Early Access Gaming Browser

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feedough.com/what-is-lifestyle-marketing-definitive-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gaming X
>GameY
when will this shitty meme wear off?

I'm using it right now, it's literally just default Opera with a snazzier theme and a new CPU/RAM limiter. Not much to write home about, since none of the other advertised features are actually new.

There's also the gaming news dashboard thing which works exactly like a pinned tab but you can't actually remove it.

All in all, not great, not terrible.

Attached: 1560011210494.png (900x676, 410K)

How many FPS on Jow Forums?

Fuck off chink

Attached: 1545631971040.png (276x595, 26K)

What are you supposed to do with this, play granblue?

>gaming browser
>no RGB
>in 2019

What were they thinking?!

Attached: og-image-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 132K)

Granblue doesn't work.

Anyone have a gamer version of `ls`?

It can actually sync with razer chroma thank you very much

post Taiwanese basket weaving forum with RTX ON

Attached: large.png (644x286, 56K)

where's my fucking invite

Oh boy, gaming!!!!

>cpu ram limiter
Wait you don't make shit up right?

not bulshitting, works as advertised, only thing I can nitpick is that it doesn't save how low you want it between sessions and you have to turn it down each time you open it, but it remains turned on at least
that's the main feature advertised, and the only one that really stands out from basic opera

>Gaming Browser

yep, kids today are not fucking retarded at all!

Attached: 590.gif (280x207, 453K)

You know how it would get all people to use it? Have John Wick promote it.

vivaldi does

Attached: 1559248294978.png (420x420, 4K)

What a joke, gaming really is for kids and man-children

Does it have the VPN from the normal version?

Yeah and an ad blocker

>John Wick
you are breathtaking.

Attached: CYBERPUNK_TRAILER_KEANU-REEVES_MATRIX_JOHN-WICK_VIDEO-GAME_.jpg (1471x748, 114K)

>gaming browser
Oh boy, I can't wait to play all those flash games that will lose support in a year! And what luck, finally I'll be up to date on the 8 billion idle games being made every day since people found out that you can just tell people to pay you real money to make their glorified clock go faster and they'll fucking do it!

I mean, as much as I dislike "gaming" shit I immediately got that it was made with the intention of eating up less resources while in the background so it doesn't affect the performance of your games while it runs in the background, even before I read that it had an FPS and CPU capper. Are you guys just making a joke, or legitimately this dense?

Attached: scarjo soldier.jpg (712x712, 39K)

Modern computers do not have this problem

why the hell is gamer shit always black and red or black and green?

>meme
it's called marketing
feedough.com/what-is-lifestyle-marketing-definitive-guide/

Get me the bin im going to puke

If you say something is for gamers, you get 100K downloads basically guaranteed. Gamers obey advertisements to a T, and won't do/buy anything unless an ad tells them to, so it's an easy crowd to sell to, at least.

Remember those days when opera wasn't a chrome reskin?
Yeah those days are gone.

I remember there was a social media browser once, where is it? DEAD like this will be in some months when the novelty wears off.

>Gaming branded anything

Attached: death.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Gaming branded... games

>he don't have game cache in his game cpu

That's /lgbt/-tier, not /v/-tier

They are same thing

Attached: 1514118945874.gif (640x480, 1022K)

Attached: fqtfk.jpg (409x393, 19K)

I hope you don't buy GPUs.

The fuck is gaming browser?

fuck yes! finally

Attached: miniclip.jpg (1003x669, 514K)

Legitimately this dense.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

But now let's talk about more important things. Which browser let's me prevent white genocide?

browser for gaymers

Fuck yeah

Fucking lost

Are you retarded? rgb is not just rainbow, it's any of those retarded neon glows you can assign to a product... Underglow is a type of rgb, as are neon color schemes.

Attached: r710_gallery_001.jpg__1920x1920_q100_crop-fit_optimize_subsampling-2.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

this thing is nice with CPU and RAM limiter, but I wish it really worked on windows [it works partly according to task manager]

according to my task manager, it actually runs worse than chrome, even with the limiters on, because you have to do some seriously heavy shit before it even reaches the minimum limit you can set up

this is still early build

>Why yes, I play video games

Attached: 1557691313712.jpg (292x292, 10K)

Yeah, I figured as much. It's a bit lacking right now but I can see myself using it in the future, since I want to move away from chrome, but neither vanilla Opera or this do the job. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

I use an NVIDIA Quadro but nice try faggot

Games. For the brilliant, the inspired. The down-to-business dreamers-up of tomorrow. The high-fliers of the future. There is no alternative. Cut the crap. Anything else is simply wasting time. Wasting precious moments propping up a half-functioning reality. Clunky, convoluted shit-systems. Defunct garbage. Not havin it. Video gaming, the epitome of computing, setting the standard and raising the bar. Taking things to a whole new level. While nobodypeople hype their dull selves up for building a failure-rig. An Office 365 loser-station. The gamer is truly a higher tier of person. A refined, intelligent, hyper-creative high-achiever with practical priorities. Unstoppable. Dirty peasants fail at life. Nowhere-goers. Stagnant fatasses. Jealous bitchboys. Gaming is the supreme, the ultimate, the final perfect choice, gaming.

>he doesnt enjoy a round of Smash or Mario Party with his kids
SAD

Dude, I have an FPS counter for browsers. Wanna see it in action?

I know this is bait, but who refuses to enjoy a genre of entertainment just because most of it is shit?

admittedly only i wanted to see it, kek

well fuck it, go watch this shit

Attached: Untitled2.mov.webm (1252x692, 2.27M)

based Blink browsers utilizing the full potential. How will Firefucks ever recover

>How will Firefucks ever recover
Good question.
I like addons.

CPUs are meant to be used so I'm not seeing a problem there.

Your stomach is meant for holding food so I see no problem in stuffing food inside it until it explodes.

>has ram limiter
>can't limit ram usage to under 1gb
brilliant.

I still don't get how fuckheads on Jow Forums even use or recommend Opera.

I'm using it right now, but for some reason the pinned icon on the taskbar goes away at every launch on Windows 10. Sad!

I fucking miss Presto...

will this make my games have higher frames, like per second?

you can control the resources it uses so this browser will be useful for poorfags using linux on their thinkpads

JUST STOP WITH THE GAMING THING FOR FUCKS SAKE, STOOOOP