Kuroba killed the Clover

Who Kuroba here?

Thank God for open source software. The community was able to keep the project going even if Floens became a lazy piece of shit.

Every piece of essential Android software should be a group effort, not a one man shitshow.

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

Attached: 1560201130841.png (512x512, 55K)

dumb phone poster

>posts on a tech board
>hates technology like smartphones

Has he gotten rid emojis already?

no

:you:

Kuroba master race reporting in
Pew pew pew :point_right: :point_right: :point_right:

Are these supposed to be annoying?

We get it, stupid shill

still on chanu.

Attached: 66b0e1e1-bb75-43cf-88f3-cd140daf401e..jpg (1600x2560, 485K)

Testing emoji
:fire: :100: :clown_face: :earth_africa:

Gross

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: These emojis are:100: :100: :100: :100:

let me know when its on f-droid

Will move to Kuroba as soon as they fix cripplechan posting

same fucking shit as clover, just different icon and name

Just had a random crash here :rage:

This. Phone posting is cancer.
You can't make decent OC on a phone, so most of the posts just become shitty memeword ejaculations.

fuck off norman

Hello user.

Attached: 51raisY4qrL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 10K)

apps like Kuroba are mostly for reading in bed, on the toilet or on the go.

We always adapt bro. We always have.

You literally cannot compete with a PC OC maker unless you use a professional artist tablet.

can u not tap the apk file button on the github page you mentally challenged fuck

give me one reason to change from clover besides the weeb name

it's clover with more features...duh

like what, I can't think of any features i need, convince me

What features

>convince meh uh
Just check the github.
We don't fucking care if you cuck yourself out of more features but other people may appreciate the effort put in this project.

Attached: do I see a faggot.png (743x416, 731K)

>we dont care
the why do you guys keep shilling this shit? Look I'm not against it but dont go advertising it around if youre going to act like that isnt exactly what youre doing

we're just discussing it amongst ourselves. if you don't want to be "shilled" which is not what is happening, stay out of the thread and go fight with other retards about which browser is better.

Who gives a flying fuck who cares or doesn't? The point is:
>if you cuck yourself out of more features but other people may appreciate the effort put in this project.
Also, you can export and import settings and that includes filter lists. That option alone is worth it.

just check the github. im not going to write shit that has already been written.

Based

Attached: 1560133437593.png (593x511, 251K)

I've been using it for about a week now, but it crashes every other day. Also the default captcha does not work only the legacy one works.
Other than those two issues, it's pretty gud.

Default captcha works flawlessly for me.

The default captcha is fixed now in 4.2.6
Also it never crashes on my phone:tm:

>everyone in here is arguing over kuroba and clover
>mfw still using omnichan...

Guess I'll be updating then,

:money_mouth:

Testing "emoji" 

:couple_with_heart_man_man: have gay sex :two_men_holding_hands:

You can literally request any feature you want on github and they will add it.

Guys hold me :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-092645_Chrome.jpg (2114x580, 227K)

phoneposters deserve the rope

Try tapping on it.

Can I save threads for offline viewing?

May I know what app is this picture referring to?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 76K)

I will NEVER install kuroba.

Omnichan is not even open source user.

420chan support would be a nice add btw.

nobody cares, snowflake

So, regarding the sd-cards. I remember people saying to add sd-cards support. I looked at how it works now and I don't get what people meant because it looks like it works with them already. So what exactly needs to be done?

This. Happens to me twice: while opening a webm and after posting a (text only) reply. Never happened on clover.
Kurobaaaa fix it! :boom:

What are you on about? I have clover dev and can't store my files on my SD card and it's really irrirating as it takes up my limited internal space.

The new captcha is like a gift from above. If only someone could remove the gay timer that wasn't here before
It's preventing me from posting in quick succession via different IPs

Attached: u3DO9z7.png (256x192, 11K)

What Android version do you have?

Sure its a pro app, the p is for the pro.

kys

What even is this autism, how is there a constantly recurring Jow Forums app thread on this board
What is there to even say?
I use the clover version from like 3 months ago and it works perfectly. And even if I never updated it it'd probably still work all the way from version 2. Jow Forums isn't a fucking complicated site, it's just text and pictures, why are you acting like you need to assemble a team to tackle a problem that was already solved, by one random faggot, in his free time
You know you're not going to do anything but make a logo anyway.
Why is Jow Forums so fucking autistic?

youtube embed view in 8ch when?

>You know you're not going to do anything but make a logo anyway.
People already added a whole bunch of new stuff you fucking tard. Shut the fuck up you gay memer.

Damn, Android is so retarded when it comes to sd-cards that's why no one want to do anything with them. All this time I thought that /mnt/sdcard is the fucking sd-card, but it turns out that it is not.

Attached: 345345.png (615x1155, 80K)

Alright, I will come back to this issue after the thread saving feature.

Dropped

Guess I'm still forced to suffer not being able to store on SD. Honestly that's the one feature that would convince me to switch to kuroba.

What a mess

Attached: 1559867918631.png (133x219, 30K)

holy BASED!

Reminder that the only people still using desktops to browse the internet are 30 year old NEETs still living in their mom's basement.
Everyone else with an actual life is out and about and uses the internet on the go.

Attached: 30yearoldboomer.jpg (633x640, 51K)

If he goes through with removing emoji this is definitely going to get forked

Brb, grabbing the Kuroba2 github

Attached: D3lOPRMW4AAH27Y.jpg (605x454, 45K)

:100: :wink: :trophy: :reminder_ribbon:

:selfie: yep, this one is going into my cringe :card_file_box: :card_index_dividers: :open_file_folder:

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-10-42-41-944.jpg (890x155, 57K)

Try upgrading your phone from your shitty Galaxy SIII Verizon Edition with Android 4.4.2 To something more nodern

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_095214.jpg (1080x533, 101K)

I still wonder why the fuck the dev isn't looking at 8ch. There's no YouTube embed, spoilers don't work properly, you can't enter the secondary captcha to create threads, some crossboard links just crash the app without warning...

Attached: 1539787865060.jpg (225x349, 92K)

No, I'm bad goy

what's the point if there are no emojis :thinking:

Go make the pull request for that.
Cheese doesn't seem like interested on supporting any board beside Jow Forums.

Free software ;^)
Feel free to code those features ;^^)))

Fuck off. Just use Icecat browser, and 4chanX you dumb phoneposter.

I see fire, 100, clow_face and earth_africa. Thankfully icecat disabled emoji shit

Your system is fucked up. It's mounted at storage and mnt has symlink to storage. Works fine.

Retard

>bad goy
you're a good goy if you're still running android 4.x

- you should add buttons to scroll to the top or bottom of the board/thread.

- for some reason thumbnails are slightly cropped on the left side for me, not sure if it's a bug or intentional. They're also too small.

- catalog view is even worse that the mobile site because you only see a couple of words per thread.

I liked how snappy it is but the UI is pretty bad.

Fuck your botnet, release on fdroid or no install. PERIOD.

Attached: teardrop-tattoo-9.jpg (500x607, 17K)

Emojis are gay
:grinning: :smile: :grin: :sweat_smile: :joy: :grinning: :sob: :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wink: :blush: :smiley: :confused: :frowning: :eye_roll: :astonished: :frowning: :full_moon_with_face: :sleepy: :smiling_imp: :hankey: :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :smiling_imp: :yellow_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :pouting_cat: :boom: :broken_heart: :100: :heart_decoration: :v: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :left-facing_fist: :left-facing_fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :selfie: :middle_finger: :wrestlers: :person_with_ball: :shrug: :raising_hand: :face_palm: :ok_woman: :prince: :female_farmer: :female_scientist: :bride_with_veil: :female_health_worker: :cop: :fallen_leaf: :wilted_flower: :cherry_blossom: :herb: :cherry_blossom: :night_with_stars: :comet: :earth_asia: :first_quarter_moon: :chipmunk: :shrimp: :fish: :hatching_chick: :fish: :crab:

- add image md5 filtering
- add filtering options to the post menu or whatever its called (where the remove, hide, quote buttons are), like filter filename etc

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

How many viruses does this have?

Pretty much, user.
Let's be honest, it's not even that necessary to have 2000 features on a Jow Forums app, it's read and write.
This shows how phone posters love the bloat companies like gooshit and apelet offer to them.

Use this in your Jow Forums-X filters,

/:[a-z_]+:/i; stub:no; boards:*;

It will hide all bullshit phone shitter posts that use those emoji codes.

Attached: 1554763339795.jpg (597x643, 75K)

>oc
Lol what are you talking about?

Haha retard

The fact that the screen is so fucking small on phones really hampers the effectiveness a phoneshitter has to properly engage in conversation across a large thread or even type out their thoughts in general. It is like trying to discuss something with someone who has dementia and Parkinson's.

is this rooted?
t. never rooted his phone

Loving it so far :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

>person works on a project for years
>stops
>gets called a lazy shit
You could have forked Clover at any time and done a better job if you're so good.

Chanu was GOAT, to bad development died.

No, that's an Android emulator.