AirPower is here!

AirPower is here!

So Lew over on fukstube just revealed a product that does what Apple couldn't!

How can some small China company be so much more technologically advanced than a trillion dollar company?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDe6lZyKQE0

Attached: APPLEBTFO.png (403x300, 62K)

it's not the same you fucking retard
AirPower allowed you to place your Airpods, iPhone and the Apple Watch wherever you wanted on the mat and it wouldn't make difference
This piece of shit is 3 separate chargers and you MUST place the device on it's spot or it will not work

>3 coils which still require you to carefully place your devices vs Apple's reported 32 coils which would have allowed charging in any position if it weren't such a housefire.

Kys yourself tuber trash lover. A thread died for this.

Bullshit! YoutTubers would never lie just to sell something.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Pretty much this. Can't compare what Apple wanted to this plebian device.
Moron

>Moron

OH NO, YOU SURE SHOWED ME.

this ought to be things you might actually catch heat for having on your screen

What’s up with the Sandy Hook false massacre thing?

Can someone explain to me why airpower is not possible with today's technology?

fucking hate lew so much, snarky fucking glorified spec sheet reader.

It's more of a physics thing I think. It gets too hot, so the only way to make it work would be adding fans below the thing which would kill the design.

This.

He's the biggest shill on YouTube. I have never seen him criticize any product he "reviewed" no matter how blatantly terrible it is.

you cant criticise anything when you get kickbacks from the companies that send you the product to begin with, what really urks me is how I've blocked his channel, but youtube suggests it non-stop, like how much fucking ad-space did he buy, and another thing, this mother fucker never goes into any decent technical details, His review of the X1 Carbon, he just lists out the port, doesn't talk about the docking port, propetery rj45 jack or anything, same with oneplus phones, dude just reads the spec fucking sheets and doesn't give his true opinion, how did he get big again?

A sane wireless charger uses one coil. This one uses three, for three devices.

Apple had two layers of multiple rows of multiple coils so you could place any device using either Apple's standard or QI and have it wirelessly charged. They wanted to fit these three dozen coils in a tiny mat with no heat dissipation.

He did say something quite harsh for some prototype products in his early years, but I agree he is getting soft.

>same with oneplus phones
I like how he implied that Galaxy phones are better on his Oneplus review.
He has been heavily shilling Samsung non-stop ever since he got the galaxy fold. I wonder how much they're paying him.

I don't understand how people fall for such shady snake oils salesman like Lew. the dude is a cheerleader for brands, back in the day people looked down upon content like this and now they consume it like no tomorrow.

>How can some small China company be so much more technologically advanced than a trillion dollar company?
> steals the tech from a western company yet again
> stealing tech = technologically advanced
amazing logic there, dog eating communist.

The parents were crisis actors. There was one scene where the guy was laughing then when he saw the camera he immediately turned sad.

>Pretty much this. Can't compare what Apple wanted to this plebian device.
Except that this device works while Apple's did not.