Zen 2 up to 16 cores, 32 threads

Zen 2 up to 16 cores, 32 threads.
Inturds on suicide watch
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr8oeQF09g

Attached: oh no no no.png (2560x1252, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQDMpKrzLgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you shorted intel stocks

Attached: delid dis.png (2560x1292, 3.61M)

>Predicts high clocked 16 core back in febuary
>have my doubts
>tfw it's fucking habbening
Based man-jaw.

Attached: jaw.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

What makes you think the people who couldn't afford intel all these years could suddenly afford a $749 dollar CPU?

It's a halo product, nothing more. @ $749 and $250+ motherboards you're already in TR4 territory and should go TR4.

just wait a year, it will be $450

Just keep your existing am4 board and buy the chip to upgrade your existing rig. You know, that thing that intel doesn't do.

>tfw Intel does do this on HEDT X mobos but the boards are expensive as hell compared to an X470

>16 cores
bullshit.

People (including Intel) thought RYZEN was gonna be bullshit until it fucking obsoleted $1000 Broadwell-E chips.

could you link the video i want to see what other things he says

This dude is a faggot. Literally deletes my comment saying a socket change a year keeps the goyim in fear when I was a super early subscriber and viewer. Will never watch him again. Arrogant soi fuckwit.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've heard enough tall tales from AMDrones.
16 cores and 7nm is not happening for another 3 years.

Still waiting on confirmation from Asus if my X370 will take the new chips.

But they would have the last AM4 4000 series with all the kinks ironed out by then.
I might have to wait for AM5 to come out and then buying a 4000 series Zen2.
It took 2 years for the 1950x to drop to $450.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQDMpKrzLgs

The last video I saw from this faggot was the 300 series vs Maxwell, what a fucking joke of a video.

it will be fine, just a bios update first, the VRMs are good
t. fellow crosshair x370fag

Did you just miss the announcement or are you just pretending to be retarded?
>not happening for another 3 years.
Welcome to the future, the 16 core model is coming out September.

>It's a halo product
So? How is that bad exactly?

He probably doesn't want his channel to turn into Jow Forums and get shoad'.

>$749 and $250+
Or, you know, use my current motherboard and throw that fat bitch in?
If I were a new builder, I'd just get a 3700x no questions asked. If I needed more lanes and quad channel, then I'd go for a 2950x now or wait for whatever 32 core replaces the 2950x.

>get shoahd from one comment

Dont be ridiculous. Comments dont lead to videos getting taken down. I'm done with him. Will never give him another view. Anyone who doesnt appreciate viewers especially early ones who built their channel is scum.

Youtube is weird user, the zuccbot or whatever AI they have will delet your shit if you have enough Jew memes, there have been tech tubers like TheTechPlank that had their entire channel suspended for nothing.

I bought a1920x : $330
X399 mobo : $249
When they release zen2 threadripper, i'll do a drop-in and go from 12 core to 24 core.

Sensible move to make here. I have x370 on 1700. So, when that 16 core drops to about $500 i'll scoop it up too and replace my 8 cores.

Remember upgraders, always hold out for double performance and gates shrinks of 50% or more along w/ power util drops. Never buy the in-between upgrade.

No. Literally no one has had their channel striked from comments other people have made and its one comment. Thats absurd. Its different if its the person making the video but its not. There is no defense for what he did.

If you want to watch the cuck I can't stop you but I'll never give him another view.

I got the Prime X370 Pro, it's got the bios update, but we're unsure if the 3950X will be fully supported on it yet.

That said, it's not getting PCIE4 to the first PCIE port. I've also contacted Asus Customer Support inquiring about the M.2 port.

I asked if using the M.2 in NVME or Sata mode would disable any of the 8 sata ports on my board because it wasn't stated in my manual and fucking Asus support sent me a link to the fucking manual.

I can't trust Asus until the 3950X appears on my motherboard's CPU compatibility list, and even then I'm expecting it to only be able to do it at stock speeds.

But the 3000 series is the in between upgrade, the 4000 series will be the polished product.

now i have to wait fag another 3 months or should i buy the 12 core?

mfw I did not buy a TR4 mobo back in 2017, and I can still put a 16 core CPU in my AM4 x470 mobo for less money

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.png (2172x831, 188K)

>Have node and performance per what lead
>Still generous enough to obsolete it's own HEDT 16 core after 2 years
Is AMD the last good company left? Intel were a bunch of dick heads with the milking, if you boughta $1000 6 core i7 in 2010, you were pretty much good until ryzen came out and obsoleted 4C48T

AMD is practically fucking empathetic
it's so strange that any company could ever act like this

It's not obsolete, people bought HEDT because of the platform not the cores, and the 1950x is $499 right now, and still will out perform the 3950x on IO intensive server workloads purely from having more PCIE lanes and quad channel ram.

Well yeah HEDT platforms are always gonna have their place, but if you want to build a badass render box with alot of processing power, you don't need a 2950X.

What a time to be alive...

Attached: fired for buying xeon.png (2172x1122, 263K)

>dominates mobile space
>dominates budget desktop space
>dominates mid tier desktop space
>dominates enthusiast desktop space
>dominates professional space
>dominates server space

>Inturds on suicide watch
yea, okay

Attached: 1526821937597.png (645x645, 708K)

DELID THIS

>16 cores and they could only get that piece of shit to 2GHz base clock
Even the 1950X of the same era was 3.4GHz, and it's less money.

Intel is fucking done for the next few years, It would never happen, but if Intel were to close it's doors due to not being able to compete, there would still be shills saying that they're better than AMD , even as the stock price falls to nothing.

Buildzoid basically confirmed it. Ram OCs might be wonky tho with the T power phase, newer ryzen want daisychain power phase.

>Render box
Those are dependent on multiple NVMEs and quad channel ram. Both are heavily limited on AM4.

T-topology vs daisychain has nothing to do with power phases. It's just a difference in how traces are routed from the RAM slots to the CPU. T-topology makes them all of equal length, whilst daisychain has two slots piggyback on the other two. T-topology is better if you want to run four DIMMs, at the cost of some top end frequency with two DIMM configurations.

Buildzoid's speculation about Zen 2 wanting daisychained boards was just speculation based on the fact that all X570 boards he'd seen were daisychain, but T-topology was never common anyway. I think the Crosshair VI, X470 Taichi and B350 Strix might be the only AM4 boards using it.

I think the Ram speed will be shitty no matter what happens, I'm running 16*4 64GB Ryzen so far has been notoriously shitty when running 16*4 as far as ram oc goes.

Thank you for correcting me. I'm reading up on that right now.

>No. Literally no one has had their channel striked from comments other people have made and its one comment.
>I was living under the rock for the past month.
"VOX"