28 years, no degree

No degree
Certs Comptia A+, Security+
28 ys old
no previous experience no eperience in IT, eventually lieing
-- learning python
--learning Ansible, Dokers
--I can mime socially outgoing behaviour and Chad mind set

How much a valuable asset would I be for an employer? Looking for sys adim / Dev OP jobs

Attached: fdhj.png (1920x1080, 136K)

>28
>No previous experience
Go back and try again at life, you missed it.

BUILD A LAB
DOCUMENT YOUR SKILLS
DO PROJECTS

job experience, do you have any?

as someone who did devops for a fortune 500 company and worked with a big 3 company while I was there, I'm going to go with your wasting your time learning python. you should be learning node, bash, alfred, jenkins, apache, and you should learn how a continuous integration workflow.

i've also been unemployed for 3 years so disregard everything i've said

i was 8 years younger than you when I first started without a degree too

>26
>MS in applied maths
>never worked for a proper company my entire life
>still live with parent
>NEETing off crypto and AMD stock gains
At this point I'm waiting for the house market to crash and burn desu.

do you just not give a fuck about working or are you being ghosted?

>do you just not give a fuck about working
Basically this. I abhor the 10+ hour/day; you won't catch me doing that ever until I can live comfortably without losing my entire day. Not even a richfag, just have parents that understand (and are enablers).

Bro I don't even work 6 hour days.

If you have certs, you have a chance at getting a job. In your case, I would get certs in Docker, AWS, Azure, VMWare, Linux/bash scripting, but take any IT job available, pad your resume, keep applying for more advanced jobs, and in 1-2 years you should be able to get a good job that pays well and uses advanced technologies. When you're applying for jobs, never disclose your past compensation - they will always use that information against you. Tell them that you don't disclose past compensation and that you only want to be compensated a fair rate for the job's responsibilities.

but can you type a resume with non-shitty grammar?

In a given 8 hour day I usually "work" about 4. I just read the rest of the time. From my experience most IT jobs are like this.

> no experience
> comptia certs
> looking for admin jobs
neck yourself.
>If you have certs, you have a chance at getting a jo
i don't know of any employer that would hire anyone with no experience with meme certs from an internet site.

I'm dreading my next round of Cisco classes in the fall.
What is best method for suicide? I would like to make it look like an accident, have 18k in bank.

Same
Do you think that you're having add or any disorder?

on reddit there are people getting a dev job, without previous IT experience, nigger

So what? I know a guy who is 30 and is getting his engineering degree next year.

You're a lot better off than somebody who has a fucking liberal arts degree and is doing retail into their 30s.

>no previous IT experience
>wants to be sysadmin or devops

Lol no, not happening.
At best you'll get help desk level 1 in a company so it's in house and probably rush to level 2 or network support
Get your CCNA instead and leverage it in the interview talking about the homelab you have.

If he knows what he's doing he can start in helpdesk and level up to sysadmin in 1 year and Dev Ops in another year or 2.

>on reddit

>neeting off AMD stocks
Not today you didn't.

>Do you think that you're having add
Definitely yes. Now that you mention it, I've been doing nothing but lurking Jow Forums and watching videos these past three weeks. Haven't even exercised, touched a piece of art, or even drugged myself up at all; it's some nasty shit.

Didn't pay a single cent for studies. I told my father to give me the studies money and put most of it on AMD stock back when it was rising from $2/share. I've made incredible bank already, no reason to lie about it. I'm sure that user that invested $40k is rejoicing his gains. Again, I'm NEET on the household and don't pay much except what I consume and a little bit extra. Living alone in $CURRENT_YEAR is a fucking mistake and waste of money.