Stops working with all 32bit programs for no reason other than "fuck you"

>Stops working with all 32bit programs for no reason other than "fuck you"

Attached: Mac-OS-Catalina-Compatible-Macs-F.jpg (750x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worthdoingbadly.com/appkitcompat/
us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA16-105A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MACTODDLERS BTFO!!!!

Attached: C11B7D5D-E96F-470A-81A0-2FB402FF0DA8.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>32bit

Attached: what year.jpg (480x360, 70K)

so no steam for itoddlers?

>Samefagging homos

32bit is a piece of garbage, it's time to join the future, queers.

Multiarch systems suck.

There’s not even a substantial increase in performance from 32 to 64 bit

>muh performance
64 bit has other advantages you /v/irgin.

based

All modern CPUs have 64bit supports.

What's the point of 32bit?

Jow Forums is always stuck in the past.

Bunch of neckbeards.

Fuck nuApple
Fuck nuMacOS
Fuck nuFinder
Fuck iOS

Fuck 32 bit and fuck python 2.7. You all deserve the bullet.

Name one, faggot.

64bit apps can allocate more RAM and are more efficient you stupid degenerate.

It's time to move on.

Wanblows 2020 will probably dump it too.

So? No one has used 32-bit shit outside of the consumer market since the mid-90s.

You were warned a year ago.

The nice thing about Intel and AMD processors is that they support running multiple archs at once: x86 and amd64. Apple stops supporting x86, but charges more than ever. The problem of "bloat" is none of the customers business. Customers never face any of the "old" and "legacy" shit, without any of those 32 Bit warning dialog boxes, nobody ever noticed what arch they currently were running. It's fucking pathetic reading all this shit from fanboy niggers that never wrote a single line of C code outside of x86 in their life babbling about "removing bloat" and "progress".

There's so much deception going on right now, it's uncanney. 32 Bit support stopped with Mojave, not Catalina. Only a handful of applications kept running without any issues at all in Mojave. Not even their own products like QuickTime.

In High Sierra they still gave a shit and implemented hundreds of workaround to make sure software proceeds running and I can confirm that: worthdoingbadly.com/appkitcompat/

Well, who gives a shit in the end. The majority of the users sorrounding me in this system believe "geniuses" and apparently buy apps in the god awful app store 1.1 and think that hackintoshes are to be fought against. Think about: This Apple Inc. community is split in two halves that hates each other instead of helping everybody up and out. OS X >10.11 cattle is doomed to fall out of sheer ignorance of their brethren.

Attached: x86 support running out.jpg (550x823, 79K)

>There's so much deception going on right now, it's uncanney. 32 Bit support stopped with Mojave, not Catalina. Only a handful of applications kept running without any issues at all in Mojave. Not even their own products like QuickTime.

You're just talking out of your ass here tyrone.

I am on Mojave 10.14.6 Beta 1 (and since day one on 10.14) and it runs 32bit fine. There is just a dialog box that warns you that it won't be supported in the future.

And QuickTime 7 has been discontinued for a long time and is actually a security threat to have it installed. However it does still work (The H264 encoder is really good in it).

* to add the only thing I'm worried about is some of the Adobe linking features as some of them run as 32bit in the background.

But all Adobe applications are 64bit now anyway and have been for quite some time. I usually jump on macOS when it's at .2 at least...this time I put a cheap SSD for beta testing so I'll test Catalina starting next week to see it's quirks.

b&r, thank you for your work Satania

you need to go back

No it doesn't. Show us Xee 2 running. Show us you running QuickTime 7 and recording something with your mic. I have hundreds of video games for Mac OS X and many don't run properly in Mojave.
>A security threat emanating from an offline video player
You're a twig and no matter how many security faggots you place next to you, you'll always represent a faggot. I have every security measure disabled that is possible to be disabled. And now look who's obviously got more software of us two.

It's always the same: These Apple Inc. drones are controlled by FEAR. FEAR of an invisible enemy, the invisible evil attacker. There are no threats. Especially not in QT7.

What do YOU gain from talking out your ass? What do YOU gain from lying on the internet about things that don't matter to you? What's your fucking problem, buddy? Go smoke some, eat an apple and shit the bullshit perception discrepancy right out of your system. You said you don't even run production stable system software. And then you think your opinion matters? Because you betatest Swift? Get the fuck outta here and don't come back until you followed my instructions.

Attached: watch-on-blue-lg.png (441x569, 8K)

Nigga I don't give a fuck about whatever you're saying.

I'm saying 32bit works in Mojave it's just depreciated and gives a warning...which has been well over a year now.

Catalina completely removes 32bit support to make the OS more lightweight and future proof.

I really don't give a fuck about using depreciated software anyway. There's always a replacement available.

Also regarding QT7 threats...

us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA16-105A

read this you fucking low IQ mong. It says Windows but the Mac version is also vulnerable.

>I'm saying 32bit works in Mojave it's just depreciated and gives a warning
No it doesn't. Shut the fuck up, stop talking shit, stop saying I talk shit, you dumb piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, bitch nigger autist. You can't be always right in life. Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Attached: autism.jpg (600x750, 45K)

>most programs need to allocate more than 4GB of RAM
its time to go back

Look at this fake Mac user here.

Go use wangblows or lelnux, no one is forcing you to use something from a company you seethingly hate.

Go fuck yourself loser dweeb.

>I replied to a fear controlled pig after all
Color me surprised

Attached: 1524012418738.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Are you retarded?

32bit applications are limited to 4GB of memory allocation.

64bit much more.

Maybe go Google this one, pleb.

Talk smack all you want, still your money in my pocket.

Now go update, Mr. Macdaddy.

>here's your catalina senpai

Attached: catalina.jpg (460x575, 35K)

Reply meant (not for me)
but for this idiot:

>inb4 memes

I'm on a Hackintosh and a 2011 MacBook Pro.

Now go suck a cock homo Wangblows user.

Such impressive! You are adult enough to walk into a store! You've officially got 1 more int than Jow Forums then, congratulations! I'm damn impressed, user. And your fitting Logitech mouse! So neat!

kys.

I really mean it.

autism

Found the Win32fag

meanwhile op uses a 64bit windows 10

steam is 64 bit now