissist douche who enjoys bragging about getting people banned over having different opinions than himself.
Also "she" is ugly and uses shit programming languages that only autistic cucks from github.io would use(which he is).

>he
That's clearly a women.

指鹿为马 in action but why do that online anonymously? You're safe here bro.

What these moon runes mean?

I agree.
"Open source" is a disgusting term invented by the hack ESR to sell free software to corporations, stripping it of its real ideological goals, and reducing it to a buzzword which corporations can use to play the part of the good guys.
Like many "open source" advocates, ESR says the goal of open source is to "have better products", which is such a bullshit excuse I doubt anyone ever believes it, not even himself.
I too once thought I believed it, before learning more about the history of GNU and the free software movement. Now I can see "open source for what it really is.
The big push towards permissive licensing, refusing to include GNU in GNU/Linux, the "learn2code" meme and the "free means free as in price" meme are all sneaky tactics to both discredit the free software movement and its goals, since, unlike "open source", openly and directly attacks unethical corporate practices, and to get free labor.
Even the term "FOSS/FLOSS" is a compromise.
If you are concerned with user freedom, call it free software, because that's what it is, and say you support the free software movement, and not the open source movement, because that's the movement whose ideals align with yours.
Of course, if you don't have a problem with being jewed by proprietary botnets and unironically believe "open source makes better products" by all means go ahead and say "open source". But know who you are supporting.

lmao no it doesn't

"Point deer make horse". Look it up.

Is this the new fedora weebshit or something?