Thoughts on the Revo uninstaller? I've been using it for a few months now, I wish I'd known about it sooner...

Thoughts on the Revo uninstaller? I've been using it for a few months now, I wish I'd known about it sooner. Who knows how much crap has been left behind on my machine from old programs.

Attached: 1508398639_revouninstaller_free.jpg (760x528, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bcuninstaller.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

snake oil but I suppose for those people that can't help but install unbelievable amounts of shitware, I guess it's a little bit of help.

I like how the latest version can also remove the built in W10 apps. When you click uninstall it literally just runs the PowerShell command to remove it. Pretty convenient

Imagine your OS being so shit that you need something like this.

its based

Unfortunately since I'm an adult with a job I have to use Windows

You mean you're a kid who plays with video games? Because no job allows you to use a non-POSIX compliant OS for real work. That just isn't sane.

>Windows can't even uninstall programs correctly without a third party uninstaller
Lel.

>Windows = games
Yeh maybe I can do some engineering work with fucking arch

Probably. You'd be better off with that than with some pajeetOS like wangblows.

Works well. A shame some trial programs these days phone home with some hardware id fingerprint so you can't just wipe them and start again.

>Not booting into safe mode and deleting everything out of program files and app data yourself

I just do regular OS wipes and only reinstall stuff I know I'll use, it's the only way to be truly thorough

It's okay, better than CCoiler for sure.

I prefer the clean interface of Geek Uninstaller and Geek isn't bloatware like Revo is. BUT after using Geek for a while I switched back to Revo as Geek just ended up missing crap that Revo esp with advanced scan post uninstall hasn't. Ditto for any registry cleaners vs Cleaner.

The Revo/Cleaner combo is old overly commercial bloatware at this point, and from two shitty companies. BUT for keeping Windows clean it's unfortunately still the best combo I have found.

Geek Uninstaller/Bleachbit is good and freeer but ends up missing stuff and has no Standalone registry cleaning aspect unless you through in Wise.

Attached: screen_1.png (480x600, 20K)

>Who knows how much crap has been left behind on my machine from old programs.
literally nothing, as Windows 10 already cleans itself fully every 6months on dist-upgrades.

Just use geek, you fucking autist.

>t. Neet

bcuninstaller.com/
Better, open source

Objectively not snake oil. Windows uninstaller only calls the built-in uninstaller and, at most, deleted 1-2 registry entries.

Being a graphics designer does. Actually, embedded systems has irreplaceable PCB design tools. Hell, my company insists on the microsoft environment - azure and visual studio.