What the fuck does he do?

Attached: 29150857.png (306x306, 130K)

who gives a shit

Go away, Puke Shit. Nobody cares.

He really is going path of the Unabomber

>lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>rants about technology and how it's "corrupting people"

Attached: 06c.jpg (978x861, 59K)

wow some privileged narcissistic nobody feels like he's important to share this meaningless information about his first time home purchase from a family member.

how do I get my time back?

Attached: young_person.png (1434x1388, 1M)

>unaboomer

Attached: 1557437796217-g.png (512x700, 69K)

>privileged
>narcissistic
>sharing meaningless information
yikes, tranny's really are something cringey

aren't Suckless fags nazis?

Yes, this is why they are so redpilled

the dude has a small mind and a narrow vision. he's simply regurgitating things he thinks are interesting while failing to realize there are much better men providing much better content in the world.

Simply throwing up second rate shit on github and youtube doesn't make you interesting or unique

Attached: blessed.jpg (256x256, 64K)

I like his new house

>unaboomer
Now THAT is what I call a real terrorist!
*sips*

Attached: 1536201482021.jpg (896x1024, 184K)

this is going from Jow Forums to /out/ and probably Jow Forums since he will probably get a shotgun for bears

>Nick Land books sold next to monster and Nicotrol
/lit/ working hard as always.

le technology varg

Why, studying bullshit like linguistics or (abstract math such as fucking category theory bullshit) implies that one does not need money. lol

Imagine unironically leaving everything and going to live innawoods just because you saw some memes on the internet.
This guy never mentally grew past his teenage years.

living in a woods, far away from crowds of degenerates and idiots is a privilege you dumb fuck

I wish I had enough money to live in the woods (of, say, Norway)

>needing money to live in the woods
lmao what a larper

too bad women hate living in the blissful countryside and all flock to the cities

Is it really that hard to have sex when you're not physically disabled? Or is a show & tell of private life some sort of reverse-psychology defense against paranoia? Or is he 12?

this
he is destined to remain virgin.
which woman will want to leave in middle of nowhere

living in the countryside is extremely nice, if it weren't for the lack of services and social settings it would be a trillion times better than city life. I grew up in the country and I wish I could go back.

Owning land is bloat.

I'll grant him that. Even compared to the burbs it has a lot going for it, to my surprise after moving to the country just to cut NEET costs.

I think I'm turning gay for Luke

Attached: 1439873305194s.jpg (239x229, 7K)

I'm not criticizing him for doing that.
I'm criticizing him for the reason he is doing that.

>what do?
Collects NEET's weekly allowances in exchange for premium YT content.

What the fuck are you on about?
Are you unhappy user?

yea I mean I'm watching his video now and as somebody who grew up in the country I can tell he's out of touch. I don't know his background but to me he's clearly not "country"
I grew up on a farm, my dad was basically the last generation of family farmers in my area. if it was still viable I probably would have done it too. farm half the year and software the other half. would have been nice. it's lonely though and if I wasn't already married I'd probably need to be in the city to try and meet somebody. and girls don't want to go to the countryside.

Would fuck, but I get the feeling that he'd be very high maintenance to live with.

Somebody buy him a drumset

I would fucking love to NEET it up in the countryside. All you have to do is go hiking, work on art and meditate all day. Perfection.

Out of touch in what way?

cripple NEET here. I can't do much of the outdoors stuff, but it's still kinda great, and the highway distances are a lot less forbidding than you'd think, because you go 70 nonstop between towns. Plus neighbors actually give a shit about one another.

>and girls don't want to go to the countryside

you'd be surprised.

its the ones who MUST live in the city i would be suspect of.

based cuck pod poster

Carpenter and linguist

Imagine being too dumb for monads lmao

he just doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing or that he's very familiar with it. he's missing experience. it's like seeing somebody who thinks a bunch of stuff is cool so he knows this and that but he hasn't really done it and talks the wrong way. I can't really articulate the feeling because I'm not that good with words. it's almost like hearing a kid planning his pillow fort, sort of one half in fantasy.

maybe, but in my experience all the girls I've ever dated wouldn't even consider the possibility. I floated the idea of living 15 minutes drive outside of a medium size town but that's too much for my current gf who I'm probably marrying. she says she never wants to be more than 10 minutes walk from a grocery.

How many threads have you created about yourself in the last 24 hours?

>she says she never wants to be more than 10 minutes walk from a grocery
RUN FOR THE HILL

this guy doesnt deserve any of it..
i use Arch.. im better than him..