OH NONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pcgamesn.com/intel/comet-lake-10-core-hyperthreading-disabled

>Top chip in the new range is a 10-core processor with HyperThreading disabled. To make matters worse the release date is still languishing in 2020, meaning that Intel will be very late to the desktop CPU party and isn’t going to be bringing anything to contribute apart from some cheap silicon wine few gamers would find palatable.

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

>Intlel

Attached: intel jews.jpg (1500x1054, 122K)

This is just sad at this point. What's even the point of a 10c/10t chip that will be more expensive than AMD's 12c/24t?

Intel is just embarrassing themselves. They need to stop re-re-re-re-re-releasing the same shit with slightly higher clocks and work on a new architecture.

Attached: 1558924266368.jpg (329x329, 57K)

To jew more rabid intel fanboys

meanwhile AMD announces 7nm Ryzen 9 3950X 16cores/32threads 105W TDP 3.5GHz base clock, 4.7GHz boost clock $750 USD September release

it's going to be funny in a few years when intel is completely btfo and amd's entry level cpu is coming in at $350, high end at $1200.

Why is this AMD shill talking to himself?

delusional intel shill talking to himself

>go to plebbit Jow Forumsintel
>all of the norms are shitting over their former idol, pledging to buy AMD in their next upgrade
it's pretty much over for Intel now, isn't it?

With jews you lose.

I will screenshot your post.

>16c/32t
>mainstream socket
>749$
jesus. yesterday was a massacre.

Attached: lisa_su_pepe.png (1000x1000, 386K)

>Intel Corporation cannot compete
LMAO, Robert is going to leave soon, mark my words, and that is just the first step in a whole chain of events. I hope you are investing your money wisely.

7nm doesn't matter

Intel literally can’t fix their security problem with multithreading

>enter anti-intel thread
>casual racism and anti-semitism being thrown around

every time

Die nigger kike

call the jew wranglers we have a ADL glowkike on the lose

BTFO

My Intel chip came with a free circumcision!

It's like Intel are acting under orders from the establishment or something. AMD until they stop doing that, I guess?

Attached: amdgfxcard.jpg (720x405, 25K)

I unironically know a guy IRL who's both black and jewish, everyone hates him even he didn't do anything bad

With Jews, you lose.

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

Child mutilation isnt funny. Jews deserve justice for bringing this plague upon the world.

>indian timezone
>pajeet amd shill farm are waking up
>10 anti intel threads
yikes. im going to skip amd in my gpu upgrade next year

Attached: 1559412177019.jpg (630x420, 53K)

Have fun being corelet in 2019.
inb4
>m..muh gaymes!
This is Linux compilin/g/ board.

Intel sopa macaco monkey shitters are waking up.

Stop, stop, he's already dead.

Not until Intel becomes Nokia 2.0

Child mutilation is actually the sole reason Jews still exist. The core binding force of their religion is transgenerational trauma programming. Any attempt to outlaw circumcision either causes the Jews to leave, or in short order, causes them to cease being Jews. Within one or two generations.

So yes, I agree. I'm an uncut male in America, with Jewish heritage. I acknowledge the primally disgusting nature of genital cutting, and would wipe it and its proponents out of existence completely. It is no coincidence the upper levels of the AAP, that crafted their genital cutting recommendations, are all Jews.

I'm a mutilated non jew so you can imagine how much I hate the Jewish people and their culture. At least youre one of the few who get it

I hope so much that foregen or something similar succeeds. I cannot stand being this way.

>You can chuck zen 2 cpus even into ass tier am4 boards like my asrock b350

Yeah, intel is fucked.

>pajeet amd shill farm are waking up
It's like 6pm in India faggot.

so apart from the meme stuff, genuine question:

Since Intel's only real advantage over AMD since the first Ryzen release has been single core clocks, why hasn't Intel stopped using shit thermal paste in their CPU assembly to try and squeeze a bit more out of that advantage?
I mean, it's the one thing that has been making a lot of people hesitate to jump ship, so why didn't they make that small change to gain a few extra steps in their single-core clock lead?

She looks like an oblivion character

>tfw dodged a bullet by buying 2600 instead of refresh lake

Attached: 1411502080621.jpg (359x391, 71K)

>2600 instead of 2600X
>dodged
Bruh...

Attached: INTURD IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.jpg (1014x1680, 737K)

Intel macaco monkeys can't into timezones.

>cpubenchmark
>pyб
Bruh...

Attached: Wise choice.png (719x720, 300K)

I think they're releasing this simply because they put so much money and time into the 10nm process that they have to put out something to please the investors and recuperate their losses.
Of course it's possible that they'll just end up spending more on the marketing than what they make from this shitshow of a lineup.

why the fuck are you posting price in rubbles you slav subhuman

i go mother russia
find sexy russkaya!!

why do people do this fanboying for amd vs intel?
amd was shit 5 years ago now it's more convenient
just buy whatever is best at the moment

Seriously how much more can Intel take before they go under?

Literally who is buying their products now?

Rabid fanboys.

Because 5 years ago Intel fanbois were like amd fanbois now.
Imagine being salty for 5 years

Intel 10nm supershitter 2020

:)

Attached: 1560256930707.jpg (2220x1080, 508K)

>Intel
>go under
What a brainlet

Intel can proclaim that they're leaving the desktop market and they're still going to make more money

Man

Intel will become the next Nokia user

AMD is savage

oy vey stop with this antisemitism

>antisemitic posts unironically deleted
kek

You have to go back.

>it's pretty much over for Intel now, isn't it?
people on r/intel are informed. Intel's real strength lies in dumb normie that thinks intel is the best due to brand power and isn't going to look at any reviews.
That said, consumer pc market is getting smaller and smaller, and intel is going to be destroyed in enterprise deployments. Performance is one thing, but their security is horrible.

This is the worse timeline. Intel please get your shit together or we might start to see Zen2+ or Zen3+. Hope they have vertical stacking figured out, stacking some 4 core dies on should let them retaliate a little bit.

Attached: 1560247478935.jpg (850x1266, 211K)

i can't wait for all the large chipset manufacturers to just implode after they realize they can't make any better chips, and newer fabricators can finally release more revolutionary processing systems. i'm tired of MORE CORES MORE HURTZZZZ

I hope you Intel shareholders are shorting, this looks terrible.

her leg proportions are all fucked up.

come home, oven dodger.

BASED

ARE THERE ANY REAL WORLD BENCHMARKS OUT YET?! DON'T GIVE ME FUCKING RELATIVE FPS! I WANT 99%s, 1%s and 0.1%s IN DEMANDING AAA TITLES, NOT SYNTHETIC BENCHMARKS!

shush goy.........

Go back to Israel, and take your CPU diseases with you.

Multithreading doesn't matter

How can AMD be so based with CPU's yet so shit with GPU's?

>shadman

How is it worse timeline? You can build a nice Zen 2 system and the quality of the motherboards are good this time around. Are you an Intel fanboy that much?

>Are you an Intel fanboy that much?
No, you stupid fuck. Just because I'm wary for AMD doesn't mean I'm for Intel dumbsideposter. AMD is now in a position were they can milk us dry due to Intel's incompetence. Just use 7nm EUV to get some gains, slash prices just a little bit for all the SKUs, and there you have it, another year of milking.

AMD will most likely go 7nm+ in 2020 and 5nm in 2021, they don't stagnate like Intel shitting the bed with their 10nm over and over again

>meaning that Intel will be very late to the desktop CPU party
While AMD has a 750 dollar chip that makes no sense because threadripper exists at that price and has more features.

Not sure if serious

Attached: 1560291260.jpg (1080x1120, 330K)

MAYBE INTEL WILL RELEASE EXTREME EDITION CPU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't buy Ryzen for 144hz goy, buy intel, understand goy?

Attached: 1560205042111.jpg (2017x1110, 245K)

Even their cores are circumcised

Buy intel goy!

Attached: 1560279628673.jpg (1999x1023, 239K)

>HAHAHHAA MUTILATION FUNNY LOL

stop

Also butthurt mods already deleted """"" racism """" in this thread. This site is a joke.

HT or not, if this is a backport of sunny cove you amdrones are completely fucked again

Oy wey, Abrhaam has no pee-pee.

You realize hundreds of millions of non jew american men are mutilated the same way? Also many muslims?

Its not funny you fucking child.

Shitty cope.

2600X is just 2600 pre overclocked
also i cheaped out on b350 board anyway so PBO doesnt matter to me

Not cope, just facts.

With HT disabled it's going to clock high. Intel is going to sing and dance about gaming benchmarks 24/7.

based

acidic and mutilated LOL bet you get mad at 9/11 images too

Attached: bb.gif (194x198, 384K)

>Also many muslims?
all muslims:
an uncircumsized man is no better than a dog.
t. muslim, still well hung though.

Theres no defending mutilating kids. No matter the reason. Its long proven to be detrimental, as if that should be required outside common sense.

I hope one day you suffer for making fun of the cruel misfortune of so many innocent infant boys.

INTEL SEKRIT SAUCE IN ACTION KEK

COMING SOON IN 2020

>an uncircumsized man is no better than a dog.
And yet a mudslime is no better than a cockroach.

Not my fault your sandnigger religions are all retarded.

Yeah if you keep spamming memes like a chatbot maybe facts are gonna stop being facts

No. It also isnt the fault of the innocent infant that they are either. Sandnigger religion of all sorts should die.

10nm soon.........