Best transit

In the world

Attached: map-medium-rapidtransit-36b45f77b7d8e4c5e6d356da150e13ea.png (1440x1465, 137K)

>

Attached: file.png (1000x976, 122K)

The intestinal transit

boston's transit is the worst in the world.

t. uses boston public transit to commute daily.

Is this a joke? Considering how there was a red line derailment this morning that fucked up the morning AND evening commute? I still don't think they've fixed the issue; they'll probably be shuttling tomorrow as well. And this is only a week after an unrelated green line derailment that injured 10 people.

And, if you ever want one more nail in the coffin: take the silver line (which is a joke to begin with) to chelsea during rush hour. After an hour waiting for them to raise and lower the Chelsea St. Bridge, you will see the folly of your ways.

nigger are you serious? LITERALLY had green and red derailments today, buses are absolute dogshit, not mention the """upgraded""" orange cars that are never coming and the entire infrastructure project is poorly managed

MTA is the best

I just drive my car to the places I want to go

The unions make it impossible to any decent public projects in the city. The politics of the boston metro are all about getting gibs for the union cronies and boomers living in the suburbs.

I wouldn't say worst, but it's far from the best.

you're not wrong

I drive a car.
Feels great not having to sit next to homeless crazies that talk to themselves, smell like piss, and hock up phlegm.

only niggers ride the Red Line

>public transport
>best
The absolute best public transport in the world will put you in a seat a drunken hobo has pissed in, then threw up on.

Fuck off...tho this is terrifying...

Please note that from May 25 – Sept. 8, 2019, all six Blue and Yellow line stations south of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport will be closed for full platform reconstruction and major station improvements.

Attached: metro-updated-map-2017.jpg (800x691, 177K)

Attached: Shuttle-Bus-Zone-030519-CROP-LARGE-01-copy_1.png (2578x1564, 192K)

Attached: 1000px-Moscow_metro_ring_railway_map_en_sb_future.svg.png (1000x1301, 455K)

You know, if the government was throwing so much money at transit systens, maybe it would have more funds for 'facilities' to hand the homeless.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-195951_Lightning_1.jpg (1440x2318, 302K)

Bro wtf are those Android buttons

The fact that liberals use this crumbling mess of a transit system (which is literally on fire >50% the time) and yet they STILL think that public transportation can replace cars is just... unbelievable. Leftism is a transit cult.

That's some fucking Windows XP era ricing

Attached: 7AD5D7BE-BC85-4547-A721-CEB4DF21CFEB.jpg (702x515, 491K)

The closer you get to Shady Grove on the red line, the more hellish it becomes

I always liked it...but then I stuck to Yellow and Blue lines as best I could. I get the needed repairs.

bike or car when there is no traffic and free parking.

Attached: 126529a368e3add5210a43818f23ec05.jpg (600x338, 63K)

boston user here, the whole city disagrees with you. that mismanaged piece of shit needs to be privatized

thats a funny looking BART map

that looks nice. jealous

Attached: philly.png (2048x2048, 906K)

I'm stuck with this trash

Attached: DARTRailSystemMap25Mar19.gif (750x1128, 164K)

you still believe in the free market fixing things in 2019?
Yikes

you are all little kids

Attached: 1551848417536.gif (2872x1852, 529K)

>tfw public transit in your city is dogshit
>any attempts to improve it get lobbied to death by the auto jew
kill me

Attached: high_capacity_overview_with_extensions_highlighted_2017.jpg (1650x1275, 259K)

>tfw transitlet

Attached: 1539306925426.jpg (3500x3500, 1.19M)

There's plenty of examples of public transit done right around the world.

Fuck the T. I walked everyday.

6 million riders per day. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.

Your systems are like embryos in its wake.

Attached: 7E5E524C-8553-4A85-8B8D-E0DCF990D4A4.jpg (800x975, 294K)

Subway is the most expansive in the world but best? Come the fuck on, you need an app literally dedicated to one city (like Pigeon) just to not get fucked by service changes or some faggot an heroing and holding up the trains.

Wrong thread faggot

>Wrong thread
what did he mean by this?

wena qlo

wena conchetumare

So because a city has suicides and faces service and maintenance constraints it’s not incredible? No other system holds a candle. NYC is deemed an ALPHA++ global city for this reason, and there’s not another city in the world that even comes close.

>mfw left the country five years ago but have been hearing about a lot of improvements in the transit service lately
Redpill me fellow aweonao.

The stations are also filthy and disgusting and the trains hardly run on time even when there aren't any actual problems (hurr durr signal problems). Also the fare continues to rise while quality of service stagnates. And honestly why the fuck did they ever get rid of 1 day unlimiteds?

Quality is improving every year. The system runs on 70 year old signal machinery that was never updated because THE SYSTEM HAS NEVER BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE.

The NYC MTA is the metro equivalent of a machine running BSD since 1991 without a reboot.

took me a while to find this in my folder

Attached: shinkansen.jpg (293x468, 118K)

Ring bus is always based

you forgot about niggers.

It works elsewhere.

t. used public transport in Paris for six years

I've been to the US and the only good usable subway there was the New York one but it is so disgustingly dirty and crowded.
The excuse I saw earlier in this thread about "it never upgraded because it never stopped" is a bad one, because the best subway system I have ever been to, London Underground looks modern everywhere and literally was the first fucking subway to ever open.

Pic unrelated, its the system in my area.

Attached: u-s-bahn-plan-frankfurt-am-main.gif (2000x1414, 443K)

Wena wena wn!

ANO NAGAI YATSU?

The fuck is with American unions? They're such fucked up abortions compared to most of the world.

our transit is shit because our janitors make 6 to 7 figures.

california of course

Attached: system-map-weekday.png (1000x803, 139K)

Ours (small city in Australia) is shit because the state and federal government keeps on denying my city council funding for a rail loop even though we're going to double in population over the next decade.
Send help.

Wena wn.
Came to post this.

But is it open 24/7? NO. The city that never sleeps wins again.

LA mta sucks so hard, you can't even get to Disneyland from LAX via light rail because there's a 2 mile gap between the last LA station and the nearest regional rail station, in the 80s, they made the mistake of making the southernmost green line run alongside the 105 which meant steamrolling more cities until the final one told them to fuck right off.

>there’s an inexplicable two mile gap between the poor people and Disney

Ever heard of a six letter word that begins with n and ends in r? If you look closely, public transit creates “invisible valleys” to separate us from them. It’s by design, user, genius design.

>american
>public transit
america is worst in the world

Eh, could be worse.

Attached: metro_map.jpg (730x458, 169K)

There's a bus that takes you there that departs from that station, I don't think that's how it works.

There are one dollar tolls on bridges in Long Island. Just to keep the nigs out. Trust me, it works. Ever see nigs in Disney?

Urban planning is all about caging the nigs.

Is she drinking monster

Mine is better.

Attached: mapa_de_red_de_accesibilidad_2019-01.png (3444x2850, 1M)

I'm seriously considering listening to their podcast about reducing screeching, since I don't think most train systems have this problem, yet their ads seem to make screech reduction for the bart sound like a modern engineering feat.

#1 in the country twice ya dumb haole.
Light Rail by 2020, lol

Attached: forgot image.jpg (800x450, 80K)

dude the Tokyo subway shits all over that trash

this kills the white piggu

is that a bike rack on the front?

Yep, just pull it down, load in your bike, pull the locking arm, and your bike is set. Just make sure to exit the front door and let theBus driver know what's up so they don't go driving off with it.

What are the practical advantages of a line that literally goes in circles?

Attached: tokyo subway map.jpg (1242x877, 584K)

Attached: kiev-transport-map.png (1600x1132, 827K)

moving to Boston in a few months tho.

Attached: Calgary_CTrain_Map.png (3465x2639, 93K)

>get into a war where your adversary has nuclear weapons
>lose
>build an above ground train system from scratch in the 1980s with their help

Wow I’m impressed.

Best performing train network in the UK coming through

Attached: merseyrail_main.jpg (1742x1821, 410K)

Best in the western world. A pity it's dirty as fuck.

Attached: 1560323021.png (3000x3000, 2.81M)

The red line is fine, not sure what you're on about.

t. Live in Rockville

The metro works fine when reprobates aren't being pennywise and a dollar foolish by cutting back on infastructure spending. Enjoy your """freedom""" in stand still rush hour traffic though.

>only reason to take the light rail was for the free station parking so you wouldn't have to pay $20 to park next to la convention center
>they started charging for parking

Attached: i'm not angry.gif (647x363, 650K)

Consider not living in a shithole.

Attached: warszawa-metro-map.png (1291x895, 31K)

Attached: berlin-metro-map.jpg (4500x3181, 2.02M)

4 años laburando en el centro y recien cuando cambio de trabajo inaguran el tramo de la Linea E hasta Retiro...

Attached: A3C.jpg (960x849, 119K)

do the trains go in circles in one direction or do they bounce back and forth?

Step aside, boys. Best one coming through.

Attached: Wien_Gesamtnetz.png (4902x3485, 3.04M)

Representing the best country in SEA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-15-30-30-286_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x853, 269K)

Warsaw
>Most bombed in WW2
>2 light rail lines

Manila
>2nd most bombed in WWe
>3 light rail lines

Hmmm

Attached: Manila-Metro-Map.png (1024x1024, 259K)

Most likely there are 2 trains per line (clockwise and counter)

The Chikan Transit

>Anything Chink
No

Thanks mate now I won't have to look for her in my folder

>Liverpool

That's not how you spell London

Attached: London Tube Map.jpg (4844x2895, 1.79M)

Yes. But only since 2006 when they managed to have an exact 60 minute cycle on the ring using faster trains.

>Country

More like a city state run by the PAP

>Northern Line goes the southernmost
>Central Line goes the farthest
>Metropolitan Line serves the sticks
>4 lines overlapping on the circle
>Waterloo-Bank
Wow so this is the capital of the greatest empire

Including street cars and bus lines kinda inflates the map

That's just being a late adopter. The costs, red tape and ground traffic chaos related to building new metro lines are all much much higher today compared to decades ago when most of those ridiculous subway systems were made

forgot pic. Also forgot to mention it's a huge initial investment so less wealthy countries can't really afford it even for their largest cities.

Attached: metro.png (1056x942, 1.48M)