China starts fabing SoCs like fucking mad

>China starts fabing SoCs like fucking mad
>price of general purpose computing drops x86 intel systems as cheap as $35
>china fabing nand like nothing else
>price plummets till it's cheaper than traditional HDD's
>china starts fabing RAM
can't wait

Attached: 1559358253649.png (651x813, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qK-WVYHVFv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please
no more korean dog strangleholds

When the USA is gonna learned that China has global hegemony in sight like every communist empire.

Daily reminder China dabs on the jew.

Tbfh I'd love a Chinese global hegemony instead of the Jewish one.

>Threatens to disrupt the industry.
That's a funny way of saying:
>Threatens to dismantle the Korean monopoly and price fixing.

They have been trying for a few years already, and they only delivered with chink NAND kingston often uses.

Are you implying the US is communist?

>looks at RAM stick
>No clock speed, no nothing
>Puts into PC, PC crashes
>Loads a single screen that says "Made in China"
>mfw

Based

>implying China has the talent for this
The best chipmakers in China are already held by huawei. There is no one else so knowledgeable and intelligent in their billion slavedrive-educated completly uncreative, oppressed workforce.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Tariff.png (600x300, 30K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: great firewall trigger.jpg (700x460, 265K)

Cope.

>disrupt the industry when you have +400% tariffs
lol

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Kek, imagine being this delusional. Just take a look at what China was just 50 years ago and what it is now. Based chink commies WILL obliterate Western high tech industries, and there's nothing you can't do to stop it.

You say that but during the whole GLF there were plenty of jewish people close to the government
Also China still answers to the bank of international settlements located in switzerland.

China numba one. Glad I'm on the right side of history.

>muh FARMERZ

lrn2economics

NOOOOOOO! THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS!! DELIT PLESE!1

>tries to sink dram and nand prices
>fails when no one buys their chips due to tariffs
Added bonus:
>nand/dram progress stalls in China because they can't innovate

>Just take a look at what China was just 50 years ago and what it is now
not even 50 years needed

Attached: 1553776902005.jpg (800x955, 461K)

lmao at these redditors keep posting this shit
t. Wang Longdong

Now look at Japan and South Korea over similar periods. Crazy thing - the west investing in your country causes rapid progress.

kys

Attached: images.png (267x189, 12K)

I'll kill you first you red apologist.

1990 actually looks much nicer and cleaner.

They're being incredibly restrained DESU. They should have cockslapped Trump's cuckery a long time ago.

hmmm

Attached: kaifeng2_wa.jpg (408x269, 35K)

>Chinese RAM
If you missed the OCZ RAM experience the first time, you might get to experience it again

come to Shenzhen I'll buy you a burger ;)

Attached: shenzhen-china-then-and-now-30-years-later-1980-vs-2011.jpg (800x1182, 368K)

>Just take a look at what China was just 50 years ago and what it is now
You mean "take a look at what China was allowed to become through more than generous trade deals and subsidies provided by the west"?
Watch how fast and hard China's economy is going to implode in on its amazingly supernatural growth. Their economy is fake, cheap, and destined to fail just like everything else they build

Attached: soon.jpg (800x709, 129K)

what happened to the mountain?

Attached: hosed.png (923x246, 37K)

Attached: easytowin.jpg (640x702, 65K)

based
read nigger

1) competition is good for consumers.
2) trade agreements with foreign nations benefit all and reduce the risk of international conflict.
3) Huawei only produce 30% of the components that go into their 5G products
4) What kind of 2nd rate capitalist craps on about the free hand of the market and then excludes others from participating in the market?

Please we need this to happen. NAND, M.2, Ram and SSD's all of it needs to go down in price.

china was set up as the world manufacturing center by globohomo jews.

china IS the asian jew

Intel would burn their metaphorical house down for the rhetorical insurance money before they ever sold it for what it's actually worth.

they would never sell their sit that cheap, never.

>i would love to be ruled over by bugmen who literally step on eachother and leave people to die painfully in the street without looking twice or calling for help

Backdoored and yellow pilled.

State backing isn't the free market you dumbass.

>Chinese economy is total truth! It is based on ancient Chinese secret! Rook at my very informative pictures!

I suppose those ghost cities are just a result of their naturally booming economy and totally aren't a government pushed housing bubble on a scale the world has never seen right? Their entire industrial and manufacturing sector definitely isn't entirely predicated on relative low wages and near zero import cost to the west right? China definitely hasn't been floated on speculation based western investment attracted by fabricated growth numbers propped up by infinite government building projects with no customers right?

I haven't been lied to have I user?

Attached: trust_me_white_man.jpg (630x430, 23K)

Imagine if the US had fab plants that the government just dumped money into...

Well, mega corporations with no national allegiances that would rather see your country burn before losing a profit but yeah same thing

It wasn't

Attached: Kowloon.jpg (1680x1169, 191K)

They had to make way for the river.

Yeah look at the terrible things it's done to China over the last 20 years. Shenzhen was a village with rice crops. Now it's high-rise apartments with up-to-date tech for everyone.And it competes on the world market too. No wonder the U.S won't just dump money into fab plants.

Take the green-pill

based kowloon causing an incident that led to hong kong and shenzen

China is proof that communism eventually works out in the long run, you just gotta stick to it long enough.

and integrate with the global economy so they cant wall you off like they did with the urss

>communism
china is one party capitalism

state backing absolutely is the free market, fucking retard.
read up on "international anarchy"

>zerohedge
go away and take your russian fake news with you

>U.S. gov bans all china components claiming they somehow have tracing firmware
Calling it now

>mfw you don't post face with mfw

Attached: 1507266298299.jpg (345x396, 94K)

>oh you want a trade war?
>you HAVENT seen a trade war
>i was molded by it
>i WAS BORN in it

that allready happend m8

Attached: UMC_U5S_Super33.jpg (1314x1320, 465K)

>bugmen stepping on bugmen
Remind me what's the down side again?

Man being the one responsible for that must be fun, it's like real life sim city.

kek

Lol grandparents used to live there before it was taken down.

wall city, I wish I could have lived there for a year.

get cucked US!
kekekekekekekekekkekeke

Since the recent US trade sanctions against China also impacts any country that depends on Chinese tech (so all of them to varying degrees) wouldn't be fair to just block US businesses altogether from interacting with the rest of the world?

As opposed to kikes stepping on you and leaving you to die in the street without looking twice or calling for help?

I already blocked US and Israeli IPs on servers I have control over.
Are you doing your part?

>2017
>haven't done it
>wont get good yields
>wont drop prices to compensate
>building probably collapse because it was built in 12 days

>china starts fabing RAM
Enjoy your system crashing every other day due to bitrot.

Attached: 1336194445739.jpg (450x600, 69K)

> Lol grandparents used to live there before it was taken down.

Are you Chinese?

this
fuck them

>threatens
Oh so that's how disruption called when somebody else does it.

Attached: 15200715044590.gif (255x235, 498K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qK-WVYHVFv0

The US is actually a negligible investor in China. Total FDI from US in 2017 is 4.1 billion USD, which is practically nothing. Singapore, a country with 6 million people, invested more than that.

Absolute retards enjoy having 90% of your technology taken away because China doesn't want to sell anymore

I doubt the local demand is enough to keep the ball rolling.

Zerg dozer.

Bitrot isn't real.

I already enjoy plenty of tech taken away because US doesn't want to sell anymore, you fucking mutt

>buy chinese components
>half transistors are made of sand
>other half emit 5G radiation
>fans stir up heavy metal dust
>capacitors explode, spewing gutter oil everywhere
>solder melts at room temperature
>BPA free casing actually means it contains free BPA
>sentient bacteria on the keyboard switches start shitposting on every internet site I'm logged into
>tiny koreans appear in home, demand reparations for crimes that never happened
don't let it happen to you

soul vs soulless

MUH COMFORT WOMEN

He said grandparents.
Parents probably moved to Canada and he's a born Canadian now.
Not that I would know haha.

> to Canada
Why?

Just like my cyberpunk weebtoon

Data corruption is DRAM is absolutely real (why do you think ECC exists?), and is an example of bitrot.

based

>china
>not wanting profits
it's like you don't know the chinese user

For some reason, chinks love Vancouver.

>tariffs
>china blocks precious metal export to US
>US can't expand their military programs
>tfw china is doing more for world peace than the rest of the world

Attached: IMG_20190530_132436.jpg (4208x3120, 2.06M)

>China are already held by huawei.
best thing about commies is that they share resources tho faggot. that includes patent and workforce.

you first

>be US
>put tracing firmware and hardware in everything you make
>complain and throw tantrums when anybody else does the same
This is why people unironically support Chinese expansion on global markets.

How is China even so based?

by being an atheist nation

Attached: 1530010534757.png (1000x1000, 420K)