Systemd

Red Hat has a location in Washington D.C. and they work very closely with the intelligence community and the NSA. Since the NSA can't compromise the kernel they figured the next best thing is to create a huge buggy mess that touches as many components as possible and runs at PID 1. The NSA then used Red Hat to pressure the rest of Linux community into accepting it, resulting in every Linux distro being owned by the NSA / systemdick. Enjoy your NSA botnet.

Also, I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as systemd, is in fact, NSA/systemd, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus systemd. systemd is not an init system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA backdoors and broad buggy system that touches as many components as possible and runs at PID 1. Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of the NSA backdoor which is widely used today is often called “systemd”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically an NSA rootkit, developed by the NSA and forced onto the Linux community with their public shell company Red Hat. There really is a systemd, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the backdoor they use. systemd is the kernel or host: the software the NSA backdoor resides in that collects all your private data. The host software is an essential part of an NSA backdoor, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete rootkit. systemd is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with systemd added, or NSA/systemd. All the so-called “systemd” distributions are really distributions of NSA/systemd.

Attached: 1530984537480.png (717x642, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerodium.com
typhooncon.com/typhoonpwn/
mitnicksecurity.com/shopping/absolute-zero-day-exploit-exchange
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$ an -l2 'lenart poetering' | head -7 | tail -1

This is bullshit on the same level as the 5G threads. I'm sure OP believes it, but it's not true. Systemd is open source. Everyone is free to examine it and audit for security issues.

It's human nature to think apocalyptically. For thousands of years people have claimed it's all going to hell in a handbasket. But here we are still kicking.

People get a thrill out of conspiracy theories because they like to believe they can see something that everyone else is blind to. It makes them feel special, like they are smarter than everyone and that they can make the world better. But most of the time it's not true and they're just deluded retards. Stop shitting up this board.

what's funny is there might actually be real people who believe this.
Thank God I'm not mentally ill

I like this pasta and I'm glad you posted it again.

You two are mentally ill. Sheep being lead to the slaughter. Congrats on your 75 IQ.

Based and systemd-pilled.

but the kernel is compromised. what about the mirai botnet?

I use whatever has the highest efficiency. If it uses more RAM or cycles it gets thrown out.

Did I mention I don't care about the amount of work needed for distro maintainers? I couldn't care less that Canonical now has less work to do than before.
I'm just the end user.

Attached: 1554106011267.gif (500x283, 1.3M)

t. NSA nigger.

Attached: CIAtrain.png (961x623, 1.04M)

>Did I mention I don't care about the amount of work needed for distro maintainers?
Well you should because the less work on their plate means they can adopt more packages

It's impossible to audit, it's millions and millions of lines of codes, no one knows what does anything, it's there, but good luck translating it.

No I shouldn't.

Have fun!

What's funny about this image is the fact that systemd isn't even comparable in size to both Linux and GNU

So you're saying you don't want more packages for your distro? Okay

It's C, the oldest language still widely used today, you only have yourself to blame if you don't understand systemd's code

No. Assume somewhere else, mate. Have fun! Go!

This. Install OpenBSD.

I love this new plebbitor thing where you shouldn't even argue with "conspiracy theorists" just pop-psychologize them and pathologize them as crazy. It's very soviet. I'm starting to meet these plebbitors in real life and it's a good way to weed out real intellectual faggots.

Shill culture is becoming hip among the brainwashed. They need Jesus. It’s much less common in rural areas, one of the major reasons my wife and I relocated. Also we didn’t want to send our children to a school full of people who belong in a zoo.

The OP is literally nothing but conspiracy theory though
>hurr durr NSA

You’re not smart enough. You probably work for the same contractor Reality Winner did.

We have a containment board for you and your kind

>millions and millions
>recently just hit 1.2 million, most of which is documentation, so probably around 600K actual LOC
>Linux kernel with a lot more lines of actual code is somehow auditable

It's really creepy.

>The OP is literally nothing but conspiracy theory though
So what? You're the type of faggot I'm talking about, who just spergs out about "conspiracy theories" on principle. Meanwhile, everyone is pretty much a conspiracy theorist. History is practically a series of conspiracies put down in book form. You're probably a conspiracy theorist too. It's just that you accept the conspiracy theories you approve of without thought and then try to pathologize the ones you don't as insane.

It's extremely impolite and intellectually lax and I'd consider you beneath contempt if you're not a growing demographic and as such incredibly dangerous to rational society. If you want to argue against someone either argue, or shut the fuck up. You trying to call them insane on the authority of your degree in armchair psychology is just you screaming "hurrr faggooooott" in fedora-speak.

I bet there were plenty of Romans going nuts over some ooga booga, thinking the civilisation was about to end and they were wrong 99/100 times
then there was that one dude

Which distro is most efficient?

Arch

Arguing with tinfoil hat wearing faggots like you is a waste of time, there's nothing I can say to get you to snap out of your mental illness, you're probably just going to start calling me an NSA agent if I do

Disgusting.

Back to your containment board

Back to your containment board
>>>/plebbit/

Fuck off back to cia.gov u glow in dark nigger robots

This is such bullshit. There has always been and still are plenty of 0days in the linux kernel and they are sold very regularly. Heres a few of the public and well known ones (most happen in private from word of mouth because the exploit dev community is so small) you dumb fuck: zerodium.com
typhooncon.com/typhoonpwn/
mitnicksecurity.com/shopping/absolute-zero-day-exploit-exchange

>muh sysvinit
>muh minimalism
>muh NSA
>muh 1970's mainframe
>muh bash scripts

You tell 'em, Lennart.

based

Attached: 1504227143773.png (1268x836, 243K)

Take meds schizo. Army and DoD affiliated software companies who use classic spy movie hat as their logo should live in your PID1. If you question this you are completely insane, must be forcibly medicated and sent to the gulag. Conspiracy BTFO and debunked. We did it redit!

Attached: acshyally.jpg (660x330, 19K)

Arch uses systemd.

Fuck systemd and fuck schizos.

>Fuck systemd
Tinfoil flat earther detected. You probably believe the moon is a cheese and reptiloids raped your mother. But this is delusional thinking. Take double meds, you ultra-schizo and report to Reddit for rehabilitation.

Linux has an excuse: drivers. Actually that’s not an excuse, but sadly microkernels didn’t take off. Systemd does not have to supply drivers for almost every piece of hardware under the sun like Linux, so it does not have that excuse.

Take meds schizo.

Have sex

Hot schizo meds sex

OwO

Gonna rock your flat world, schizo-baby.

Attached: 79287b794f00ae24dc17c47341271efbabe5913701d4013956917ac070907c11.jpg (236x177, 11K)

Attached: bill_gates.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Let me get my tinfoil hat. Stupif faggot.
So much retardo from this guy.
At least post some citation on your bullshit, no one is falling for this.

If anyone wondered you can be more retarded than a donkey with a dildo in its ass, this guy is living proof.

>can't compromise the kernel

Didn't Linus's father say it was compromised?

Congrats on your 65 IQ.