Is it possible for a virus or malware to generate search history...

Is it possible for a virus or malware to generate search history? I live alone so anyone else using my laptop is out of the question. Recently i've found search history in my web browser that is pretty fucking disturbing. I was wondering if maybe someone hacked my laptop or I got malware or something. I've done a full scan and nothing showed up. Getting pretty worried.

Attached: officer-k.jpg (600x500, 68K)

Using Chrome with a gmail account signed in? Maybe a relative's account
Like if someone ever used your pc to check his email and never logged out

Nah man I use firefox but no one has ever used my laptop before and the history only popped up today. Should I just reformat my hard drive and call it a day?

Have YOU signed in in anybody's else pc?

>my girlfriend discovered my browser history and now I desperately need an excuse
The post.

>Nah man I use firefox
Firefox shares search history across multiple devices just like Chrome does. If you've signed into your Mozilla/Firefox account on some other machine and forgot to log out, you done goofed.

>Recently i've found search history in my web browser that is pretty fucking disturbing.
it was likely planted in situ
Search for hidden folders too with "disturbing content"

Pretty much you have a few hours before the police comes
F

girlfriend? Pff, more like his mom

post a screenshot and I will solve it

No.

F

Can you remember exactly what you did in the last days? Loss of memory, confused memories?

I have a schizo friend that postes the weirdest shit on facebook on her bad days

With my laptop, watched netflix and went on Jow Forums and infinitychan and literally just that.

>that is pretty fucking disturbing
what kind of disturbing are we talking about here?

Disturbing how? We need more info.

loli and shit. I didn't look at much because I panicked and deleted it.

are u searching for the folders OP?
As soon as you find them u need to put ur ssd in a blender and let it run for a few minutes, then toss the bits in ur toilet

This is not a joke goodman retard

Attached: 3953b0d89ce2cbf2d14295e9ffd03f3c364739faaaeeeb19f411a93fc53d5f34.jpg (500x314, 25K)

Good luck, this place is a honeypot and constantly monitored. Feds already have your IP. You better get rid of your hard drive and think of some good excuses

yeah, people get fired over this very thing, logging in at work with personal gmail and histories and stuff syncing

>yeah, people get fired over this very thing,
I'm pretty sure that would be illegal in most countries.

>Panicking about loli's
Unless there's more serious stuff there, you are a GIANT fucking pussy OP

PROMOTIONS

>Unless there's more serious stuff there, you are a GIANT fucking pussy OP

Attached: DrG8chuXQAElaiW.jpg (634x458, 54K)

Why is he wearing a raincoat inside? Also, why is his gun unholstered and not secured?

OP here, right now I'm in a shootout with the cops inside of my bedroom. I overheard them and they're bringing a heavy machine gun to shoot through my locked door. I'm under my bed right now. Any ideas?

OP has CP and is royally fucked.

Livestream it

Nice try fed, I know you want to know intel about me. Fucking faggots. You'll never take me alive.

Fap into your hands and windmill them with slaps of cum.

It will be a warriors death.

Attached: CinemaShootin.gif (225x169, 1.69M)

How old are you OP? It's not loli if you're under 18. ;)

Alright, it's all or nothing. What should I masturbate to?

is this you? Something tells me that it is not a virus that is the problem.

Attached: Peter-Bright.png (848x886, 260K)

classical case of dissociative identity disorder

You may have carbon monoxide poisoning or some other dangerous ambient environmental agent that's causing memory lapses and strange behavior.
Do you take any prescription pills or any other drugs? They could also cause something like this. Antidepressants, buproprion, benzodiazepines, stuff like that.

Get yourself checked out by a medical professional immediately, user. I'm not even memeing, you might be in real physical danger.

>increased carbon levels caused by global warming made me search for loli hentai

Attached: brilliant.jpg (795x595, 59K)

You might got carbonmonoxide poisoning.
This would lead to you losing your memories.
You might wanna check if you have poor ventilation or a parking lot neck to your apartment/house.
Also carbonmonoxide poisoning could lead to sudden death just so you know.
Have a nice day OP.

Attached: 1559964032043.jpg (640x640, 273K)

Is carbon monoxide poisoning a common thing in the US?

Eeeh it's not just the US it's anywhere with bad ventilation or a parking lot next door.
You should really check it out.

>parking lot next door.
Don't have this, but I have a traffic light outside and it there's quite a lot of traffic during daytime.

Yea you should really look into this.
You probably get alot of carbon monoxide in from the trafic outside.
Hope you done die if you don't want to of course.

Not really. Unless you have shitty appliances, or burn wood indoors without a well-maintained chimney, or live too close to traffic, or live near a large field that's mowed with old equipment, or live somewhere with poor ventilation, etc. Basically its uncommon but still happens from time to time.

There's an internet story that gets passed around where a guy posted a bunch of paranoid shit on reddit similar to OP's tale and the commenters correctly diagnosed him with chronic carbon monoxide poisoning and it saved his life. So it's usually suggested by a bunch of people in cases like this because there's somewhat of a precedent for it.

Sounds to me like it could be carbon monoxide. Seriously mate, get yourself looked over by a doctor.

>So it's usually suggested by a bunch of people in cases like this because there's somewhat of a precedent for it.
Explains a lot, thanks user.

Called my doctor's office just now, they said it was highly unlikely since I didn't have any of the more common symptoms (headache, nausea, confusion, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizziness). I think you guys are just trying to scare me.

>tries to help user so he doesn't die from carbonmonoxide poisoning
>user tries to BTFO me with his Doctor
Well I guess I will never help another one of you faga ever again.
Hope you die from carbon.

seethe

Seething

OP is trying to go for the "But I was hacked!" defence.

Stop looking at kids you pervert.

Attached: IMG-20190602-WA0037.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

this

plot twist: OP did the searches but doesn't remember because he's suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning

carbon monoxide made him a loli lover

just admit already it's you who did the searches. it's okay, we understand

Attached: 7ac598496bcf73f4029308c22081e012.gif (505x540, 435K)

Respectively:
>in case the GPU on that 2012 MacBook Pro catches fire
>because catching fuckos is a dangerous job

Love this album

did the cops come already, is that why OP is not answering anymore?

He died from monoxide poisoning.

You should go to the doctor anyway because there is something serious going on with you if you're losing time like that.

makeinternetnoise.com

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

fucking hilarious

Attached: 1546984938238.jpg (560x560, 375K)