>Budget
>Location
>Source
>IEM or Earbuds
>Open or closed
>Sound signature
>Past Gear

also post your setup

Attached: BASN-BsingerBC100-Singer-Headphones-with-MMCX-Detachable-Cable-Noise-Cancelling-In-Ear-Monitor-Earph (1000x1000, 142K)

currently listening to
>David Gilmou - Live at Pompeii 32b/192khz wavpack
>linux/mpv -> Hiby R3 as usb dac (which shows 24b but whatever)
>kanas pros w/balanced cord

Attached: hiby r3 kanas pros usb dac -lightcord-.jpg (1375x1117, 373K)

Attached: 1cc771bc9f6375cde372ee7a9bde10bf.jpg (500x500, 181K)

bumping once and then i let it die

>Budget
~50 EUR
>Location
Europe
>Source
smartphone, macbook
>IEM or Earbuds
doesn't matter
>Open or closed
Closed
>Comfort level
Preferably comfortable
>Sound signature
Flat
>Past Gear
misc earbuds, nothing to write home about

Detachable cables would be a bonus

Attached: 1528484858791.png (1000x1000, 115K)

tin audio t2
it's almost always tin audio t2

I see them getting recommended to people asking for all sorts of different sound signatures, how can they possibly be flat

not really DF flat like etymotics, but it's fairly flat for its price.

Attached: T2.jpg (1920x947, 139K)

How does it compare to the final e2000, someone recommended it to me yesterday

those are definitely warmer, though still fairly flat(ish) i suppose.

FUCK MMXC

Why

bump

What’s your setup today user?

Attached: 2BF3047C-C897-4CAD-B0D4-3B1E56C3C7DE.jpg (3414x2941, 1.59M)

i only have the one setup

Attached: file.png (612x490, 272K)

Based no animu OP

thoughts on t2 vs t3?

Attached: 1494167665321.png (671x519, 146K)

are thé fender ones any good?

no one says final e2k :(

Absolutely not.
Avoid :
-meme music brands aka fender Marshall and the like.
-In ears from brands specialized in headphones aka Sennheiser beyerdynamic etc

T3 are really good but not worth the price difference if u can find T2 for $30

cheap mmcx connectors are really bad (early models of the Tin T2 come to mind, the pin just fuckin broke in half on the inside)
higher quality MMCX is really sturdy though

Is it worth sidegrading to the Revonext QT2S/QT5?
I have Yinyoo V2 atm

Also, when's the next sale?

Attached: dbf3faf663de824f0e52440da6184dfd2131da9c7190530c5a3ef19e647f39bb_1.jpg~2.jpg (1080x833, 80K)

>Budget
No more than $150.
>Location
South Africa, but can import from Amazon.
>Source
Phone, PC
>IEM or Earbuds
IEM and preferably not cables that loop over the top of the ear, that looks uncomfortable.
>Open or closed
Closed
>Sound signature
I don't really know what I'm looking for or need. It'll be for a wide variety of music (no single genre) and podcasts.
>Past Gear
Sennheiser CX300 II.

Based Final Audio bro
Love my E4000s

Attached: NW-A55 (2).jpg (1200x1200, 290K)

Tin T2 or if you want a bit of warmth get Yinyoo V2

I want them but why are they so expensive

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
It's that pic.

They're a joy to listen to for long periods of time, the T2 is fatiguing for me (I'm very very treble sensitive) and being able to replace the cable is a big plus for me over the E2000. I have no context for the E2000 or how it sounds, but I don't really feel the need to buy another IEM. It definitely made a dent in my wallet but I had been falling for the Chi-Fi meme and buying cheap IEMs that "punch above their weight" for awhile and ended up spending more than I spent on the E4000 by the end of it, and now that temptation is gone (at least for me.)

Attached: why are they not on his ears.png (909x878, 738K)

Notre nearly as much value. Sound is only marginally better and build quality is shit in comparison.

I know it's probably worth it but I'm a poorfag and I can't justify to myself spending that much, I'll probably end up getting the e2000 though

I would actually recommend the Moondrop Crescent ($30 on aliexpress) or Zero Audio Carbo Tenore ($40 on amazon) over the E2000, the E4000 is lauded because it fixes some major issues that the E2000 has (some distortion and muffling), and by that virtue is worth the premium over the E2000. But the two I recommended above are great if you don't care about replaceable cable (and wear them over-ear if microphonics is an issue.)

how do i find my fit?

Attached: 75159565_p0_master1200.jpg (667x850, 296K)

>Budget
Under 200
>Location
USA
>Source
Google Pixel XL 2
>IEM or Earbuds
IEM
>Open or closed
Closed
>Sound signature
Deep bass, punchy mids. Not too bright
>Past Gear
Sony xb90ex
Beyerdynamics DT770 250ohms

Ultimately looking for a solid wireless iem, which might not even exist. These fucking headphone adapters keep breaking so I have to start looking into wireless options.

if you want to keep using what you've got and don't mind storing a wire under your shirt or something, just get a fiio BTR3

I wouldn't recommend the correct to anybody. That shit is just so uncomfortable it's just impossible to enjoy. The build is shit and it looks gay too.
You could go to audio shops and try out lots of models.
That's a rare sound signature preference. Looks like the final E4000 would be perfect.

>Wireless
Shit didn't read.
Well just get the final and buy the TRN BT20. Finals are not too sensitive to noise.

Thanks user really appreciate it. So the final e4000's are wired but can be converted into wireless with the trn bt20? And what do you mean not too sensitive to sound?

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciated.

like noisiness of your source, if there's background noise (which there tends to be more of with bluetooth adapters)
are they really uncomfortable? i was under the impression they fit similarly to any canal type IEM (final, carbo tenore, etc.) and are snug & secure if worn over-ear.

Hey I have a pair of Shure E5C that are literally perfect, save the fact that they are on their way out.
Is there anything that sounds anywhere near close and lets so little sound in/out?
Goongrats

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D8nkntQXoAA4.jpg (700x993, 57K)

The nozzle length and size make it abosolutely unbearable. That's the main factor in comfort for these types of In ears.

because 2 pin is better

i feel ya on that my dude

>build quality is shit in comparison
the only thing that the t2 has over them is better cable because it's detachable. Other than that e2k has a better fit and also a less harsh sound that I prefer.

Attached: 20190612_133242-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.38M)

niceHCK dt600

Bump

Before I finally pull the trigger: is the Final E3000C any good? I can get them heavily overpriced (59 eurobucks) and they'll be paired with a Cirrus-based Exynos smartphone.

Attached: meme_or_not.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

ty, I'm going to check them out

they are kinda dark from looking at the graph

2pin sucks dick and if you put them in your pocket the headphones come off of the plug

>Not having a case
how careless.
Good. Might want to consider cheaper options like the Tin audio T2 or T3

le t2 t3

kys shill

Do you have anything that comes even close in terms of build quality sound and comfort combined under 150$ ?

bamp

>budget 15-20$
>Source- most of the time my p20 pro with a type c adapter
>IEM or Earbuds- iem
>Comfort level- most important
>Sound signature-idk
>Past Gear-i had the tin audio t2 and i loved them but i lost one of the earbuds while i was drunk. currently using the ve monk plus but they sound like shit and earbuds are shit in general. i need something that will sound almost as good as the tin audio if possible (thought about getting the boarseman cx98 but idk)

You're too poor for real two pin

Nothing comes close to the tins at this price point. You could get a pair of einsear t2 they are good beaters.

>comfortable
>t2
Yikes!
Do you have ears?

>do you have ears
shieet busted
T2 is pretty standard bullet shape though. Fits most people with no problems.

Attached: shieet.jpg (2448x3264, 1.16M)

Bump

Just ordered the Final E4000's and the TRN BT20's. Pretty excited to get them. Thanks for saving me the numerous amount of hours browsing around for a good wireless iem.

Oh no

Oh no ?

Did research before I bought them and everyone says they are good. Troll harder.

Hi, I recently ordered a pair of T2's after
a recommendation from a friend and great
reviews online.

What would be a good portable dac that I
could use for my phone and possibly for
my laptop/desktop? My budget is around
50-60 EUR, but I could raise the budget
if necessary.

So around a couple of months ago, I purchased some tin t2 audios. They were great at first, but then the right side became quieter so I thought it was the cable that was broken. I recently purchased a new cable and tried them again, but now both sides are even quieter than before, I can't even hear them at max volume on my device. I cleaned the earwax off of them and everything so what's wrong?

Pasted from /hpg/

Attached: 9da7dfd64280e4959c1c2b4b05d35714a3afd4f45621f0ebfb7fab81c36e0aae.png (644x694, 317K)

t2 is overhyped
it's cheap crap

I just need this crap fixed man.

(What iems do you reccomend then? And no, while they dont have to be neutral and boring, dont post bassfag iems)

Attached: 3a13d0bff3e199bcd20d1d493e2b6ab19abd2b9393ea890bb6f38de776e57c3b.gif (340x340, 60K)

i went from soundmagic e10 -> e80 -> einsear en120 -> kanas pros
they all claimed to be "neutral" but other than the sound improving with price, only the kanas (and the e80 to a certain extent) could really be called "neutral" in the sense meant by /iemg/

sorry earnine en120

Attached: earnine-en120-with-sansa-clip-zip1.jpg (2048x2731, 2.17M)

>Budget
$30 or less
>Location
Amazon or if really worth the wait, Aliexpress
>Source
S5, open to getting a usb DAC for it in the future if it would really improve it, but IIRC, the galaxy S5 was praised at the time for it's DAC
>IEM or Earbuds
Either
>Open or closed
Isolation
>Sound signature
bit of base
>Past Gear
Apple earbuds I stole from work

I honestly like the apple earbuds, but I can hear faults with them. they have the sound signature I am looking for, but seem to fall apart with high vocals and I get a bit of static with them somehow. I'm not sure how better to describe it.

Sorry it's such a low budget, I'm mostly shooting for chinkshit here.

Attached: 1555357748213.jpg (1600x1065, 380K)

How were the earnines? Did they do pretty good? Would you reccomend them for causal listening for all sorts of genres? (I tend to buy cheaper headphones and iems with a neutral response so I can listen to multiple genres. Expensive stuff for genre specific music)

Also, how would you compare Japfi in general to chinkfi? I rarely have ever used iems from nips and all of them couldn't compare to chinkshit.

Attached: 35b1b95ccd8641b05058c5750f343b19d59cc0de02f38b1da3cb211587e58529.png (609x601, 576K)

they're alright, better sound quality than the e10s, comparable to the e80s
very slight eq'ing does wonders for them
i only discovered chinkfi this year, and the kanas have been my current holy grail in terms of sound

Harman target is not fucking neutral you delusional fuck.
Post photos of the connectors on the earpieces and on the cable.
Don't expect refined vocals at this price range. The static comes from your source.
KZ ZSN for the bass.

Look into some KZs. For 30 dollaroos and under, KZs are some of the best to get. However, there are so many of them, so do your research carefully.

For a set that is heavier on the bass, try KZ ZS3 or the ATE's (Personally find the ZS3s to be better)

For a set that you just get at Walmart or the store, just get the Sony MDR-XB50AP/R Extra Bass Earbud Headset. Shittier than KZs but best you can get when you need to get some fast.

your phones dac is fine for t2s. invest in a dac/dap when you have more expensive iems

swap cables. if that doesnt work they prolly died.

>theres 69 posts right now hehe

>Zs3
Hell nah.
The ATE were alright 2 years ago but now we have stuff like the Einsear T2 that's just better across the board.

My guess is that either He inserted the cable improperly and fucked the connectors or he just got terribly unlucky. What's more the new revision with better cable and connectors just came out so he got double fucked

Don't have camera or phone on me right now unfortunately.

I'll try swapping cables. If that doesnt work, I'll just check my warranty. Will be pretty upset if I lose 50 bucks.

ZS3 is dark af same with ate
get moondrop crescent or final e1000

Never heard of Einsear T2s. Will check into that.

>KZ ZSN
These look nice, standardized cable connector at least. I'll probably have to go with them, and at $22 with prime, pretty decent

I think my headphones port can be faulty. I'll have to swap it out with a spare. It's well used

Why do people even recommend the golden dildos ? I've never seen anyone attest to owning it and liking it.

its literally the kanas pro but doesnt have as good imaging and isnt $170

>Budget
100 usd
>Location
burgerland
>Source
cellphone
>IEM or Earbuds
buds
>Open or closed
open
>Sound signature
don't care
>Past Gear
final e2000

using these for running so i want them to be open enough to hear cars and people near me. the e2000 wasn't open enough

ve monk or if you have enough money to get a small amp get the asura

It's fucking not ? Treble and mids aren't nearly as good the build is shit and the fit is shit. By that logic the einsears are worth 170$ too.
Just get monks /headroom ms16 / yinyoo bk3.

>Harman target is not fucking neutral you delusional fuck.
and yet all the reviewers call them neutral so i dunno

So earbuds?

>Budget
500 USD

>Location
Burgerland

>Source
Cellphone, dragonfly red, topping dx3 pro

>IEM or Earbuds
don't care

>Open or closed
don't care

>Sound signature
neutral, detailed/revealing

>Past Gear
shure 215, HD 650, HD 800S

er4xr

Listening to this on my galaxy s9 plus with memory foamed kz zs6 iems and a golden trn cable.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-215505_Spotify.jpg (1080x2220, 339K)

bumpppp

Bout to pull the trigger on the TFZ No.3 Third Generation, rec me a 0.78mm 2 pin cable

FLAT IEMS UNDER 50 EUR

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I bought some shure SE215 but the lows are really muddy sounding. I compared to an old pair of soundmagic ec10 and AKG k551 and both sounded much clearer.

I am using the silicone tips but I tired different foams, trip flange, etc and they seemed worse.

Is there anything else I can try? or is this expected from the shure se215 iem?

Attached: SE215-large.jpg (750x456, 27K)