Why are freetards like this?

Attached: ungoogled chromium.png (1894x791, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/macchrome/winchrome/releases
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like what

like not fixing a bug that prevent versions newer than 67 which is a year old from compiling on Windows because lead dev uses a different OS and couldn't give a fuck

How the fuck was I to surmise that from that fucking image. Also I'm using Chrome 74 on Win64 right now. Did they just thaw you out or something?

Who cares about Windows

Not everyone has the time and resources to maintain versions for all platforms. If you want to pick it up go ahead.

> windows
> ungoogled chromium
so your master plan is to avoid the jewgel spying but you are satisfied with microshaft raping you? get a real computer and try again next time

> He wants to use a non-botnet browser on a botnet OS

Attached: 1559974280931.gif (316x213, 2.2M)

>Chromium is "un-Googled"
>Chromium is developed by Google
how can Jow Forums really be this retarded?

> Chromium - Google botnet shit = Ungoogled-Chromium
> Dejewgled-chromium still has google botnet shit
You should be ashamed of how retarded you are. Stop embarrassing you.

begone shill

>implying anything developed by Google is free from Google's botnet
no naive

>lead dev uses a different OS and couldn't give a fuck
You just answered your own question retard. Either fix it yourself, use the same OS or fuck off.

one important detail worth considering: ungoogled chromium ain't no huge project with a large staff. It's just one guy and a hand-full of others sending him patches. If you want updated Windows versions then you'll have to go ahead and spend your free time making them.

>free software has limited support on non-free os that no free software developers use
How is that supposed to be unexpected?

You don't seem to understand. It is impossible to compile UC on Windows past 67 because of a bug. There's a way to circumvent this by leaving safe browsing intact but that defeats the purpose of UC entirely.
github.com/macchrome/winchrome/releases

Not him, but I'd say he understand perfectly. If you want the bug fixed, go fix it.

>lead dev uses a different OS and couldn't give a fuck

Yes, freetards are exactly like this, hence this thread.

it looks like a mactoddler browser

>you should be fixing my problems that don't affect you for free, and be glad for the honor of doing so
Why are Windows users like this?

Deliberatly not fixing a critical issue that prevents your program from compiling on an OS that >90% of potential user base have for more than a year just seems like a harbored animosity towards windows and not much else, and yeah, freetards are exactly like this.

>harbored animosity towards windows and not much else, and yeah, freetards are exactly like this.
I doubt the lead developer thinks about wintoddlers much at all. He is not getting paid for it and doesn't owe you anything.

> uses wanblows
> complaints about freetards
I know, life is complex, don't get sick of it!
Here, take a pill and relax.

Attached: pills.jpg (1332x850, 155K)

To begin with, why would it be strange if he did harbor animosity towards Windows, given Windows' animosity towards free software? What goes around, comes around.
More importantly, though, the "deliberately" part is in all likelihood just in your mind. Unlike what Windows users seem to believe, non-Windows users just don't spend all day thinking about the situation for Windows users.

Just use chrome cancerous faggot

>an OS that >90% of potential user base have
Why would he care about that? You do know he's not making money from having users, right?

>90% user base abloo blee
Go back to Jow Forumswindowsmasterrace or wherever you came from, and don't fucking come back here. Yes, nobody cares about you wintoddlers, and we freetards sustain ourselves from your tears.

Case in point :^)

Certainly not, but I give a fuck! I don't need nor use any of this crap, so neck yourself wintoddler

Just use chrEdge nigga. It's ungoogled and you already use Windows so what's the problem?

Stop responding to this. Sage, report and move on.

I cannot disable blocking of .exe downloads from dubious sources, automatic updates and a notification to turn off administrator account every time I start it.

The real question, however, is why you would expect anything different, and why this is even a bad thing.

Why wouldn't a critical bug be a bad thing?

It's not critical for anyone who cares about the project.

It is actually. But thanks for a demonstration of what goes inside a freetard's head and why exactly are they like this.

>90% of potential user base
wanna know what else >90% of people use? google.
this is a niche product

>It is actually.
Clearly not, since noone has cared to fix it.

>Anyone who cares for a project has to be a programmer

Then you clearly have nothing of value to contribute back, though.

Your point?

In order to expect strangers to do work for you, you'd normally be expected to offer something in return.

Fagets like you are the reason many free software developers see it as an explicit boon to exclude Windows users. Less pointless retarded noise from entitled assholes.

Attached: op-12.png (200x1133, 284K)

For an alleged programmer your grasp on logic is embarrassingly weak. I do not expect anyone to do work for me, the point of this thread is entirely different.

If you don't understand what's being talked about, you should lurk moar and stop posting lest you make yourself look like a retard again.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Attached: 1539960691761.png (645x729, 38K)

>I do not expect anyone to do work for me
Expecting bugs that don't affect the people working on them to be fixed sure sounds like expecting work to be done for you.

You still don't understand. These bugs won't be fixed, and it would take a fool to believe otherwise, all because freetards are exactly like this.

>You still don't understand.
What did I not understand? You said nothing which contradicted anything I said.

>all because freetards are exactly like this
Like what? Not using Windows? Not very surprising. Why would a free software developer use a non-free operating system? You're not making sense.

Privacy is a lost cause on Windows. More importantly, the latest Linux release is three months behind Chromium. It has 16 unpatched CVEs, two of which score 9.3.

Stop using obscure Chromium forks. Firefox and Brave are the only secure browsers (Brave is on the latest Chromium release, updated in 6 days).

so...you're worried about not being able to use ungoogled chromium, yet still willingly use windows?
are you literally retarded?

doesnt matter what a dev does if he open sources his code you just cant complain

Not really. You're perfectly free to complain and/or stop using the software in question. The question is just why you'd expect a developer to care about that.

Use a real OS and you won't have this problem.

>Wants to be like a freetard
>But only 20% freetard
Whatever you say freetard wannabe, also this One of the main points of free software and open source is that you can fix bugs yourself. I too have been on a situation like this, thankfully the bug was easy enough that I could fix it myself.