Apple pro stand is brilliant

Apple's pro stand is brilliant.

For no cost at all, Apple gets four threads here on Jow Forums advertising it's new computer! Idiots whine and complain about something that no one needs to buy, while people who could actually do something useful with a pro machine will instantly recognize that no one is forcing anyone to buy the stand!

Everyone walks away feeling superior to everyone else! Apple, you are brilliant!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 11.10.46 PM.png (814x863, 91K)

Imagine having disdain for people who mock your favorite corporation

Imagine having disdain for people who have disdain for people who mock your favorite corporation.

What matters is, Tim Cuck himself is severely butthurt by the stand's universal mockery that he's issuing DMCA takedowns on any video mocking the stand. Always do the opposite of what Applel wants you to do.

>he's issuing DMCA takedowns on any video mocking the stand.

Proof?

Also, the free market has chosen to give Apple billions so if you don't like them you are a libtard communist who hates freedom.

If no one's forced to buy the stand, does that mean the monitor already comes with one that has height adjustment and pivot? Those are pretty basic features.
Heck, even if one were to use some third party stand, it needs a vesa adapter to their proprietary crap.

>If no one's forced to buy the stand, does that mean the monitor already comes with one that has height adjustment and pivot?

Why would it come with features you didn't pay for? Maybe the government should pay for it?

It's a $6000 monitor

Imagine having a favorite corporation

>It's a $6000 monitor

If you paid $6000, then you got a free stand.

Remember this monitor weighs 16.5 pounds. You don't want some cheap plastic holding it up.

(Though doubtless, third party stands will be available soon. Don't buy unseen.)

>Imagine having a favorite corporation

Okay, I'm imagining it. Now what?

Even shitty 24" 1080p monitors come with pivot and height adjustment stands out of the box.

>Even shitty 24" 1080p monitors come with pivot and height adjustment stands out of the box.

So is having a choice good or bad? I forget.

>it's
cringe

right?

What's the choice here? The $200 VESA adapter and a third party stand or the $1000 stand?
Or jerry rigging something to make the screen stand upright?
Because for $5000 you're getting a really good screen, but not anything to attach it to, and since they didn't even have the decency of using the standard every single TV and monitor manufacturer uses, VESA, they offer a $200 adapter to rip off their customers.

TIM APPLE BTFO

Attached: 1534507540252.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

>>it's

...Monty python's Flying Circus!

> Describes three choices, asks what the choice is.

BTW, would direct VESA connections be compatible with a tilt mechanism that can hold 16.5 pounds? Is having both even mechanically possible?

Three unreasonable "choices". Burdens.
>can VESA mounts hold and tilt a 16.5 pound monitor?
Come the fuck on.

>Come the fuck on.

...and do what? Your thinking for you?

And you are the same old fucking boomer belittling college students who don't have college degrees.

Your opinion was invalid as soon as you spread that fallacy

I understand your stance, but I can't stand where you stand. It's like you're from Afghanistan.

>Yeah, little known tech conglomerate Apple is just a little guy. All that free press is amazing for this little known company not known for much by normie a but really simple and elegant computers and electronics.

And then I woke up and it's no longer 1982

momiposteditagain.png

Anyone who would spend $6000 on a monitor isn't going to waste time on this discussion.

They will just read through the headlines, and see that Apple has generated lots of "Buzz". They will just wait for Apple's monitor to ship, check what options are available THEN, and then buy what they need and ignore what they don't.

If you live your life that way, you'll soon be able to afford a $6000 monitor. And won't have to ask Jow Forums if you should get one.

>namefag is actually retarded
More at 5. Plant goes in all fields.

i suck nigger dicks for breakfast btw