Are his videos any good?

Are his videos any good?

Attached: big_1555853861_image.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

No not really.

covfefe

Attached: 1525831798580.gif (400x600, 1.6M)

so so

some of his videos are ok. a lot are
>don't eat good bread, are you retarded
>so bassically im rich and ur not do this 1 simple trick
>live with ur parents as long as possible

he is having fun and making jewtube money. That makes him very smart

Nah he's pretty self absorbed and maladjusted to society. I watched one of his videos once that was labeled something like "tips on how to make it as a programmer". One of his tips was to basically to suck the lead programmers cock and feed him code to turn in as his own like you owe him something. He was referring to himself was my assumption by the context of the video. Who does that?

Pretty good imo.
I agree with most of his viewpoints.
That is literally the kind of shit you have to do if you want to get ahead in the political game.

If a video is short, talks complete nonsense
>often repeats the same sentence
>umm
>ahh
just to drag the vid 10 minutes long.

Pathetic.

I bet you have small hands. Total loser!

yeah but he was being ironic

this.

His sense of humor is so dry that most people don’t get it... like this faggot here

>That is literally the kind of shit you have to do if you want to get ahead in the political game.

I don't know about that man. Maybe if you aren't good at what you do you have to play that game (which fine, I can respect it) otherwise just don't be a retard. If you aren't moving as fast as you want in the company bring it up with your management. If you don't get anywhere with them the just go to another company. There is no need to sacrifice your dignity for an asian man who wants to feel like the alpha.

He is best

he was being ironic you faggot

He is unironically based. He is what Jow Forums is pretending to be.

"people burn out and they become data scientists.." - TechLead

he is often cringy and robotic, but he has something to say

>imagine not getting sarcasm
GTFO and never come back

Thought it was ZUN from the thumbnail

textbook bugman who has only his own profit and success in mind, giving out "advice" which is really just clickbait and watchbait. He most likely does not believe in the people watching his vids, and will genuinely shit on them and pass it off as "humor"

Is that red pewdiepie?

his videos are comedy/parody and not worth much else

Attached: 1557437796217-g.png (512x700, 69K)

>Maybe if you aren't good at what you do you have to play that game
I don't think you get how it works. You can be the best worker in the company and if you refuse to suck your boss's dick or you make him look bad, you will have a glass ceiling. Conforming to social hierarchy is more important than talent 99% of the time which is why incompetent buffoons often end up in positions of management.