Office Overrun By Females

4 out 5 latest hires at my company are women. Even worse is they are all slim and moderately attractive. How am I supposed to get shit done with thots parading around my office in yoga pants all day?

Also, what sector of CS is predominantly white and male? I've heard good things about aerospace.

Attached: respek_wahmen.jpg (600x600, 26K)

i don't respect anyone who expects respect

>Also, what sector of CS is predominantly white and male
Then you would just be surrounding yourself with redditors. At least you might get some pusy with the women

Stop being a fucking retarded insect and get acquainted with your new coworkers, you don't even know them, fucking incel. If you can't be productive because there are women near you, you are just scum that wouldn't be productive either way. That, or you can only be productive with the smell of cock right under your nose.

>incel posting
>2011

To be fair the last couple of women I interviewed knew their stuff pretty well. Did better than the guys. But I wouldn't worry because software engineering (esp at certain companies) are mostly guys.

Attached: toby.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>How am I supposed to get shit done with thots parading around my office in yoga pants all day?
Convert to 2D.

> that one seething redditor that always waits on baited breath to scream incel

This, how fucking hard is it for you aspies to actually not stare at woman gape mouthed like a fucking soiboi. Either learn to talk to them or just fucking ignore them

Attached: 1560156846632.png (990x682, 308K)

>4 out 5 latest hires at my company are women. Even worse is they are all slim and moderately attractive. How am I supposed to get shit done with thots parading around my office in yoga pants all day?

Oh no. What a tragedy. You might actually have to be [gasp] A GENTLEMAN instead of a incel faggot.

Attached: tiny_violin.jpg (391x512, 12K)

Hey, James Diamore, how's working at McDonald's working for you since no tech company will hire your whiny ass?

>striving to only be a gentleman when you could be the supreme gentleman

>How am I supposed to get shit done with thots parading around my office in yoga pants all day?
literally have sex

i sit right across a cutie 10/10 at work because no dividers. i always try to borrow a pen or scissors from her. she's probably caught on with my ploy because she gave me a stationery set for my birthday.

>Hey, James Diamore, how's working at McDonald's working for you since no tech company will hire your whiny ass?

Attached: 1560109024064.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>A GENTLEMEN
or you know just be half normal

Attached: 3tip5me.jpg (479x720, 43K)

women easily get pissed off and loose their shit. so just treat them like shit and enjoy their stupid scenes

Embedded programming

this nigga gets it

meeting women outside of brothels or massage saloons is an unnecessary burden

Why is there no dress code? Wearing yoga pants seems unprofessional, just as it would be unprofessional for men to wear tank tops. Girls are alright btw. I'd like to work in a mostly-white space like you do, but chicks are alright.

As-salamu alaykum

Have you been in a "modern" office space lately? Its all about wearing whatever the fuck you want and providing endless snacks and entertainment.

You should start lifting weights and show up to work wearing tank tops. It'll make the chicks uncomfortable and/or attracted to you. If you can't beat em, join em.

Toxic masculinity will only get you in trouble with a seething SJW.

This

Get Jow Forums and make them worship your abs + cock. Imagine the gossip amongst the hens, word gets around. Women get horny and want to get fucked.

>what sector of CS is predominantly white and male?
Basically anything defense related.
>Security Clearances require US citizenship (read: no Rajesh H1Bs)
>random drug tests, character witnesses, and lifestyle investigations so no degenerates
HOWEVER, you get all of this at a price. Dealing with the government is not easy and will often make you want to rip your hair out.
Any time you need a public service employee to do anything for you, expect it to take significantly longer than it should - to the point it blows up any of your deadlines by weeks if not months or years.

I once sat in a waiting room for 5 hours to renew my badge that I used to get into the customer's facilities.
It takes them all of 3 minutes to do - they snap a picture, you fill out a form, they print the badge - but it takes 5 hours for some reason.

The answer is to wear yoga pants yourself. Then get offended when they can't stop staring at your balls.

Point well made. You got any trannies or fatties working with you? If not you'll be fine. Slim to curvy women are pretty chill as long as they aren't crazies who shave their heads.

>she gave me a stationery set for my birthday

Turborejected, 100% non-acceptance territory, eternal friendzone curse

I, too, yearn for more of a sausagefest type workplace environment. Pic related, it's me.

Attached: c121dc092a1e13e0eb156ec4499cbd5d.jpg (500x500, 51K)

fap before work
alternatively, bed one of the females and make her a brood mare for your litter of offspring

What about us who are not distracted by women and not celibate, but want to escape feminized workspaces anyways because of the low productivity and intelligence?

>4 out 5 latest hires at my company are women. Even worse is they are all slim and moderately attractive. How am I supposed to get shit done with thots parading around my office in yoga pants all day?
Are you really worried about this? I would be more worried about fake rape and sexual harassment charges against you

It seems that you missed the point of being a biological creature. Let me correct you: you do not exist to wageslave in a society for the creation of trivial services (because, let's face it, you aren't doing anything important). Your prime directive, as it is for all individual members of every species on this planet, is to pass on your genetic code to. In multicellular, mammalian species this is best achieved by having sex and consequently birthing a litter of offspring. Your work environment, therefore, is but a means of acquiring the capability of passing on that genetic code and is not a means in and of itself.

No one are doing anything important anymore. That's because there are women everywhere. If everyone thought like you and no man had taken any pride or put any creativity in his work, we'd still be living in mud huts eating grubs, feminized-fren.

if he already has a mate though, then the work is just a means of maintaining that, rather than seeking it

If that is the case, why would you be bitter at the females in their attempts to acquire a mate by sharing interests with the males (which is something that males have been seeking for a long time, if this board is any indicator)?

>If everyone thought like you and no man had taken any pride or put any creativity in his work, we'd still be living in mud huts eating grubs, feminized-fren.
Incorrect, because the partnership between the sexes would attempt to ensure that the offspring are left better conditions than the current generation (see post above)

How does that distract you from working? I may be protected by my wizard powers, but I can be around attractive womwn and not look at them at all. I would be more concerned about them pushing for team building and other stupid social shit.

Also this

luckily all the ones at my office are fat and pretty ugly.

>Incorrect, because the partnership between the sexes would attempt to ensure that the offspring are left better conditions than the current generation (see post above)
Your autism is epic.

kys incel

What part of my statement is autism? Is not the purpose of life to ensure better conditions for your offspring?

>what sector of CS is predominantly white and male?

Software Engineer/Software Architect. Not in startups.

They're not going to get shit done either.

seething

wank before work, wank after work. it's not so hard (also literally, gl getting a boner after a week of two ejaculations a day assuming you are over 20 years old)

> unironically thinking not having a dick makes you a brainlet
> 99% chance of being some fuckfag who never accomplished anything and gets mad at inferior women doing more than they ever will
fuck you and your slave morality

Not OP, however I can still get wood mid day even when wanking nightly and before work for the last ten years. Nearing 30 now, it doesn't seem to be getting better. Admittedly it is usually something from twitter or something that causes the stir. Office thots do nothing for me anymore.

There is a coworker who is always wearing yoga pants. Everytime she walks next to me I stare to her ass. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do.

women shouldnt be in any workplace

>I don't know what to do.
slap her ass. either she's into it and you'll get laid or not and you'll get laid off. problem solved.

>OP wants to work exclusively with men
Today, OP was truly a faggot.

Visit a prostitute to alleviate your pent up sexual energy and continue functioning like a normal human being?

by staying late and sniffing their seats
duuh

>office thot has a stand up desk
>walk past her to go to the toilet
>she leans over and sticks her ass out everytime I walk back to my desk
the caveman inside of me is screaming that she's presenting however the 21st century man is scared of the social consequences.

>women in your dept

what are you? a frontend developer?