Meanwhile, on bizarro Jow Forums

Should I update to Microsoft Linux 10

Attached: bizarro-world.jpg (490x358, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
devnull-as-a-service.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha so random xDDDDDDDDDD

Those transparent upper panels are pure cancer.
The computers looked the best when the Amiga compatibles were all like the original, in white and plastic.
But well, gotta admit that the black Dell Amigas were the best.

Attached: amiga1200.jpg (1205x798, 672K)

Buy Gentoo

>GAS
Gentoo-As-a-Service

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

OH YES OH MY GOD FUCK ME HARDER BILL GATES I LOVE BEING VIOLATED BY PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE

MOOOOM CANCEL MY APPOINTMENTS
MAC OS BROKE DWM AGAIN

Apple dropped support for my iPhone after two years.

Any recommendations for a budget Intel/Nvidia build?

devnull-as-a-service.com/

AMD BTFO, intel just showed benchmarks without software mitigations for AMD's vulnerabilities. Lisa Su will be canned.

The 8-bit child consolehetero was at it again, she told you that consoles should stop being used for military professional purpose and be used for digital board games, what a hetero non-tranny she is.

Then there's the other cryingbull with her trustworthy lolcow, xhey told you yesterday that all PCs should be the same, meaning general use. Iyou's told him to kill xhyselves.

Fantasize living in a world where everynone is a master of none - master of everything, we'd all be browsing MeTube on computers instead of TV.

We'd be using -1400 coals for GPUs to watch television. We'd be using -1000 coals for CPUs for math calculators.

Us and This have specialized PCs for digital board games and even TV games. Only Moons and Martians use their antennas to watch TV and use their hands to watch their version of Metube.

Hey Jow Forums, im here to tell you how to unlock a locked phone

I actually like balmer for defending free software.

Linux is malware at this point.

I'm so glad Jow Forums doesn't have captcha!

Programming is satisfying and you should learn it.
I have a well-paying job and a stable relationship.
Being male or white is not a requirement to be a programmer, it does not benefit your programming skills.
All commonly used languages are good. They have their pros and cons, but you can't really go wrong with any of them.

you can have it, Tyrell

Did you guys hear about LinuxSoft's new CEO Richard Stallman and his complaints about those commie FOSS bastards?

1999:
my Windows 10 is updating and i can't access my computer for another 75 minutes

install windows

become celibate you fucking normiebeard

Was talking with my girlfriend earlier.
I love her.

Man, I wish I could do that. Too busy being productive on my ArchLinux Thinkpad.

How do we get boys interested in programming? My CS class is 90% female.

Tell me about it, being the only man in a programming class really sucks, nothing but girl talk all day long

Did you guys hear about that Xbox One X cluster Tesla is using to generate believable anime plots?

Attached: 1551273998168.jpg (750x896, 405K)

>Was talking with my girlfriend earlier.
>I love her.
I was talking to your girlfriend, too.
She says she likes me.

Boys are not supposed to program.
They only care about sex, football, fart jokes and cars.
Goddess created them for physical work and that's the only work they should be doing.

hurr