From a CompTIA practice test

From a CompTIA practice test.
MacTodlers
a) BTFO?
b) BTFO?
c) BTFO?
d) BTFO?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 16-07-18.png (1448x808, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/course/comptia-a-certification-220-901-practice-tests/
theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650912/ipad-usb-sticks-thumb-drives-external-disk-drives-sd-cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised one of those even mentioned Apple products. I took the Network+ and Security+ and it's all either Windows or GNU/Linux.

You can use thumb drives with iOS though OP.

Grats on the wrong answer

This test was made before WWDC 2019, and iPads still don't have native support for thumb drives, iToddler. Nothing is the right answer.

i think its depend on the IOS version and tablet but yeh OP is a fucking dumbass

Thanks OP, all my neighbors heard me laughing like a maniac and now they think I'm crazy.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-11-25.png (1786x1382, 97K)

Is that a real question?

Attached: 7456849894_e0e109a08f_z.jpg (640x480, 59K)

udemy.com/course/comptia-a-certification-220-901-practice-tests/
Yep. It's for the 901 test though, which was authored in 2015, back when this was true.

www.iphonehacks.com/2019/04/ios-13-add-support-usb-mouse-ipad-pro.html
>This test was made before WWDC 2019
thank for letting us know that this is the most retarded CompTIA test

It's a practice test question. Not real, but supposedly similar to the actual questions on the test.

>www.iphonehacks.com/2019/04/ios-13-add-support-usb-mouse-ipad-pro.html
sorry wrong one
theverge.com/2019/6/3/18650912/ipad-usb-sticks-thumb-drives-external-disk-drives-sd-cards

Yeah, for an iPad OS that hasn't even shipped yet.
I still hear Satania around the corner.

The test is wrong. The correct answer is WiFi hard drives or net drives.

Attached: Ardella Black Canary shrunk.jpg (1028x1368, 367K)

This was possible even before that.
You needed a jailbroken device to be able to install iFile, though.
Did Sataniaposter create that test?

Attached: MC531.jpg (1144x1144, 122K)

NO NO NO THIS DOESN'T COUNT
NO STOP LAUGHING
I CAN JUST BUY ANOTHER MAC WHAT ARE YOU POOR
I'M A WINNER STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

This is A+?
Where is this world going...

This is an A+ simulation. This is too cheeky for a real A+ test.

HAHA
he did it again.
he wrecked ipads again in his test.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 21-00-23.png (1936x1168, 91K)

If this is real, I'm pissed and I'm no apple apologist, but bluetooth hard drives exist. Fuck comptia.

it wasn't written by comptia. It was written by a Udemy instructor.

Thanks, good to know. Now I can avoid Udemy.

Bluetooth hard drives are really rare, aren't they? Also, udemy is awesome. Shut your incel itoddler mouth.

So, the CompTIA A+ (which this is a question from) is literally the bottom tier of certs and is just garbage rote memory for 90% of it

So what you're bitching or "laughing" at is actually the retarded examiners with roughly... 4+ year outdated tech at best.
Mactoddlers aren't bitched the fuck out. You are for taking the A+ exam as anything more than a joke tier cert that the 50 year old HR lady thinks makes you "IT Technician"

It's a foundational IT cert. It takes a week or two to study for if you aren't an idiot, and it helps get through the HR shredder. Like it or not, HR likes it, and that's the only reason I'm getting it. That, and I have a 60% discount on vouchers.

HR might flag your CV as "oooh he special" but any non-retarded It manager is going to most likely nuke it from oblivion unless you have a really amazing cover letter and an amazing CV
It's foundational in that it's the same as "I did a month's course on how to prepare cookies at camp" and thinking you can get a job as a line cook

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know. I'm already an Associate of ISC2 and Certified Associate of Project Management. I'll probably be your SCRUM Master one day.

>really rare
I don't care.

So basically this is like you're a forklift driver and getting a cert that says you know how to handle packages

Hey it's your time wasted, not mine.

It's a couple hundred bucks to keep myself occupied during a job search after graduation. I'm bored, and my headhunters are taking too long. ;_;

If you're as hot as you say you are at IT, grab the CCNA - you could do it within two weeks of fulltime study.
Or jump into the network+ instead.

Well, I'm not that hot, and I'm really only pasting these questions into Jow Forums because it's hilarious how much this udemy prof is making fun of apple in the test. But I did just finish an IT Management Master degree in 10 months. But all the IT management/project management jobs want 4 years of experience which I have yet to get. I'm looking at earning some lower certs to establish myself in IT experiencewise...

What country are you in? Because it might or might not be terrible in your country, I only know Britain and the US. Though if you're aiming for a startup, they'd probably take a blind monkey with no hands since a lot of startups are retarded and desperate

continued
I'm literally only taking A+ because I don't need to study to pass it. Just taking these $10 simulation tests today to confirm it, and I'm hitting 80 to 90% across the board... so I'm just going to go sit for the A+ for fun.

USA
I only just graduated a couple weeks ago.

There are lightning thumb drives

Back in 2015 when this was test standard was authored?

no but I don't live in 2015

Got for the three CompTIA within roughly... the next 6 months if possible.
A+, Network+ and Security+ - you'll get a reasonably cushy job in government then
You'll probably be starting off as some phone desk jockey taking calls but it's pretty much a good thing to settle for since security+ is a necessity in a lot of federal/government jobs
Oh and get the CCNA too. Ideally in the next year you'll have: A+, Network+, Security+ and CCNA (do Network+ before CCNA)

Should I bother with Security+ when I have SSCP which qualifies for the same government regulations?

Kek
BTFO, final answer

I would go for the Security+ depending on how you progress with the SSCP in regards to interviews. While the SSCP is great, Security+ is a bit more known to HR retards so you might be better off getting it too but I'd definitely mark it as a "get only if not successful at getting interview calls", eg: get it last on your list, if at all.
You said you're dealing with recruiters so ideally, they'll get your resume looked at people who know what the SSCP is

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1530179119425.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

based and redpilled

I'm going in for network+ next (A+ was a fucking breeze). If one has worked as a sysadmin before is it similarly easy? I never needed certs back in my home city, but all the IT positions where I moved to seem to require them. Uch.

Again, the guy who wrote the test doesn't know the correct answer. Why do you think being stupid make you right?

t. SEETHING iJeet

Most managers are fucking retarded though. I constantly see people asking for A+ along with years of tech experience. A+ is described by Comptia as the equivalent of one year of experience as a tech. You can certainly get a job with the cert thanks to retarded managers, and fuck them anyway.

>B-But they can just use icloud
Yeah, nah