>Comfort level
>Sound signature
>Past Gear

Attached: ER-4S.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crinacle.com/ranking-list/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to watch iemg die again

Attached: 20190610_201941.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

My T2s came in the mail today. They sound pretty good.

>animu
RIP thread

best bluetooth mmcx? bt20, v80, need one for the t2's.

iems fucking suck

prove it

whats the best cable I can get for an es4? i heard the one that comes with it is garbage

Kz sells them for like $10 get one.

>Budget
~50 EUR
>Location
Europe
>Source
???
>IEM or Earbuds
doesn't matter
>Open or closed
Closed
>Comfort level
Preferably comfortable
>Sound signature
Flat
>Past Gear
misc earbuds, nothing to write home about

Attached: 3BC0CF8E90A44A4EBD5C571D5F4185D5.jpg (1056x1247, 402K)

So i bought NICEHCK Bro and I can't fit them comfortably in my ears. I tried a lot of eartips and it didn't help, also their sound isolation was much worse than my old kz edr2.
I wanted to buy KZ ZSN but i'm afraid that cause of their similar look (sporty) i will have problem fitting them into my ears. Is it fault of NICEHCK Bro or should i stay away from sport design?

I'm looking to get new IEMs since the Shure SE425 I have are on their last legs.
>Budget
Around $500 burgerbucks max I guess
>Location
USA
>Source
USB/bluetooth DAC primarily
>IEM or Earbuds
IEM
>Open or closed
Closed
>Comfort level
I want it comfy since I'll be wearing them a lot. I don't want to fuck with custom molds though and the changeable sleeves on my current Shures are plenty comfortable enough. I find the black foam rubber ones to be the best mix of comfort, sound and isolation.
>Sound signature
Flat
>Past Gear
My first IEMs were Shure SE210, which sounded good but didn't really measure up to sub-$100 open-back around-the-ear headphones I had at the time. After they got damaged I got Shure SE425, which have been amazing. They just sounded way crisper, clearer and more dimensional than anything else I'd listened to. The bass was slightly disappointing, but everything else sounded near perfect and I finally had something that made every genre sound good without an equalizer.
Now they fell apart and the little ribbon cable in one side got damaged. I managed to solder and glue it back together but it's pretty clear it's not going to last that much longer. I'm looking for something with a similar sound signature but would like a less weak though not overemphasized bass.

Sony XBA-N3

Attached: 14facedf4becb3be82eb9c660f4c8fa0.jpg (378x170, 6K)

Bumping for justice

What’s your iem of choice this morning, user?

Attached: BE6F5269-4D89-469D-A949-7409039FA300.jpg (3654x2960, 1.99M)

Goddamnit, my T3s arrived a few days ago and they've been great except for that the left side's got a weird spike at the 5-10khz range where it's fuckin LOUD and it's ticking me off considering that my hearing's already unbalanced. Makes listening to certain genres unbearable. Ordered another MMCX cable to see if it fixes the problem. Problem with ordering IEMs above $50 online, especially china, since warranty becomes a pain to deal with

I plugged in the hiby r3 into my linux pc and used it as a DAC with the kanas pros
pulseaudio only showed 48khz/24bit, so had to turn off pulseaudio and use alsa directly, which gave different frequencies but all at 24 bit, but it worked
apparently it's 24bit on windows too
still, i prefer going through the microsd and not through usb for bit perfect input/output

Attached: 153473631273197453177_uploadphoto_20180820123833.jpg (800x506, 35K)

Please help, I am looking for a change, I have some very good sennheiser headphones (about 180€), they have a very nice flat sound signature but they are too bulky to use while walking to work or running. I need something lighter that I can transport easier.

>Budget
30-50€ but if you assure me that the quality is worth it, I can go a little bit higher.
>Location
Europe
>Source
3.5mm jack
>IEM or Earbuds
I prefer Earbuds but IEM are fine too
>Open or closed
IDK
>Comfort level
As comfortable as possible
>Sound signature
Flat
>Past Gear
Not much, I had a couple of really cheap earbuds and IEMs (about 10€), sound was really shit obviously. More recently I bought 2 pairs of JBL IEMs (about 30€) both of their left side started being really low volume when compared to the right.

Attached: cute.webm (640x640, 1.64M)

Ooo, nice Andromedas user. How are they? Currently using a pair of A&K Billie Jeans as my daily driver.

soundmagic e10 or e80

>cable
Very cringe

Attached: 3F22795D-138A-4BCB-BA20-D6EAE5246990.jpg (3072x3072, 3.03M)

Same guy from What do you guys think about Sennheiser CX 6.00BT for sale at 70€?

>Anime
No. Fuck this thread I won't keep it this shit alive this time

Your music taste is better than your phone case taste. Like a lot better.

Final e2000

Are Edifier H180 any good?

Its an old phone and this is the only case i have for it lol

Attached: 15602566291507655826283187112359.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

>bose
>tws
extreme cringe

>ESL
Of course. Here, have a bump.

>Budget
US$1100/AU$1600
>Location
Australia
>Source
Dell W10 laptop or Sony XZ1 Compact
>IEM or Earbuds
IEM
>Open or closed
Either
>Comfort level
Comfy. Will be used for commuting (bus, plane), working at desk (IT) and possibly in data centres.
>Sound signature
Natural to slight treble. I listen to alternative, pop-punk, hardcore, post-hardcore, hard trance.
>Past Gear
Senn HD-450, Sony MDR-G72, Sony HBH-DS970, Senn PSC-300, Klipsch Image X10, Jaybird Freedom (terrible), Sony SBH80, Bose QC35 II. Probably some others that I missed in there over the 25 years.

Was considering SE846 but finally ventured onto Jow Forums and discovered /iemg/ and crinacle.com/ranking-list/. Now considering Campfire Andromedas.

Andros are odd because of CFAs impedance fuckery. They sounds a bit different based on impedance. Maybe look at the UERM or UERR

Opinions on the Audeeze iSine10? 149$ on the offical website atm...

I know that /iemg/ loves Yinyoo aliexpress cables, but all their 2.5mm balanced IEM cables have straight jack.
Any cheap and well built cables with L-plug?

Odd if you don't eq them. Like really fucking odd. Same goes with all in ear planars. Mids are way too forward and treble is kinda peaky. Other than that they are very fast and sound great if you spend time eqing or use Reveal.

Custom order from Venture Electronics. It's not too expensive

how's the dt600? Dropped my Tin T2 :'(

T2 has more air and is a bit sibilant compared to the DT600

bump

anything with detachable cables?

Tin T2 or T3

>budget 15-20$
>Source- most of the time my p20 pro with a type c adapter
>IEM or Earbuds- iem
>Comfort level- most important
>Sound signature-idk
>Past Gear-i had the tin audio t2 and i loved them but i lost one of the earbuds while i was drunk. currently using the ve monk plus but they sound like shit and earbuds are shit in general. i need something that will sound almost as good as the tin audio if possible (thought about getting the boarseman cx98 but idk)

I always have trouble getting iems to sit in my ears properly, but they sound good when I get them in deep and tight

Mh755

Try aftermarket or foam tips

Do the Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless have a good alternative?

Like a cheaper alternative?

user who never spent more than $15 on headphones before, I just got the Tin T3s in the mail yesterday. Everything sounds so clear, it's like I've been deaf this whole time. Why does it have so many tips though? Is there like a manual to use them or something.

Attached: 1544204900194.png (324x254, 117K)

Yes, that works well.

welcome to hifi my dude

prolly samsung buds or qcy qs2

I remember the feeling when I bought a hundred dollar pair on headphones on a whim after only using dollar store earphones my whole life

I guess I should be more specific. I am looking for an alternative that goes over the ear. Everything else falls out of my ears.

they're flat?

one of the flattest budget options