Does software engineers obtains a wife like this??

does software engineers obtains a wife like this??
youtube.com/watch?v=eFA7GYiArt0

Attached: waifu.png (1378x780, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ByV5185hI-D/
youtube.com/watch?v=RQl0p8rYPaI
youtube.com/watch?v=3c3261Atch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be a chad

i try to be like this to my bf

Why is her accent so odd?

because only someone with downs would make a video like this

jealous and seething

Did you remove your penis yet?

nope, just accept you will be alone forever

I moved to japan and started fucking everything that moved, being away from everyone you know helps a lot.

look at her now. is she your trad dream?

instagram.com/p/ByV5185hI-D/

Attached: ss.png (598x593, 523K)

sounds like a canadian accent to me, which most americans feel is a "weird" american accent

My gf looks better

will technology in my lifetime allow me to enter a super real virtual word where i can fuck a girl? i see no other way

This happens everytime Jow Forums finds some based trad woman. Someone should post the compilation of that Canadian girl who married her high school sweetheart and then everything starts going down hill after the first child. Pretty sure she fucks black guys now

These girls go on birth control and that causes their preference for men to change.

it's nearly impossible for women to resist the degenerate pressures of society, as time goes on the probability that they succumb goes to 1, especially if they're heavy social media users or live in a big city

Dude why don't you just fuck a prostitute? Like how is it possible that you can imagine vr sex being easier than saving up 300$?

What the fuck why WHY

She looks like a fucking man

her husband is a black guy right?

Attached: 1511630010948.jpg (533x910, 630K)

Why would you want shit woman like her?
Get qt black boyfriend

Attached: 1564.jpg (750x422, 67K)

nigga u gay

and? y-you're not a homophobe right?

Every pic is the same fucking color palette. How can people think they are unique when their entire life is the same colors?

so they are like children and teenagers?

fucken canadians
>vancouver metro
I knew it

>white women
>wife material

every white girl ive ever hooked up with always lied about their partner count. how did I know they lied? their vaginas are fucking broken looking, loose as hell, and smelly. I took the chink pill and im never looking back

Attached: 6553776393055361460.jpg (1125x1500, 285K)

gay black master race reporting in

Attached: tasty_black.gif (510x287, 1.56M)

asian girls lie about their partner counts too, especially chinese. they pull the "blowjobs don't count" shit and all kinds of dumb lies. shanghai is absolutely loaded with sluts.

No but they get a wife like this. And if you marry her, her mom makes traditional Japanese meals for you.

Attached: mayuko.png (1053x697, 1.42M)

sore throat from gobbling bbc on the side

based and yellowpilled

every asian i fucked was tight and isnt barking feminist indoctrination as me. not only that but their pubes are cute, and their cunts look intact

this one korean im seeing right now always says fuck me daddy too. never in my life have i gotten this from a white woman

t. pajeet btw

OP get yourself a gay black boyfriend

Attached: real_men.jpg (1053x790, 1.06M)

lol

Based and Swirlpilled

Imagine being paid 200k per year to do nothing more than make a few free-form unscripted bullshitter videos showing off how attractive you are and making dumb men in the comments lust over your " obedient trophy wife " act. She's taking having a privileged white upbringing but low IQ and comfortably smashing the incomes of every feminist and middle class person you've ever met. Society was a mistake.

Cute

Attached: IU_1476317492_af_org.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

This is why we need to smash the patriarchy and establish an all new feminist world. One Earth One Feminist nation

Yep and I called dibs already

Attached: mayuko2.png (1075x689, 1.41M)

God imagine yourself raising black kids with your gay black bf

Attached: knk.jpg (640x360, 87K)

"smash the patriarchy" whatever that means... I'm all for women actually doing something brave or even useful but they usually have nothing to say and nothing to achieve. Nothing large is changed for the better on a sudden and emotional whim or vague desire. You can push a boulder down a cliff if you have the tools but you can't throw it to the top of one.
Play the long game by making other women genuinely smart or expect to fail.

I can't freaking wait senpai, me and my boy are getting married in October

Attached: tre2.png (361x293, 191K)

Attached: 500.gif (500x280, 961K)

imagine being an instathot with surgical precision

Attached: 59620744_2263860906993423_2888178977400999245_n.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

lmao this nigga DOWN LOW

Attached: black-women-laughing.jpg (554x330, 27K)

stop being an incel, maybe?

>does software engineers
lmao stop being incel and get cute boyfriend instead

Attached: omp.png (191x319, 78K)

I guarantee this attention whore is cheating on her husband.

good, most men are trash.

Looks like she was having a problem with thinning hair and just decided to cut it all. You can see her receding hairline quite a bit. Still, she seems to be in good shape for a mother and she has 3 kids in some pictures? Her hair seems to be growing back, though, in later pics and stronger/thicker than her previous pics. So I'm guessing stress/pregnancy related hair loss from the third baby. Either way, her husband must have nut in her after the buzzcut like he was fucking an entirely different woman.

post tits

I'll never remove my penis.

When women cut their hair short that's a surefire sign of unhappiness and mental illness. If your wife gets a buzzcut divorce is incoming.

>When women cut their hair short that's a surefire sign of unhappiness and mental illness.
Yikes!
>If your wife gets a buzzcut divorce is incoming.
OOF!

why bother with such a wife when you can always find a better one?
youtube.com/watch?v=RQl0p8rYPaI

Fuck this is sad but true. You need to find a good traditional and based woman and slowly redpill her to have any shred of loyalty nowadays.

her entire channel is just a fucking big dream
she literally is living the life i want a simple house with internet on a remote place

Big dick energy posting that here.
>inb4 raid

Fuck this is sad but true. You need to find a good traditional and based woman and slowly redpill her to have any shred of loyalty nowadays.

Big dick energy posting that here.
>inb4 raid

Based. She's just needs to eat more meat so her head starts functioning properly again.

god fuck why are black men such good gay lovers

Attached: 424b50b.jpg (286x240, 13K)

Top pic is a Norwegian artist with a fan.

it nice of her to obviously signal her mental illness

Looks better

>mfw i moved to Asia where chad and stacy can't get me

Living the life.

Attached: honorary.jpg (960x809, 185K)

imagine being locked up with this nutcase and 3 children, poor lad

DALIT

big yikes, you're better off sucking nice black dicks

Attached: atlanta-grooms-26.jpg (1100x736, 218K)

>based trad woman
you're a retarded fucking zoomer

this is why we go for big black chicks

Attached: 215647.png (484x411, 273K)

She looks like this now:
youtube.com/watch?v=3c3261Atch0

Attached: sfsdf.png (1079x587, 911K)

wtf she's fucking ugly

Attached: 144222.png (598x415, 343K)

Or a hair condition. Or cancer.

>White
>Blonde
>Green eyes
>Christian
>Modest
>Pleases her husband
How to get a wife like her?
Her voice is pure sex audio.

Attached: 1559763416869.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I've never heard of a woman who cut her hair completely off because she has a hair condition. Fair point about the cancer, but sane women who have cancer hide their hair.

That's clearly an israeli accent, anons.

>Top pic is a Norwegian artist with a fan.
No, it's Tsjawe ("""norwegian""" artist) with Emilie Nereng aka voe (former celebrity blogger)

If you mean how you can get a wife who acts like that for a brief period during the courtship and early marriage, it's not that hard. Go look in some third world catholic country like Poland. They're everywhere.

If you mean where do you find a wife that's actually like that? Then you should look into lucid dreaming or something.

>Poland
You are few years late. Sure, they are a little more traditional than western, but this is not a 3rd world nor Catholic country anymore. At least not among young, even if feminism and victimhood culture is not popular here, every girl here wants to go on student exchange to taste bbc and they are fucking sluts.

You should look for Ukrainian or Asian girls. They are actually raised in traditional families and have pretty conservative values. I actually have one close Ukrainian female friend and we both see dramatic difference in youths from both of our nations.

>lucid dreaming
Ok then.

all women are attentionwhores to a degree,
but she sounds like a good wife and mother, if all women were like that we wouldn't have 60% broken families and society in crisis in general